• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

how do i attach an icon to my profile instead of the generic blank

I looked in my profile and around the noobs forum but no luck , this is the first forum I ever joined so no clue really

thanks in advance for any help

TnAndy

retired guy
Platinum Bling
Your Profile is just what you want the public to see, and for some public messages back and forth.

What you want is "Edit Profile" to add or change things.

Look in the horizontal bars just under the APMEX banner.....the lower bar has a "Forum Actions" tab.....click on it, and go to the bottom tab "Edit profile". That opens a page about you.

Look on the left at "My Settings"......there you can add or edit profile pictures, signature lines, avatars ( like the Bonnie Blue Flag that waves by my name ), and so on.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
There may be restrictions as to length of time before you can show an avatar photo, but I don't know if that's true or not.

For some reason accessing your control panel changes with the "skin" you're using but with me, upper right hand corner look for notifications, click down arrow and select "inbox", scroll down to settings and select "profile picture". If you have image modifications, take your picture and resize it to 150 pixels long side or it may well resize it automatically.

Thank you very much hopefully this works now

samwiii

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yes it does.

And are you busy tonight ?

:cheerful:
Nice avatar....but it's probably a 50yo dude at the keyboard. As we like to say at GIM: DYODD!

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,I was going to suggest SUPER GLUE but I see you found a better way!:idea::23_28_100s:

the DUCK:s9:

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I vote combat18 should be allowed 100 avatars

Nice avatar....but it's probably a 50yo dude at the keyboard. As we like to say at GIM: DYODD!

close 61 her name is Jessica Jane Clement she is the cause of millions of my children being killed in the shower

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Ah yes she is gorgeous but the tattoo's ruin it for me. :thumpdown:

Ah yes she is gorgeous but the tattoo's ruin it for me. :thumpdown:
I agree completely about the tats , but nice boat race very photogenic , and the tits are not bad, pumped up of course.

samwiii

Gold Member
Gold Chaser