• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

HOW DO I GO ABOUT BUYING SILVER? TOTALLY NEW TO THIS

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Maybe you ought to go back to my original summary?
Hmmmm, seems like I said I welcome all good advice?
So what if I am hesitant about making a major change with the way I'm going to invest money?
Did you know everything at first?
So, with that being said, I've learned a lot from HELPFUL PEOPLE teaching me where to go, what to read, etc.
Oh, and by the way....I've gotten more than 90% advice that I will follow and use at my own comfort level and it's not your position to assume the 90% is too far from my reach and use.
... but seriously now, as much as I love silver and silver loves me, firstly you need to be stubbornly contrarian. Your faith will be tested and more than once, so you need to DYODD and BELIEVE that you are correct + you need a really, really, really good dose of "bat shit crazy"... oh and the xanax , don't forget that, you will need it.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
I think a lot here have bought in both big and small bites over a period time. Some high, some low, but doubt if many ever sell, they hold...... so it don't matter as much. Maybe their grandkids will be helped.
I never got any $7 silver or $400 Gold like many here did (some are so old they got $35 gold) but I'm comfortable in my decisions.
I also understand that metal prices are being manipulated so that gives me a level of comfort also.
Will reality ever return to the markets? Who knows. But like a good boyscout I have reached a level of comfort in being prepared as I feel I need.
Silbur, high $4, average cost, sat on it ever since. Am I fecking NUTZ or what?

gabriel2005

Seeker
... but seriously now, as much as I love silver and silver loves me, firstly you need to be stubbornly contrarian. Your faith will be tested and more than once, so you need to DYODD and BELIEVE that you are correct + you need a really, really, really good dose of "bat shit crazy"... oh and the xanax , don't forget that, you will need it.
Z,
Over abundant faith on hand?Check
Plenty of DYODD? Check
"bat shit crazy"? Check!! Got mass stock of THAT!
Xanax? HAH! Checkity check check!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
NOTICE She said Mr. ( MISTER) Grinch ? :laughing: