• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

How many "S"es in Mississippi?, How many illegals in a Red state?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/mississippi-food-plants-willfully-employed-illegal-workers-feds/
Federal authorities apparently had a good reason for conducting one of the biggest immigration raids in a decade this past week.
Six of the seven Mississippi food plants that got hit by ICE agents on Wednesday were “willfully and unlawfully employing illegal aliens” — with many working under false names and fake Social Security numbers, according to investigators.
Documents unsealed Friday by the US Attorney’s Office for the Magnolia state’s Southern District outline how authorities worked with confidential informants over the span of a year to uncover the use of ineligible employees.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/mississippi-food-plants-willfully-employed-illegal-workers-feds/
Federal authorities apparently had a good reason for conducting one of the biggest immigration raids in a decade this past week.
Six of the seven Mississippi food plants that got hit by ICE agents on Wednesday were “willfully and unlawfully employing illegal aliens” — with many working under false names and fake Social Security numbers, according to investigators.
Documents unsealed Friday by the US Attorney’s Office for the Magnolia state’s Southern District outline how authorities worked with confidential informants over the span of a year to uncover the use of ineligible employees.
and how many managers/owners were arrested, I wonder? If none, then we know the root source of our illegal immigrant problem.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
and how many managers/owners were arrested, I wonder? If none, then we know the root source of our illegal immigrant problem.
I remember when it used to be against the law to hire an illegal...

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
one of the chicken producers is owned by a chinaman fwiw

that's what i read, yes it is...can't remember where but it would seem the immigrants hire the immigrants to do the jobs the americans won't do

huh...

come into the country, with the ability to own a large production company, that doesn't happen because someone starts out poor like most americans do...that took some money and to believe the chins don't have their tentacles into lots of american business', that's just foolish and to think, this business man only wants to produce money, make a profit, so, he employs those who will work for less than what others would ask for, and there's his profit...except he's violating US Law by hiring these illegals...i'll bet there is so much filth that exists right under our noses...and our leadership gains personal wealth along the way through the graft and corruption that exists in that type of environment

For Instance:
Why isn't this chinaman at home making our chicken for us? Others do, lots of our chicken comes from china, why buy a business here that requires you to break the law in order to turn a profit?

It ALL makes no sense

and they want our weapons...and our wealth...and they want us to comply...

Keep Up The Good Work Mr. President!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Those without a felony background will be released and be back at their jobs by Tuesday. Orange Man has to throw a headline to the Fox News meatballs once in a while.
Meanwhile half the billboards in Chicago are in Spanish and every south of the border female above the age of 18 has 4 kids and one in the oven.
You got about twenty years left whitey before the tide turns. I suggest brushing up on the espanol.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Those without a felony background will be released and be back at their jobs by Tuesday. Orange Man has to throw a headline to the Fox News meatballs once in a while.
Meanwhile half the billboards in Chicago are in Spanish and every south of the border female above the age of 18 has 4 kids and one in the oven.
You got about twenty years left whitey before the tide turns. I suggest brushing up on the espanol.
Yep. And the ones like Castro (the congresstwat who doxxed Trump supporters) will be out to get whites.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've been noticing more Hispanics at the NW Florida beach I go to...State Park, beautiful beach. 2 years ago, it was mostly white families. Now it's about 30% hispanics and about 15% black...the Hispanics all are speaking spanish...each family is at a minimum 6 people, but more often than not, they number 8-12. The white families are 2-4 max.

Is what it is. I don't care as long as they are respectable people...same for the whites.

To be honest, if they support and defend the Constitution and individual liberty, I'd be standing there next to them no matter what language the speak.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1138AB74-25F1-464C-AF58-12BD63B446E4.jpeg

Still waiting for this to start. Lots of talk and very little action.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
They started this past week...don't you rememeber the story of 860 illegals rounded up from chicken plants and their kids had nobody to pick them up from school?
That’s a great headline. But how many illegals entered just that one day that would off set it?

He talked it up as if we would be seeing some significant changes, as far as I can tell we are still waiting.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
View attachment 138508

Still waiting for this to start. Lots of talk and very little action.

Yep, if I remember correctly the Fox News types around here actually believed Trump was going to commandeer all the yellow school busses in America to be used to transport the millions he was going to deport.