• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

How Soon to 5-Digit Gold?

When will we first see a $10,000 USD price for gold?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Mining supply starting to drop off significantly. Growing middle class in the developing world generating greatly growing gold demand. Hyperinflation around the world, very high inflation for the reserve currencies. A desire to return to honest mediums of exchange between nations and big money players. Substantial increases in safe haven investments by large investment funds.

Any or a combination of the above things, if strong enough, could push Gold over 10,000 USD. But when?

Or maybe Gold is due for a mania or some kind of supply-demand shock.
The price of Palladium is now significantly higher than Platinum. Rhodium went to $10,000 USD and then went to a tenth that price.
But my feeling is we don't reach $10,000 gold from some kind of spike in price, but instead by way of slow and steady, wall of worry climbing.

Early next decade at the earliest, is my thinking, and for certain by the end of next decade.

Please vote or post your thoughts on 5-digit+ Gold.

Last edited:

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
would have to grow by 17% a year to get to $10,000 in 13 years. US$ collapse!?

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
I've heard you wouldn't want to live in a world where gold went that high or the dollar had collapsed.

Would you be willing to see tens of millions of people die in famine, warfare, pestilence, etc. so that your wealth would increase??

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I've heard you wouldn't want to live in a world where gold went that high or the dollar had collapsed.

Would you be willing to see tens of millions of people die in famine, warfare, pestilence, etc. so that your wealth would increase??
And it might very well prove to be that your wealth did not actually increase! You might get to $10,000 gold only to find that everything in your daily life had become frightfully expensive. All the while tens of millions die!

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
At what price is every simgle ounce transaction reportable? I never want it to go that high except through it on a true moonshot.

R.

Last edited:

OhWell

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I always cringe when I read or hear this statement.

Somehow investing my hard earned money in gold and silver, hoping they protect what little wealth I have, is synonymous with wishing others suffer and die. I don't buy it, and I will never accept this ridiculous assumption. Hell, if I never bought an oz and the world collapses, would I still be responsible because I think buying them might be a good idea.

I do not believe gold at $10,000 an oz has to accompany tens of millions dying in famine, warfare, and pestilence. It could just as easily be the house of cards at the comex blowing in the wind with little to no effect on the population at large.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Just remember if $10,000 gold, then most other prices have gone up too, gold is savings and not get rich quick material. I voted never...

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Well, then my vote will be “eventually”.

R.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Well, then my vote will be “eventually”.

R.
I voted 2030 or later.
To me, that is the best thought. Talking about 10K gold, the dollar would have to be basically at zero,
like the Deutschmark or Venezuela.

Just remember if $10,000 gold, then most other prices have gone up too, gold is savings and not get rich quick material. I voted never...
I agree, prices will adjust to the loss of value of the dollar, gold is a savings account, but I would certainly not plan on the dollar living forever - it ain't gunna happen !!!
What will kill the dollar is government disrespect for it. Overspending & increasing the debt, in particular PERS that are so far in debt, they will eventually break the bank !

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
would have to grow by 17% a year to get to $10,000 in 13 years. US$ collapse!?
The price doubling every 4 years or so. Maybe this is the inflation that is finally due. At GIM1 we had a member who kept saying we've already seen the big inflation and we're due for deflation now. But that was before the financial crisis and the increases in money supply and debts really expanding. The whole "bigger than previous" game. Shadow Stats current inflation is close to that right now I think.

What ever happened to all those that were certain 2018 was the year?

I voted 2018 only because I have been waiting for 15+ years now and am tired of the delay - let’s get on with it already. The fundamentals were awful when 2008 happened, never sold at the minor speed bump because nothing changed, and now a decade on (curse) the fundamentals are much worse and I’m still waiting.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

I voted 2018 only because I have been waiting for 15+ years now and am tired of the delay - let’s get on with it already. The fundamentals were awful when 2008 happened, never sold at the minor speed bump because nothing changed, and now a decade on (curse) the fundamentals are much worse and I’m still waiting.
Amazing how long an illusion can go on. I also thought back then that we'd be a lot closer by now.

All it would take would be for the POTUS to tell the American people the truth.

He could say:
The money we use is controlled by a private, secret organization that JFK spoke about in his speech to the nation before he was killed.
We are going to take back control over our money and we are going to get back what they've stolen from us.
We are going to mint silver coins again and replace all today's coins with silver coins.
We are going to back new money with gold and we're going to mine gold as fast as China is mining gold.

Gold would triple in price overnight. After this initial rise, the process would be slower but truth would cause real money to continue to go up dramatically in value since there's not enough available silver and gold to back commerce at current prices.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Amazing how long an illusion can go on.
The crux of the matter !!
As long as the majority of the people have their tummies full & their feet warm, it shall continue !!!

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Just watch the petrodollar. That will determine when the end arrives. Why? The trillion $ trade deficit. Even if all the asleep Americans still think the dollar is great, as soon as internationally the petrodollar fails, the dollar goes bye bye. Mike Maloney video shows all the major breakdowns on a timeline. Forget the numbers but petrodollar went from X% of foreign transactions to 2/3rds X% in just a few years.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Me too. I had thought somebody of HUGE importance, like the POTUS, would have stepped up by now to explain the truth to the world. The truth about honest money and honest systems vs. dishonest ones - the reason why the workers of the world have been shafted and heading downhill since the 70's. Remember, it was the 70's, after the silver had been removed from circulation and the gold links broken and the guns made illegal for workers and peace loving families to possess, nearly exactly the same IN EVERY NATION OF THE WORLD. Gold went from $30 to $800 then.

But the illusion set in, the money printing picked up steam and NOBODY (but RP) even got within miles of the truth.

Nobody in a position to do something about it, has told the truth, so here we are, still waiting for sanity to return to the world.

But wait,...
There are some CB owners who fear what can happen when illusions go on too long.
They fear what a billion people might do if the house of cards comes tumbling down.
They fear for their own power and control and over what that control will remain to be.

These CB owners are bringing up gold and silver from under their lands and into above ground vaults at the fastest pace ever seen in history. At an amazing breakneck pace they mine things of real value today and it's not just PMs, it's ALL the rare earth metals.

Why not just leave the stuff under the ground? What's the huge rush to get it above ground? Answer those 2 questions and you answer the "when" to 5 digit gold and possibly much higher than that.

Last edited:

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
“I had thought somebody of HUGE importance, like the POTUS, would have stepped up by now to explain the truth to the world. The truth about honest money and honest systems vs. dishonest ones - the reason why the workers of the world have been shafted and heading downhill...”

JFK was going to do that...

R.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Why not just leave the stuff under the ground? What's the huge rush to get it above ground? Answer those 2 questions and you answer the "when" to 5 digit gold and possibly much higher than that.
It's simple. The suckers will still accept paper in return for real money. The Rothschilds hand a few suckers some fiat and get them to slave away mining, to hand the Rothschilds the Ag and Au, which goes into their vaults. Once the fiat illusion ends, the Rothschilds would actually have to pay in real money or goods to get someone to mine for that Ag and Au. Hence to get as much now as possible.