• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

How the trillion dollar cryptocurrency scam works. It's like the dot com bubble but more fraud. (YT Vid)

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Some real money and some fake money here

1651370687804.png
You need to get stacking. I can still see the back of your safe. That means you don't have enough.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

I agree with Ron Paul, as long as fraud isn’t going on, it should exist. Bitcoin does exactly what it’s supposed to do. I don’t see a problem at all.

But there is major fraud going on with the federal reserve and the dollar.

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Blockchain software developers are the new high priests of digital religions. Some of the digital religions have split into sects like Bitcoin. I was always in the Bitcoin religion, but have moved into the protestant reformationist sect BSV like the guy in the video. Is he a zealot and overstating things a bit? Maybe. Continuing the analogy, Ethereum is like Catholicism where Bitcoin is Christianity and split up into Protestant and Roman Catholic. Vitalic Buterin is the Pope who sells indulgences (ERC20 tokens)...

Last edited:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Blockchain software developers are the new high priests of digital religions. Some of the digital religions have split into sects like Bitcoin. I was always in the Bitcoin religion, but have moved into the protestant reformationist sect BSV like the guy in the video. Is he a zealot and overstating things a bit? Maybe. Continuing the analogy, Ethereum is like Catholicism where Bitcoin is Christianity and split up into Protestant and Roman Catholic. Vitalic Buterin is the Pope who sells indulgences (ERC20 tokens)...
I don't pretend to fully understand the details, but, my understanding is that Bitcoin is "it" as in fully block chained.
It does not need to be "replaced" like Au does not need to improved or replaced.
It cannot be degraded, any more than Au can.
It is "it".
And Au is not "backed" by anything either. (Not backed by man made...)
It is better like that.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Bitcoin can be hacked at the end use nodes. I think.
(Au can be "hacked" also, at the end point...
Also, Bitcoin is digital, and, in a free market, can be
manipulated by pump and dump/poop and scoop...

I agree with Ron Paul, as long as fraud isn’t going on, it should exist. Bitcoin does exactly what it’s supposed to do. I don’t see a problem at all.

But there is major fraud going on with the federal reserve and the dollar.

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Bitcoin can be hacked at the end use nodes. I think.
(Au can be "hacked" also, at the end point...
Also, Bitcoin is digital, and, in a free market, can be
manipulated by pump and dump/poop and scoop...
I think you are correct. Bitcoin is 'digital scarcity' and Au is physical scarcity.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
And Au is not "backed" by anything either.

Don’t know if it’s true or not but in school I was told the native Americans found gold in rivers and viewed it as useless metal.

I probably would have too if I was focused on survival.

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Don’t know if it’s true or not but in school I was told the native Americans found gold in rivers and viewed it as useless metal.

I probably would have too if I was focused on survival.
It says the world mines 2500 tons of gold per year currently. That doesn't sound scarce does it? When Elon starts mining golden asteroids it will get cheap. I guess 'digital scarcity' showed up just in time. Digital scarcity is necessary for a space-fairing species.