• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

How this all ends

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Well, the dems have lost the election. They know it now.

So they have three other options...

Option 1
JUST GIVE UP AND ADMIT THEY LOST THE ELECTION AND COME BACK IN FOUR YEARS (least likely to happen - because Trump may start arresting a lot of them for cause and charge them with treason)

Option 2
Start the Civil War part 2 (a lot of crying in the streets followed by massive violence in the street - most likely scenario for the dems - won't work as Trump will drop the net on everyone who is protesting and attempting to riot and burn)

Option3
Dems go with the final solution - they JFK TRUMP (doubtful, but you just never know - I'm sure they are considering it - just depends on how desperate they really are - hopefully TRUMPS secret service are all over this option and protect him from being removed in this fashion)

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/project-veritas-thread.383023/page-3#post-2022466

at the end of the thread

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I've been wondering how it all goes.

The fools and tools in the street, are both violent and ignorant. Soros is now setting the stage for post-election mega-riots...because, of course, Trump is still in the White House. Which of course he will be until January 20.

So. Perhaps, and God forbid, Trump loses. Has the election stolen.

The Globalists, led by Soros, launch (with money) their Hellscape.

Trump...who'll be out anyway...resigns.

PENCE is now President for 75 days.

DURING that time, he declares nationwide Martial Law - and has Joe the Traitor, and Ho the whore, arrested and given a military drumhead trial. FOR TREASON.

For the hell of it, he can have, as the officiating officer, the most-junior Ensign or Second Lieutenant they can find who will accept the charge.

Five minute trial and immediate hanging. Then, move through to the Coup plotters...starting with Adam Schifferbrains.

By the time Pence is done there'd be neither a President-Elect nor a quorum in the House.

And PENCE is just the guy to do it. Everything Trump is - loud, brash, full of ego - Pence is not. I'd trust him with this role, as much as I would anyone. In this situation he could wind up our own Augusto Pinochet.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Option 1
JUST GIVE UP AND ADMIT THEY LOST THE ELECTION AND COME BACK IN FOUR YEARS (least likely to happen - because Trump may start arresting a lot of them for cause and charge them with treason)
Five minute trial and immediate hanging. Then, move through to the Coup plotters...starting with Adam Schifferbrains.
I do like that !!! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::finished::finished::finished:

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Lock & load.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If in six days it becomes apparent that Trump will remain I think you'll see a massive temper tantrum that will make the BLM nonsense look like a child's birthday party. I think you'll see even bigger instances of mayors and governors ignoring the law.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...because-polls-are-designed-create-impressions

Gundlach: Trump Will Win Next Week, And By 2027 "There Will Be Some Sort Of Revolution"

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 10/28/2020 - 08:14
Back at the start of 2016, when nobody else would even consider such an outcome, DoubleLine Capital CEO Jeff Gundlach shocked the economic, financial and political establishments when during the January Barron's roundtable of that year, he predicted that Donald Trump would become the next US president. He was right.
Fast forward to today when one week before the elections, and in an environment when most polls predict that Biden will crush Trump and where Nate Silver gives Trump just as 13% chance of defeating Trump, Jeffrey Gundlach is predicting another victory for President Donald Trump.
As Financial Advisor magazine reported, during a Tuesday webcast as part of Schwab’s 2020 IMPACT conference, Gundlach said that despite polls, analysis and betting odds that suggest otherwise, Trump is likely to outpace former Democratic vice president Joe Biden in the contest.
"The polls right now say he isn’t going to win, but they said that four years ago," said Gundlach referring to the following chart.

more at the link....

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
"come on, man!"
1603913793284.png

Its Operation Lockstep and it's all going to plan.
If you like ur Biden Care you can keep ur Biden care...

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Looking from purely a Biblical view, one must ask if God is finished with America? I believe he is not finished using America for his plans. I myself see small signs of Revival in America.
God can do anything and surprise us but I find this article unsettling. Even more so than I already am. On the course we are heading, I don't see much good coming out of it. See what you think of this article.

https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/a...5kUQHt9-sois80xguPrbANWCmAixnvvwSQ85H2slXSz-c

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Dems = Deep State

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
The deep state is going for broke. if biden is investigated all those other swampers will be too. the american people will wonder how all these swampers got rich on a congerssman's salary........its all or nothing, they are doubling down. What form that takes I do not know.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The deep state is going for broke. if biden is investigated all those other swampers will be too. the american people will wonder how all these swampers got rich on a congerssman's salary........its all or nothing, they are doubling down. What form that takes I do not know.
They have no other choice......... but the more light is shined the more people wake up.......

They can try to steal the election but the masses will not accept joe or do ho.
They can turn the rioters loose but they will have piles of body's to deal with.
They can take out Trump and end civilization as we know it.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well, the dems have lost the election. They know it now.

So they have three other options...

Option 1

Option 2
Start the Civil War part 2 (a lot of crying in the streets followed by massive violence in the street - most likely scenario for the dems - won't work as Trump will drop the net on everyone who is protesting and attempting to riot and burn)

Option3
Dems go with the final solution - they JFK TRUMP (doubtful, but you just never know - I'm sure they are considering it - just depends on how desperate they really are - hopefully TRUMPS secret service are all over this option and protect him from being removed in this fashion)

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/project-veritas-thread.383023/page-3#post-2022466

at the end of the thread
I think in order of preference by the DS, it's #3 and #2. A civil war can be messy and unpredictable. Doing a "JFK" is clean and neat...only a few people involved and if they manage to get Pence too, then their heir can step in immediately (Pelosi).

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
God can do anything and surprise us but I find this article unsettling. Even more so than I already am. On the course we are heading, I don't see much good coming out of it. See what you think of this article.

https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/a...5kUQHt9-sois80xguPrbANWCmAixnvvwSQ85H2slXSz-c
My first thought about the article ignores the fact Transgenders and homosexuals can not reproduce. They are destined to die out, theIr disease is terminal. My hopes are twenty years from now Johnny will ask his parents " what was a transgender?"...what was an LBGQXYZ?" Playing games with " the Natural Order" leads to extinction.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Funny part is, LOADS of people have been trying to eradicate Christianity for two CENTURIES.

Yet here we are with ANOTHER article saying Christianity is dead. YEAH. I'm 67 and have been hearing this same trope (dressed up by all sorts of lefty authors) and yet, here we are. They can't kill the message.

And Christianity is GROWING RAPIDLY in ALL of those totalitarian countries. In the dark, hidden so they can't be arrested and killed.

Christianity is growing. SLOWLY. But growing in the youth of this country. If you want proof, go to the Christian singers large following that use stadiums to have concerts.

And they are sold out, all the time.

Times change. People change. But when things get tough? You think all these lost souls will go, "WOW, lets all be homosexual so we are not a boring hetero..."

NO, that is NOT what is happening and it drives the lefties CRAZY. Every time.

That what the left and their writers are pushing now.

Same old shit. Different day. And lets not forget what IS happening to all those 'non-hetero's' in most totalitarian countries. In a LOT of them are being thrown off roofs or burned to a crisp or stoned. That's what being NON-HETERO gets you in a lot of places, like CHINA, RUSSIA, AND MOST of the Middle Eastern countries.

THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Funny part is, LOADS of people have been trying to eradicate Christianity for two CENTURIES.
If the CCP gets in control of the world it will be...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Lets hope the Dems start a hot war. Will make a fast and easier clean up. Trump will declare open season no bag limit!
all wars seem fast and easy at the beginning, careful what you wish for brother

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Looking from purely a Biblical view, one must ask if God is finished with America? I believe he is not finished using America for his plans. I myself see small signs of Revival in America.
I hope for it. However, I see a few local pastors who seem to be blind. They refuse to consider that they are on the wrong side of justice. They buy the face diaper mandate hook, line, and sinker.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Someone's getting nervous

1604005010079.png

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

I understand. I have similar thoughts. I speak with my children about making the faith I have, their own. Every believer has to do that for themselves as God brings them through trials.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
If the CCP gets in control of the world it will be...
There are more Christian's in China than the United States of America. 90 +% underground.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/2...rewriting-the-bible-and-youll-use-it-or-else/

China To Christians: We’re Rewriting The Bible, And You’ll Use It Or Else
Faith is increasingly under attack in President Xi Jinping’s China. People around the world should be speaking up in defense of China’s persecuted believers.

By Arielle Del Turco
October 26, 2020

When a Chinese Christian, Chen Yu, was caught boldly selling religious publications not authorized by the government, his punishment was a seven-year prison sentence and an approximately $30,000 USD fine, handed down by a court last month.
Such steep punishment for promoting and adhering to a religion is all too common in China today. Faith is increasingly under attack in President Xi Jinping’s China. As religious expression becomes more dangerous there, people around the world should be speaking up in defense of China’s persecuted believers.

In addition to Chen’s fine and imprisonment, the court ordered local police in the Zhejiang province to destroy 12,864 religious books from his online bookstore. Make no mistake—this is a regime that is deeply afraid of the growth of Christianity.
The estimated 100 million Christians in China make the eradication of Christianity from China difficult. Chairman Mao tried and was unsuccessful. President Xi prefers a more subtle tactic than Mao’s, a campaign to “Sinicize” religion to make it more compatible with the teachings of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
One way China seeks to Sinicize Christianity is by re-writing the Bible. A complete communist translation has yet to be revealed. The news of one chapter’s government-approved revision left Christians outraged last month.
A textbook for a class on professional ethics and law at the government-run University of Electronic Science and Technology Press quotes the Bible’s book of John, chapter eight. In this passage, an adulterous woman is brought to Jesus, and her accusers ask if she should be killed by stoning for her sins.

In every authentically translated version of scripture, Jesus responds, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” These words disperse the angry crowd, and Jesus tells the woman, “Go, and from now on sin no more” (ESV).
The Chinese Communist Party’s version takes a different turn. In this telling, the crowd leaves, but Jesus tells the woman, “I too am a sinner. But if the law could only be executed by men without blemish, the law would be dead.” Then Jesus proceeds to stone the woman.
The Party’s distortion of scripture whereby the Savior kills a woman is offensive and defamatory. That the CCP made this change is revealing. The Party’s story teaches that forgiveness, an important Christian value is rejected and the law must be obeyed without question. In China, the law is whatever the CCP says.
While China may technically allow Christianity, it only allows a version of Christianity remade in the image of the CCP. These developments, among many others, make this a critical time in the history of religion in China. On Friday, the Vatican officially renewed its controversial deal with Beijing from 2018, making it even more so.

The secret agreement between the Vatican and Beijing in 2018 gave the officially atheist Chinese government a role in bishop appointments, while China’s burgeoning religious oppression was overlooked. The aim of this deal may be admirable — to unify the Catholic Church in China, long divided between “underground” Catholics loyal to the Holy See and those belonging to the government-approved Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association. Despite the agreement, however, two years later, conditions have not improved for Catholics or any other religious adherents in China.
In September, reports surfaced that Chinese authorities tortured a 46-year-old priest in the Fujian province for refusing to join the state-approved Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association. The torture method allegedly included shining a bright light into his eyes for days and repeatedly banging a gong beside his ear. In July, bishops and priests from the unregistered Catholic Diocese of Yujiang, in Jiangxi province, claimed that Chinese authorities had prohibited “any pastoral activity,” and several priests were forced to undergo “patriotic” training.
After China lifted COVID-19 lockdown restrictions in June, some Catholic priests were instructed that Mass could resume, as long as they preached “patriotism.” Keep in mind “patriotism” in China means loyalty to the CCP. Catholics reluctant to join the state-approved church, which is often influenced by Party-approved teachings, are under more pressure than in previous years.
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has urged the Vatican to speak to Beijing about religious freedom in China. During a speech in Rome last month, he emphasized the impact a pope, the world’s most influential faith leader, can make, pointing to the example of Pope John Paul II, who “played a pivotal role in igniting the revolution of conscience that brought down the Iron Curtain.” For Catholic human rights activists like Benedict Rogers, Pope Francis’ lack of interest in publicly speaking up for believers in China is disappointing.

Christians in China who refuse to bend to the Communist Party’s agenda are under intense pressure. Government restrictions are growing tighter, and China’s capacity to surveil and control its population is unprecedented. As it grows more dangerous for them to express their faith in the face of government crackdowns, it is left to the rest of the world to speak in defense of believers in China.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Jesus returns and it’s all over for evil, war, politicas and all that is associated with that.

R

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
My first thought about the article ignores the fact Transgenders and homosexuals can not reproduce. They are destined to die out, theIr disease is terminal. My hopes are twenty years from now Johnny will ask his parents " what was a transgender?"...what was an LBGQXYZ?" Playing games with " the Natural Order" leads to extinction.
Of course I like it, BUT, if what you say is true/accurate, then answer me this::make happy:
"Where the fuck did so many of them come from ???":don't    know2:
We have had a HUGE, like a 1,000%, increase in my lifetime !:totally steamed:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Of course I like it, BUT, if what you say is true/accurate, then answer me this::make happy:
"Where the fuck did so many of them come from ???":don't    know2:
We have had a HUGE, like a 1,000%, increase in my lifetime !:totally steamed:
They have always been there. Theyve just recently decided to come out of the shadows because nobody is kicking the shit out of them anymore.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
They have always been there. Theyve just recently decided to come out of the shadows because nobody is kicking the shit out of them anymore.
Yes & that has to be the ONLY answer, BUT, so many of them ???:don't    know2::make happy 2::totally steamed:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I miss the old days