• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

How to make America great again.

Is the USA on track to become great again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
One way America is going to be great is for it's citizens to take personal responsibility. Fiat rules the world now. People can break the debt zombie pattern.
The government needs to break the pattern too. People just amaze me. Some make 40k a year and live in a rental with a wife and 2 kids, yet they drive a 50k truck and tow nothing

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Trump saw what happened to Jack. He isn't stoopid. Donald Trump has more balls than any politician in Washington.

One way America is going to be great is for it's citizens to take personal responsibility. Fiat rules the world now. People can break the debt zombie pattern.
The planet is big and it is full of uneducated or misinformed people. People don't do that. Gresham's law has never failed.

You can call him "not stoopid" and I can call him a traitor. At least we still have free speech left. Maybe one day we'll know if our scores were 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, or 1-1.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
The planet is big and it is full of uneducated or misinformed people. People don't do that. Gresham's law has never failed.

You can call him "not stoopid" and I can call him a traitor. At least we still have free speech left. Maybe one day we'll know if our scores were 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, or 1-1.
Some/many people take personal responsibility. Don't apply Gresham's law on the thought that more people cannot start taking on more personal responsibility. You might know a millenial or two that does such a thing. I do. Some folks do it all their lives and then die with money in the bank after a long and productive life.

You have your own opinion about Trump, just like those that review the detail in front of them and pay attention. I think you are wrong. He's definitely a piece of work, however, lol. The hate on the left will probably never go away against Trump but it will pass, I believe, after he is done. Reform immigration, stifle illegal immigration, get business rolling, take charge of foreign policy - pretty good start and not complete but I'll take it.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
We can MAGA by not attacking Syria and arming their rebels.

My tax dollars need to be spent on Americans, not Israelis.
Agree 1000% - - charity begins at home.

WTF is America fighting someone else's war?
WTF is America handing out hundreds of millions in foreign aid?

Cutting foreign aid to ZERO and cutting the military budget by at least 75% would be the first places to start for getting the debt under control.