• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HOW TO TURN A CHILD INTO A MONSTER: THE CYCLE OF SOCIAL DAMNATION

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

HOW TO TURN A CHILD INTO A MONSTER: THE CYCLE OF SOCIAL DAMNATION

Following is the instruction manual for turning a child into a monster:

• Step 1, child-rearing: destroy the child’s emotional circuitry through culturally accepted abuses, including spanking and coercing, which occurs throughout childhood, so the child only knows fear and resentment.
  • Step 2, education: funnel children through educational systems that elevate obedience and authority above learning, creativity, and individuality. Also, instill sense of tribal loyalty and altruistic nationalism. Mold the person into a good, upright citizen drone.
  • Step 3, workforce: now the individual is ready to join the workforce where his money can be stolen via predatory tax regiments without even a thought of its legitimacy, as he is totally subservient to the system.
  • Step 4, war: now that the individual is fully indoctrinated and emotionally detached, he can sign up to murder other human beings without a moral consideration or emotional impact. All his subsequent education and rearing prepared him for his duty. His life now belongs wholly to the State and its machinery. His soul is obliterated under the delusional pretense of fighting for freedom. Every country or tribe goes through similar motions, some with less freedom, but every murderous action is shrouded by cries of freedom, religion, a common enemy or another obsession. It is shared psychopathy.
  • Step 5, mental anguish: if the individual returns from war, his violent deeds and experiences return to him in the form of “PTSD,” which is simply how an emotionally frozen person deals with horror and atrocity. Metaphorically, it is a form of punishment for aiding and abetting evil, and for committing violence. It is the price these poor souls have to suffer for relying on their toxic culture to teach them “decent values.”
  • Step 6, vicious cycle: if the individual survived and had children, the acculturation and indoctrination should continue, perpetuating the cycle of social hell and damnation.
This instruction manual must be burned.

We must all work to change this culture and mentality, and I believe it starts with parenting. People must be gentler with their children. They should practice peaceful parenting. We should not have to see so much evil and destruction. We should not be training people for violence and hatred at a young age. Turning children into monsters makes no sense.

Time to break the cycle.

http://psychologic-anarchist.com/20...into-a-monster-the-cycle-of-social-damnation/

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How to turn a child into a monster? Forget how to say "No". Doesn't take more than that.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How to turn a child into a monster? Forget how to say "No". Doesn't take more than that.
No doubt. They lost me on #1 equating spanking to abuse. What a load of propaganda! There's a reason why the bible says he who spares the rod HATES his child. Children must learn parental respect and obedience at an early age or they are lost. And at that early age, a spanking is all they can understand. Mind you I'm talking about a firm spank on the butt of a toddler or young child...not using a bat on a teenager.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
My father never spanked me. Never needed to. That great bloody black leather belt hanging from the nail on the wall was all I needed. The knowledge that he could was more than enough deterrent.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Looks kinda like the "Occupy" Movement.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hey P,
I / we were having some issues with the step kid and her supposed friends some years ago.
Had the Sheriff come over.
He was telling us the biggest problem in his opinion
with the youth of today was just that.
" no "
He said that many kids just simply cannot deal with that word at any level because for many of them there are little or no limits on behavior from am early age.
And so...they turn to violence and other forms of dealing with it.
Interesting stuff.
Regards Prof.,

Ishkabibble

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
GIM Hall Of Fame
Please rationalize with a two year old. I want to see you explain the logic of why they shouldn't put objects into power outlets, poop on the carpet, choke his younger sister, or otherwise act inappropriately. I look forward to seeing the outcome of this rational conversation; I know what it will be, but I want anyone who suggests logic at that age to test it for themselves.

Corporal punishment has its place when children are in the simple stage of understanding pain VS pleasure.

Older children are a reflection of ourselves and our society. When we physically punish an older child, we are admitting that either we or society has failed with respect to instilling appropriate values, morals, ethics, and understanding. The child pays for our shortcomings when we've no other medium for correction. I'm not saying such punishment should never occur, only that it reflects a greater issue than the child's behavior. It's not even necessarily a result of the parent directly; society influences youth in so many ways - video games, peer pressure, television, written text, religion... something as simple as a conversation or fight between parents can cause malevolent tendencies. The correction of course, is directed at the child when the underlying issue is what influenced them, but of course we can't correct that; we can rarely even identify it. And so we are left with limited options for correction.

In a perfect world, we would never need to forcefully redirect older children as the natural instinct for conformity would suffice. But we don't live in a perfect world, do we?

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

Mujahideen

Bin Laden double.
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My father never spanked me. Never needed to. That great bloody black leather belt hanging from the nail on the wall was all I needed. The knowledge that he could was more than enough deterrent.
my dad was built like hulk hogan, there wasn't much need for a belt for me to know that not obeying was going to end badly for me.

My mom on their other hand had to spank me quite a few times to get that point across...

You can fuck your kid up by there not being an alpha dad or by the parents not being consistent on their word.

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
"Step 1, child-rearing: destroy the child’s emotional circuitry through culturally accepted abuses, including spanking and coercing, which occurs throughout childhood, so the child only knows fear and resentment."

Spanking is OK when they deserve it. It was the norm when I was a kid.

Sugar, public schools, single parents and television are the reasons kids today are dysfunctional, IMO.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
I think most of that list is pretty exaggerated. That said, I don't think spanking actually does anything helpful. It is basically what parents do when they don't know how to speak with their child. Don't know what to do, use violence! Violence doesn't really solve anything in life but people like to believe it does. Because if you hit a child they are unlikely to do what they were doing before, and instead focus on avoiding the pain. Whether or not they learned anything is up to question. They might not even really understand why they are being punished.

If a child doesn't understand why they are being punished, hitting them doesn't do anything but make them more aggressive, frustrated and upset. If they understand what they did wrong and why it was wrong, then you don't need to hit them to correct the behavior because they already understand.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Alric, read Ishka's post again and perhaps you'll understand. If not, then you will after you have children some day--or after they are in jail.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Alric, read Ishka's post again and perhaps you'll understand. If not, then you will after you have children some day--or after they are in jail.
A two year old isn't likely to understand why they are being hit though. Which is the flaw in Ishka's thinking. They know they don't want to be hit and will try to avoid it, but are they going to understand what it is you want? How often does a child do something, you hit them and then some time later they repeat the same thing? Unless there is long term change, then hitting them didn't do anything at all.

Also, at older ages when you hit children, you make them more aggressive and violent, which is actually what will cause a child to go to jail. A child prone to violent outbursts is way more likely to go to jail and studies show that hitting children makes them more aggressive and violent. I know several people like this as well, who were really violent as children because their parents hit them.

Heck, I was like that. I remember when I got spanked and stuff as a child, it only made me feel helpless and frustrated. And what do people do when they feel like they are trapped in a corner, they lash out. You are stuck, feel trapped, feel totally helpless and are being harmed you lash out and do anything you can to escape the situation. Especially if you are a stupid kid who doesn't know how to deal with the situation in any other way.

I am a very calm person, and I was a good child for the most part(I don't think any child is perfect, everyone probably got into some trouble when they were young). However, I did have several violent outbursts when I was a kid, and looking back and thinking on the situation I am pretty confident it was due to being hit.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin were both hit as children. Just imagine how much worse they would of been if they were never hit.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A two year old isn't likely to understand why they are being hit though. Which is the flaw in Ishka's thinking. They know they don't want to be hit and will try to avoid it, but are they going to understand what it is you want? How often does a child do something, you hit them and then some time later they repeat the same thing? Unless there is long term change, then hitting them didn't do anything at all.

Also, at older ages when you hit children, you make them more aggressive and violent, which is actually what will cause a child to go to jail. A child prone to violent outbursts is way more likely to go to jail and studies show that hitting children makes them more aggressive and violent. I know several people like this as well, who were really violent as children because their parents hit them.

Heck, I was like that. I remember when I got spanked and stuff as a child, it only made me feel helpless and frustrated. And what do people do when they feel like they are trapped in a corner, they lash out. You are stuck, feel trapped, feel totally helpless and are being harmed you lash out and do anything you can to escape the situation. Especially if you are a stupid kid who doesn't know how to deal with the situation in any other way.

I am a very calm person, and I was a good child for the most part(I don't think any child is perfect, everyone probably got into some trouble when they were young). However, I did have several violent outbursts when I was a kid, and looking back and thinking on the situation I am pretty confident it was due to being hit.
Do you have any children?

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Do you have any children?
No. Though I have seen children before. I have interacted with children before. I have a nephew and relatives who are children. I was once a child. I have spoken with people who have had children. And I have ready studies on this topic. A child isn't an alien race that people are unable to understand.

I hope you are not going to say my opinion doesn't matter unless I have children because there is a lot of people who do have children that also don't believe that hitting children is a good thing.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
No. Though I have seen children before. I have interacted with children before. I have a nephew and relatives who are children. I was once a child. I have spoken with people who have had children. And I have ready studies on this topic. A child isn't an alien race that people are unable to understand.

I hope you are not going to say my opinion doesn't matter unless I have children because there is a lot of people who do have children that also don't believe that hitting children is a good thing.
I'll just say that until you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes, you cannot truly understand their perspective. I've witnessed it happen over and over and over again. Kids grow up, have their own kids and then understand/realize where their parents were coming from. Almost without exception....

Oh and to the "I was once a child..." comment, I would say "It's time to give up childish thinking".

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Alric ... A spanking isn't about punishment. It's about learning. A child young enough to be spanked is at a certain stage of growth. Naturally spanking an infant is stupid. Likewise, spanking a teen. A spanking is like putting a push pin in a wall map. The child knows what they did. Part of a spanking is making sure the child knows exactly what they did. It's making a negative reinforcement memory. That's why you never spank for something the child was never told not to do. And you don't spank for pain. You never use any tool, belt or paddle. And when a spanking is done, you hold the child. You make it clear the punishment is over and you still love the child .. and you don't ever want to do this again. Make it clear that you're unhappy. THAT is the key. Later on, you can achieve that with a glare. But at that younger age, the physical reinforcement is necessary. Perhaps you were such a good child you never needed it ... that's doable. It's generally considered brain washing. If you bring your child up to be independent and to think for themselves, you're eventually going to have to spank. Or your child is going to grow up thinking they're the boss. Look at kid's TV today ... it's a common theme. Kids are the boss ... adults are stupid and you can do what you want with little consequence.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
I'll just say that until you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes, you cannot truly understand their perspective. I've witnessed it happen over and over and over again. Kids grow up, have their own kids and then understand/realize where their parents were coming from. Almost without exception....
What I am saying is that I have walked a mile in their shoes. As in I have taken care of children in the past and spent time around them and such. Having a child and raising them to adulthood isn't 'walking a mile in their shoes' it is living in their shoes permanently. I do understand where you are coming from, I am just saying I don't believe hitting people works. There is studies that show it works and I have seen children get hit and I know it doesn't really work. It might some times work, or it might seem like it works but a lot of time he has no real positive effects at all. The child doesn't learn anything and unless your idea of discipline it to scare your child into listening to what you say there is no point.

Oh and to the "I was once a child..." comment, I would say "It's time to give up childish thinking".
I am not thinking like a child, I am saying I remember being a child so I can understand how children feel. And being hit was extremely unpleasant and only caused frustrated and a feeling of helplessness in my life. It made me more prone to violent out bursts because I felt like I couldn't escape the situation so I just lashed out. As an adult, I can more clearly think through a situation and come up with better options but as a stupid kid, options for escaping pain is limited.

Alric ... A spanking isn't about punishment. It's about learning. A child young enough to be spanked is at a certain stage of growth. Naturally spanking an infant is stupid. Likewise, spanking a teen. A spanking is like putting a push pin in a wall map. The child knows what they did. Part of a spanking is making sure the child knows exactly what they did. It's making a negative reinforcement memory. That's why you never spank for something the child was never told not to do. And you don't spank for pain. You never use any tool, belt or paddle. And when a spanking is done, you hold the child. You make it clear the punishment is over and you still love the child .. and you don't ever want to do this again. Make it clear that you're unhappy. THAT is the key. Later on, you can achieve that with a glare. But at that younger age, the physical reinforcement is necessary. Perhaps you were such a good child you never needed it ... that's doable. It's generally considered brain washing. If you bring your child up to be independent and to think for themselves, you're eventually going to have to spank. Or your child is going to grow up thinking they're the boss. Look at kid's TV today ... it's a common theme. Kids are the boss ... adults are stupid and you can do what you want with little consequence.
There is several flaws with that way of thinking. The first and most obvious is that most people don't follow that advise at all. They were just talking about spanking a two year old on this thread, which I say is way to young as a two year old isn't going to understand what they did wrong. People spank both children way too young and way too old. Also people often forget the explanation, or they give it but don't take time to make sure the child actually understands it, and spanking with belts and stuff is very common as well.

Though even if you do it 'properly' I still say it isn't needed. Positive reinforcement works a lot better than negative reinforcement.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You keep saying "hitting". The article is about spanking. There's a difference. If you were beat as a child and still remember it and comprehended it (which flies in the face of your comment that young children don't understand what it's about), then I feel sorry for you. But, that still doesn't change the facts that responsible, loving parents discipline their children, including spanking when necessary.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
You keep saying "hitting". The article is about spanking. There's a difference. If you were beat as a child and still remember it and comprehended it (which flies in the face of your comment that young children don't understand what it's about), then I feel sorry for you. But, that still doesn't change the facts that responsible, loving parents discipline their children, including spanking when necessary.
Spanking is a type of hitting. Any way, I was spanked as a child, and for the most part, no I don't remember the reasons for it. I do remember the feeling of frustration and helplessness caused by it however. I also clearly remember that my line of thinking was not, "I better not do X action again in the future" But rather, "I don't want to get hit so I should avoid it in the future."

Which is a big difference, because in the second you may not necessary stop doing whatever you got punished for, but rather try harder to avoid getting caught doing it.

Mujahideen

Bin Laden double.
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You don't always need to spank a child. You as a parent just need to be very consistent on your word.

When your child is being a child, and ends up doing something annoying or disrespectful, you just need to tell them to stop. If they do it again or even so much as think about doing it again after you already told them then you gotta hold the child accountable immediately! this is where I see parents fuck up at... They keep telling the child to stop over and over again with no consequences and then wonder why the child doesn't listen, and then the parent eventually gets mad and physically disciplines the child out of anger.

The 2nd time your child does something after they were clearly warned not to, you gotta get in their ass like a drill Sargent! you gotta make them stand up straight in front of you, have them shut the fuck up, and have them look you in the eye while they explain themselves while you dress them down. (No need to yell, you can't be the one in charge and yelling all the time) Depending on what they did, that could be enough, or maybe send their ass to bed for a little bit.

Now in the event that I was in that situation and I decided to disrespect my dad he would have no choice but to whip my ass. I never dared put my dad in that situation, but if he were to fail to do that had I put him in that situation then I would have lost respect and credibility for him and I would have acted up on a regular basis because I know that there would be no consequences for my bad behavior.

My mom had to whip me quite a few times because she wasn't on me like a hawk, so I tested the waters quite a few times and pushed her too far.

Last edited:

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
There is several flaws with that way of thinking. The first and most obvious is that most people don't follow that advise at all. They were just talking about spanking a two year old on this thread, which I say is way to young as a two year old isn't going to understand what they did wrong. People spank both children way too young and way too old. Also people often forget the explanation, or they give it but don't take time to make sure the child actually understands it, and spanking with belts and stuff is very common as well.

Though even if you do it 'properly' I still say it isn't needed. Positive reinforcement works a lot better than negative reinforcement.
Actually, there are no flaws in what I said. That other people are stupid and uninformed is another problem entirely. As for the second part (bolded) that's absolutely correct. Positive is always better than negative. But you can't positively reinforce negative behaviour when negative behaviour provides it's own reward. It's been tried. That's the mistake that's gotten us into the hole we're in.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Actually, there are no flaws in what I said. That other people are stupid and uninformed is another problem entirely. As for the second part (bolded) that's absolutely correct. Positive is always better than negative. But you can't positively reinforce negative behaviour when negative behaviour provides it's own reward. It's been tried. That's the mistake that's gotten us into the hole we're in.
You are right that positive reinforcement doesn't directly stop negative behavior but it can still be used redirect negative things into positive ones. So if the child does negative thing X, you tell them to instead do positive thing Y and use positive reinforcement to reinforce the Y action. Child might not understand much, but even they can understand if one thing gets positive results doing one thing and the other never works, they will do the positive one with results.

Of course it takes some consistency. You got to think that the children who yell and throw tantrums and stuff are like that, because at some point they were rewarded and got what they wanted by doing it.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Spanking is a type of hitting. Any way, I was spanked as a child, and for the most part, no I don't remember the reasons for it. I do remember the feeling of frustration and helplessness caused by it however. I also clearly remember that my line of thinking was not, "I better not do X action again in the future" But rather, "I don't want to get hit so I should avoid it in the future."

Which is a big difference, because in the second you may not necessary stop doing whatever you got punished for, but rather try harder to avoid getting caught doing it.
So you've always been slow and predisposed to break rules.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
So you've always been slow and predisposed to break rules.
Not really, I was just a normal kid. I wouldn't say I really got into any more or less trouble than anyone else. I wasn't spanked that often either, but it did happen.