Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
- Mar 28, 2010
- Rocky Mountains
HOW TO TURN A CHILD INTO A MONSTER: THE CYCLE OF SOCIAL DAMNATION
Following is the instruction manual for turning a child into a monster:
- Step 1, child-rearing: destroy the child’s emotional circuitry through culturally accepted abuses, including spanking and coercing, which occurs throughout childhood, so the child only knows fear and resentment.
- Step 2, education: funnel children through educational systems that elevate obedience and authority above learning, creativity, and individuality. Also, instill sense of tribal loyalty and altruistic nationalism. Mold the person into a good, upright citizen drone.
- Step 3, workforce: now the individual is ready to join the workforce where his money can be stolen via predatory tax regiments without even a thought of its legitimacy, as he is totally subservient to the system.
- Step 4, war: now that the individual is fully indoctrinated and emotionally detached, he can sign up to murder other human beings without a moral consideration or emotional impact. All his subsequent education and rearing prepared him for his duty. His life now belongs wholly to the State and its machinery. His soul is obliterated under the delusional pretense of fighting for freedom. Every country or tribe goes through similar motions, some with less freedom, but every murderous action is shrouded by cries of freedom, religion, a common enemy or another obsession. It is shared psychopathy.
- Step 5, mental anguish: if the individual returns from war, his violent deeds and experiences return to him in the form of “PTSD,” which is simply how an emotionally frozen person deals with horror and atrocity. Metaphorically, it is a form of punishment for aiding and abetting evil, and for committing violence. It is the price these poor souls have to suffer for relying on their toxic culture to teach them “decent values.”
- Step 6, vicious cycle: if the individual survived and had children, the acculturation and indoctrination should continue, perpetuating the cycle of social hell and damnation.
We must all work to change this culture and mentality, and I believe it starts with parenting. People must be gentler with their children. They should practice peaceful parenting. We should not have to see so much evil and destruction. We should not be training people for violence and hatred at a young age. Turning children into monsters makes no sense.
Time to break the cycle.