• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

How to Use Alkaline Water to Reduce Insomnia, Joint Pain & Allergies

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How to Use Alkaline Water to Reduce Insomnia, Joint Pain & Allergies

Get the FACTS on Alkaline Water

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Get the FACTS on Alkaline Water
The fact is, it's not good for your health to attempt to "alkalinize" your body.

Proper digestion requires a stomach pH similar to that of hydrochloric acid.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The fact is, it's not good for your health to attempt to "alkalinize" your body.

Proper digestion requires a stomach pH similar to that of hydrochloric acid.
Good point... My friend was misdiagnosed with heart disease, after seeing several Doctors, the last one suggested him to try alkaline water, which relieved him of the symptoms.... He doesn't drink the alkaline water all the time, only when his gastro symptoms begin to reappear....

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good point..
Yep, raise your stomach pH and you'll end up with undigested proteins in your gut. Among other things.

My friend was misdiagnosed with heart disease, after seeing several Doctors, the last one suggested him to try alkaline water, which relieved him of the symptoms.... He doesn't drink the alkaline water all the time, only when his gastro symptoms begin to reappear....
Gastro as in acid reflux type symptoms? If so, his stomach is probably not acidic enough.
I know, it sounds counterintuitive.

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I had acid reflux and it was horrible. It sometimes felt like a heart attack. My 90 year old Dad told me about the loss of stomach acid as we age, sometimes causing the "lid" (sphincter) at the top of our stomach to relax, allowing acid to get into the esophagus and burn like hell.

He said antacids are harmful if used long-term and the solution was not antacid but "add acid". It works! I took hydrochloric acid in capsule form with the first meal of the day. The reflux problem went away almost immediately and I stayed on the acid capsules for many years with no negative results.

I stopped taking them a few years ago for one reason or another and the reflux hasn't returned.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I had acid reflux and it was horrible. It sometimes felt like a heart attack. My 90 year old Dad told me about the loss of stomach acid as we age, sometimes causing the "lid" (sphincter) at the top of our stomach to relax, allowing acid to get into the esophagus and burn like hell.

He said antacids are harmful if used long-term and the solution was not antacid but "add acid". It works! I took hydrochloric acid in capsule form with the first meal of the day. The reflux problem went away almost immediately and I stayed on the acid capsules for many years with no negative results.

I stopped taking them a few years ago for one reason or another and the reflux hasn't returned.

What dosage of hydrochloric acid did you start & end with???

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For acid reflux take apple cider vinegar, diluted with enough water so that you don't gag.

Using chilled water also makes it easier.

Golden Regards
Uncle