• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Howard Stern: F--- 'em. F--- their freedom.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i never trusted this guy at all:

"When are we gonna stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it's mandatory to get vaccinated? F--- 'em. F--- their freedom. I want my freedom to live," he said. "I want to get out of the house already. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bull----."
Stern, who is vaccinated, is also frustrated over Covid patients who chose not to get vaccinated causing hospitals to be overwhelmed.
"If you have a heart attack or any kind of problem, you can't even get into the E.R. And I'm really of mind to say, 'Look, if you didn't get vaccinated and you got Covid, you don't get into a hospital.'"
For emphasis, he added, "You had the cure and you wouldn't take it."
On Thursday, President Joe Biden announced a new vaccine mandates in certain sectors, saying, "We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin."

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
well played!

:green tea:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am going to turn that around.
"Why should I care whether Stern lives or dies, when it's my liberty at stake?!"

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i spent years thinking about: Why Is He Allowed On-Air?

he didn't fit anything social, he's an outcast, but he violated so many things, it literally became a race-to-the-bottom with social norms

i believe he was nothing more, still is nothing more than an opportunist the communists sought out if only to use him to violate more of the core of our society

we were laughing while they were laughing louder......

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
i spent years thinking about: Why Is He Allowed On-Air?

he didn't fit anything social, he's an outcast, but he violated so many things, it literally became a race-to-the-bottom with social norms

i believe he was nothing more, still is nothing more than an opportunist the communists sought out if only to use him to violate more of the core of our society

we were laughing while they were laughing louder......
I believe you are correct, Buck. I believe there is a Stern effect. The more gross and shocking the better. Always pushing the envelope. But what do you expect from someone that does a show about tickle girls?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I recall, back in the day when Stern was popular on the radio, the only people I knew who listened to him and loved him, were the assholes I knew. Enough said, in my opinion.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
stern is jerry springer is oprah is dr phil and all the rest of that garbage decline of society stuff from the 80's

the whole lot of 'em are breathing air that isn't theirs to breathe

they are all the tools being employed by those that be,

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it was interesting times to watch all of these people 'push the envelope', thinking it was going to be Great for the Country while now realizing it was done and was highly promoted, now looking back, promoted by those who were walking in lock-step with all of the rest, in order to destroy the country

It Was Intentional...(i'm guessing his money is running low, that's why he's back out here...or he's been forced to come back out into the public eye)

:summer:

now to get others to realize the history we've lived through is something no one else should suffer, that's another matter

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It'll be funny when they hunt down the remaining few percent of the "unvaxxed" and discover they are mostly toddlers, illegals and Hospice patients.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'll be off to the side if they ever disclose it's about 40% of us who've fallen for their tricks.......mostly seniors and idiots

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well their scam cannot be going as planned... They have pulled out almost every available personality from MSM to movies to radio trying to sell the public on VOLUNTARILLY accepting the jab... I think Viden etc are bluffing, it's voluntary or nothing... Hold the line.

Oh and yeah, f_ck ole Howard the heb!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The arrogance of “we’ve decided what’s right and you’re too stupid to see it” is what is so annoying.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I recall, back in the day when Stern was popular on the radio, the only people I knew who listened to him and loved him, were the assholes I knew. Enough said, in my opinion.
AM Radio, prior to Limbaugh's reinventing it, was a literal race to the bottom. By the 1970s, virtually all music had moved over to the FM band - even C&W, that last staple of the former great AM blowtorches. The Fairness Doctrine was still in place until the mid-1980s. So that left only news and public affairs and what was euphamistically called "Talk Radio" - basically shock-jocks. Stern, being unbalanced mentally, fit right in. Don Imus (who had been a railroad brakeman) copied Stern. Thousands of smaller-profile copycats - there was Gary Dee in Cleveland, who would beat his young wife, a television weather-girl; and then give his listeners a blow-by-blow. Fittingly he died of complications of alcoholism some years later.

And Alan Berg, in Denver, who I never listened to; but he apparently enjoyed pissing people off. And some pissed-off people had the pleasure of wasting Berg in his own driveway, getting his mail.

Reagan's appointees lifted the Fairness Doctrine, and Limbaugh, seeing a chance and having some backers, rushed right in. You might say that Stern/Imus and the copiers, were outmoded...except, of course, for the low-IQ adults who grew up listening to such trash. That's Stern's present audience, I would guess.

It's a taste I never cultivated.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The guys has become a millionaire making fun of blacks, lesbians and farts. To me he's a cabal clown. He's a divider and they love dividers. Now...finally....the wolf takes off the sheep's clothing and the evil, undermining 'entertainer' reveals himself!

He's NOT funny either!

Last edited:

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"I want to get out of the house already. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bull----."
Well, then get the fuck out of the house and go do those things. Who's stopping you?
You're the fucking idiot for being a prisoner when you don't have to be one.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, then get the fuck out of the house and go do those things. Who's stopping you?
You're the fucking idiot for being a prisoner when you don't have to be one.

if you’re vaccinated what’s the worry?

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Since he has such a wide and diverse audience, have one of the non vax doctors on and show him to be an idiot...oh wait, even his laughing black side kick wouldn't laugh at that...cant laugh at Howard when HE'S proven to be the idiot.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Toilet humor and misogyny was never my thing. I suppose those who find it amusing are already vaxed anyway.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

What a wonderful question,

or is he taking one for all of his people?
but then they too would be vaxed,

so again, Muj can ask the question, wtf?

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
"I want to get out of the house already. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bull----."
Can Stern be this dumb ? Even if everyone is vaccinated two-three times a year (as they are telling us we should be) nobody is going anywhere, this won't be over before he departs. The signs are already up, even if you are vaccinated three times and have a certificate to prove it, you must wear mask, be 6-feet apart, grease you hands as you come in, isolate yourself, wear a bee-keeper outfit, be locked into your apartment building.

Howard Stern, who to this day believes the government-sponsored conspiracy theory that 19 illiterate bedouins kidnapped four aeroplanes and demolished (plumb vertical) two tall buildings.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Same thing said by arnold.
Same thing said by the late night boys.
Same thing said by the view.

FTA

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Sterns an opportunist, he saw something people would pay him for and capitalized.

I don’t agree with his positions on things, and I’d guess that he’s well beyond his expired date. He still makes multi-millions playing the role, and he’s become a far left liberal loon.

I love SiriusXM, but I don’t listen to or pay for the “privilege” of listening to his ass.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I love SiriusXM, but I don’t listen to or pay for the “privilege” of listening to his ass.

And when you cancel SiriusXM, be sure to tell them that HE is the reason.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The arrogance of “we’ve decided what’s right and you’re too stupid to see it” is what is so annoying.
Well, Howard is a vegetarian which he believes makes him enlightened. He used to be grounded, but he went ultra pro-homo and anti-Trump and lost audience.

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have a hard time accepting that these elites from biden to stern, people who openly hate me, hate my way of life, hate my patriotism, hate my religion and even mock me for the places I shop are all of a sudden so concerned about my health.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I have a hard time accepting that these elites from biden to stern, people who openly hate me, hate my way of life, hate my patriotism, hate my religion and even mock me for the places I shop are all of a sudden so concerned about my health.

LOL!

Bill Gates wants to decrease the world population by 6+ billion and wants me to take the vax.

You and yours first Bill, and take Fauscisti and his ilk along with you.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Brother Irons, they aren't concerned about your health.
They're concerned that you, a dirty, filthy, unvaccinated, deplorable, will somehow effect the health of one of them.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Brother Irons, they aren't concerned about your health.
They are concerned about our health. They want us dead.

Kinda funny when you think about it....... most of them are in their 70's & 80's........
But then I pray God takes them so I guess we are even.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Stinky, repetitious toilet humor from a piece of shit! Now THAT'S entertainment!

Mrs Shootist has always been a Howard disciple so I've tried to get what I could from him for our relationship (no regrets either, it wasn't that tough) but never really liked him or his idiotic humor too much, especially these days.