• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Howdy! Looking for Hawkeye

Hey, guys...I thought I created a new post, but don't see it. Not sure if it goes to moderator before being posted or what, but just joined up here trying to track down Hawkeye. Does anyone have his contact info?

I have belonged to a few other PM forums, but have been pretty inactive on them for the past 6 or so years. Gonna check out the place here and try to contribute when I can. Hope to meet up with some old "friends" and new.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hey, guys...I thought I created a new post, but don't see it. Not sure if it goes to moderator before being posted or what, but just joined up here trying to track down Hawkeye. Does anyone have his contact info?

I have belonged to a few other PM forums, but have been pretty inactive on them for the past 6 or so years. Gonna check out the place here and try to contribute when I can. Hope to meet up with some old "friends" and new.
Sadly he passed away a couple years ago.:(

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Sir,
Welcome to the forum,
I apologize for the news as an answer of your 1st post.
Please do not be a stranger here.
Regards,