• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

HUGE Q DROPS: CLOWNS FAILED: "SAFE ROOM" DOWN SHE GOES #ReleaseTheMemo

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You guys buy into the theory of an actual thwarted attack RE Hawaii & Japan?

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You guys buy into the theory of an actual thwarted attack RE Hawaii & Japan?

I don't know but I won't rule that theory out.

Personally I think the "false alarm" was done intentionally. I believe was a drill to see how the people will respond to an impending attack.

What I do know is there an internal struggle for power going on right now.

Guys like Trump, Musk, Asange...those guys are on our side. Trump is with the NSA and the Marines (and most of the military) but he is battling the CIA, FBI, Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal and many of their federally appointed judges.

The Las Vegas shooting was a hit - destabilization of the American people. Trump did nothing as far as new laws because he knows what this was all about. Go back to - who is Q? The NSA is feeding him (them) all the info.

The top level of most govt agencies are corrupt as hell - that's where all these sealed indictments come into play. Trump was the catalyst for all this change. He was the only one big enough to pull this off and he's got the good guys in government rallied behind him. It's going down...for real.......

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
JP What's your take on the "data transfer" theory: That the drill triggered an automatic data transfer for POTUS/white hats?

I think all 3 are plausible but practice not letting any notions get to rigid.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
All quiet here in Cow Land. Haven't seen any tanks rolling through the streets or ballistic missiles falling from the sky

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
JP What's your take on the "data transfer" theory: That the drill triggered an automatic data transfer for POTUS/white hats?

I think all 3 are plausible but practice not letting any notions get to rigid.
To bad numbers is not around as I am sure he would have a rather unique perception of what is really going on.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Dave Janda reported on Watchdog USA that his trusted sources revealed the missile attack on Hawaii was thwarted when a rogue Chinese submarine intercepted the missile and destroyed it. The sub was subsequently destroyed by the Chinese govt.

The warning about imminent attack actually came from the US Pacific Fleet who have been closely watching the NKs. The "false alarm" story was just a smoke screen.

But was China actually willing to allow the missile strike to incite war between the US and NK?

SC

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Dave Janda reported on Watchdog USA that his trusted sources revealed the missile attack on Hawaii was thwarted when a rogue Chinese submarine intercepted the missile and destroyed it. The sub was subsequently destroyed by the Chinese govt.

With all due respect to the OP....

That doesn't sound made up at all, does it? :belly laugh:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
With all due respect to the OP....

That doesn't sound made up at all, does it? :belly laugh:
Uses their sub to shoot something down and then torches it? Sounds funny to me I think I will laugh along with you.:belly laugh:

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Correction: Rogue Chinese sub launched missile--US shot missile down--Chinese govt then destroyed sub. Starts at the 24:12 mark

SC

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Not intended to be aimed at the OP....

Right around the corner......almost there...wait for it..... tick tock tick tock!

There is no news, just lies, innuendoes, theories, rumors and promises. All these videos are bullshit!
Cartoon-Constipation.jpg