• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

hundreds of gold miners attacked, dozens killed

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
taxi service to europe's welfare utopia available - IF you have some gold to pay for it

https://www.janes.com/article/85446...e-posing-deterrent-to-commercial-exploitation

Corinne Archer - Jane's Country Risk Daily Report
31 December 2018

Event

A Chadian human rights group said on 30 December that at least 30 gold miners were killed and 200 wounded in Chad's northern Tibesti region by Arab fighters who crossed into the territory from southern Libya.

According to the Chadian Convention for the Defence of Human Rights (Convention tchadienne pour la défense des droits de l'homme: CTDDH), the fighters targeted "non-Arabs" and forced them out of the Kouri Bougoudi gold mining area, which over the past five years has attracted thousands of artisanal miners from abroad (increasingly to fund migration to Europe), as well as from within Chad. The CTDDH claims Chadian President Idriss Déby planned the attack to expel the miners and exploit the gold reserves for his own benefit.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anyone that invests in countries outside of the US and Canada are pretty much asking to be seperated from their money...

And I am not too sure of the US and Canada either...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Straw, im not seeing it that way. Well not as an investment.

I'm not even sure I want to r-search this out but I am going on a gamble that...OK I read the article and it was short. and, I am like wtf is an "artisanal miners?"

Artisanal? You know I had enough problems with alluvial and now we have artisanal? Artesian springs are like well heads that puke oil only they puke water so artisanal is a puking of the anal? No, no, no of course not its the gold just springing rom the ground.

What I think is to be looked for is if these ragheads are just hired or is there some animosity and some really, really vague rules in this mining district?

remember folks.....usually mining district rules were first and all that corporate shit followed later BUT the district rules/laws were never over ruled, like ever. Well then all this terror crap started going on and suddenly everyone who had a pair of underwear on thought they got a Melvin and shit just went sideways.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The people of Chad are some of the poorest on the planet. A gram of gold is like a whole month's pay at a regular job, if they can find one.

Just sayin'.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
maybe more. Thing is that mining districts are formed first....I don't care bout transvestites and their significant others....oh sorry---kings and queens--- These shits politically as is "I'll suk u and hand job if YOU will just bend over and give me ur 'Yah-that's-cool.'"

f the gumbeyments and the supposed royals....district rules circumvent....its kind of like that [law merchant/merchant law stuff.]

Sorry barnaclebob…..

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yeah, but it is just sitting there those tears and sweat of the stars.
And from my above post I see the beer and that pecan pie just overloaded me into a temporary coma. I am so amazed how incoherent my writing is after I was given the pie and now I have proof why I should not eat sweets anymore.