• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
russia did it again?

how do they keep getting away with it?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA! What the media hasn't reported is that the entire "RUSSIA" crap was actually started by the HRC campaign who made an almost immediate assertion that Russia had hacked the DNC emails...THEN HRC bought and paid for Oppo research using Russian sources.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA! What the media hasn't reported is that the entire "RUSSIA" crap was actually started by the HRC campaign who made an almost immediate assertion that Russia had hacked the DNC emails...THEN HRC bought and paid for Oppo research using Russian sources.
What is it that Russia is doing to the US that the US isn't doing to Russia? Russia is NOT the old Soviet Union any more. They have their own crazy leftists with the purple hair and dumb beliefs. What they don't have that the US has are the urban takers who make a life from collecting welfare and pass that culture from generation to generation

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What is it that Russia is doing to the US that the US isn't doing to Russia? Russia is NOT the old Soviet Union any more. They have their own crazy leftists with the purple hair and dumb beliefs. What they don't have that the US has are the urban takers who make a life from collecting welfare and pass that culture from generation to generation
I've tried to argue that point with many - that the US interferes with elections all around the world. The near universal response is "So? That's different!!". Amazing.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
There's little doubt Putin (and most Russian "leaders") are Imperialists who would love to rule the entire world, maybe split it with the ChiComms.

But the idea that the Russkies favor Trump because he is more accommodating than Chelsea Clinton's Momma or Hairy Legs Biden is just preposterous.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it's really nothing more than Bearing False Witness, they are directly lying to their viewers, incredible!

IIRC, this is all Front Page News in Ukraine...some need to follow Ukraine Nightly News instead of mocking those here who are actively watching the Coup

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
How do you guys stand watching this shit-show every day? This is like watching the cat play with the mouse before he eats him.
Given your recent remarks, you have undoubtedly mistaken the mouse for the cat.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
In mulemans closing statements he did say the ruskies interfered. His scope was on POTUS DJT so even though he should have said it was the Clinton cabal that hired them, he didn't.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In mulemans closing statements he did say the ruskies interfered. His scope was on POTUS DJT so even though he should have said it was the Clinton cabal that hired them, he didn't.
His scope was to determine whether or not there was Russian influence in our elections and if so - by whom.

Abbott and Costello would have done a better job...they would have tripped over it. Mueller had to carefully sidestep it to avoid discovering it...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
His scope was to determine whether or not there was Russian influence in our elections and if so - by whom.

Abbott and Costello would have done a better job...they would have tripped over it. Mueller had to carefully sidestep it to avoid discovering it...
He knew day 1 that the basis for the investigation was crap. They were hoping to find something on Trump to initiate an impeachment - but didn't...so if Barr hadn't come in, they very well may have still been "investigating" him.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Didn't happen, really just Russian disinfo from Rudy Giuliani who is a Russian controlled asset. Back to your normal programming, suckers.

bb
That's what the BIDENS and the DNC want you to believe.
Anyway the evidence is being examined. This happened in 2019. FBI had the main evidence 7-8 mos.
Why do BIDEN lawyers want the laptop when they did not care until the news got out of their control ?

DEMs "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA". 2nd verse same as the first.

OBTW: If you live where BILL CUNNINGHAM Every Sunday Night broadcasts he is talking about it tonight.
His show can be heard on WLAP.COM or on IHeart.com.
He just teased he has more information coming up "later tonight". He is on until 1am Eastern.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Everybody in the Deep State Swamp is in bed with everybody else. One big happy "family."
"It's a big club...and you and I aren't in the big club!"
-The late, great George Carlin

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just saw NBC push that still this morning. Amazing hi how pathetic these people have become. Hey, he interviewed a Russian so everything was fake. Makes zero sense but they're speaking to zombies.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's what the BIDENS and the DNC want you to believe.
Anyway the evidence is being examined. This happened in 2019. FBI had the main evidence 7-8 mos.
Why do BIDEN lawyers want the laptop when they did not care until the news got out of their control ?

DEMs "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA". 2nd verse same as the first.

OBTW: If you live where BILL CUNNINGHAM Every Sunday Night broadcasts he is talking about it tonight.
His show can be heard on WLAP.COM or on IHeart.com.
He just teased he has more information coming up "later tonight". He is on until 1am Eastern.
Logic escapes the weak minded

1603113978265.png

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why didn't muller find it?
Duh! Because hans mueller was secretly working for Trump. Hello?!? What else could it be? Edited to add: russia!russia!russia!!!!!!!!!

I actually had a cnn junkie try to tell me that the other day. Lol

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Everybody in the Deep State Swamp is in bed with everybody else. One big happy "family."
A giant, perverse, global orgy of lust and greed.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Pretty succinct summary of the situation with Bannon and Australian press on the topic. The US is now a Banana Republic with a biased and controlled media. So you have to go elsewhere to get the story straight.

When we win one of the first things we need to do is bulldoze all the media locations and hang the MSM 'journalists'

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good then dude. ( ratcliffe )
Just publish ( if you can find an outlet not politically motivated ) all the stuff in full
and we can decide for ourselves without having to be told what to think or believe.
Wierd how he knows (they all know) that Li'l Shiff is blowing smoke all over the place, but he gets away with it because he is a member of Congress and he is not under oath.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wierd how he knows (they all know) that Li'l Shiff is blowing smoke all over the place, but he gets away with it because he is a member of Congress and he is not under oath.
He's a slimy little snake in the grass

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He never got called out for reading a TOTALLY FAKE, FALSE and PHONEY phone transcript between Trump and Zelensky.

Why is that little worm still permitted to engage in all-out fakery?
I share your frustration, as most of us do. There's a bunch of talk going on but no actual actions taken. On that I agree with the doubters that we're just seeing more of the same and to expect no accountability to continue to be the norm is reasonable but, at some point, action must be taken and when it is, it's either going to be a sudden explosive set of event. The unfortunate alternative is it simply won't happen before the election. The next two weeks will be key in my mind. Talk isn't going to be enough to assure a Trump victory. What will happen between now and then remains to be seen.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So what were today's leaks?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So what were today's leaks?
Another thread Chietain writes Aussie news (ABC) is saying the Durham Report is released.
I can't find anything on the alt news sites I know.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Another thread Chietain writes Aussie news (ABC) is saying the Durham Report is released.
I meant, about Hunters laptop. Rudy said there would be new info coming out everyday for ten days.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Neither can I. I've never known Chieftain to suffer from hallucinations before so this may prove to be quite interesting

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Always good to see the truth right from the horses mouth. Sadly this video has 1200 views. Hopefully there are other copies posted that are getting a lot more attention.