• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
little rich whores doing what their bigger rich pos parents are taking no notice in...

perhaps the pos parents are profiting off of their daughters whoredom...

i'm thinking not everyone here banged 14 years olds much, back when they themselves were 18, so, doing them while we're 35, 45, 55/// isn't really on the bucket list of acceptable things to do...

let alone doing anything of any blood relation...i mean, at what point, when does the human mind actually acknowledge the meaning of the word Yuck?

and in todays society, why is it still occurring?

:don't know:
If your brought up to understand that everything is for sale at the right price......In Hunters case i think he just saw a hole to park himself in and didn't care who it belonged to.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Even the maid on the brady bunch knew how to get the butcher to save the best steaks off the ribeye roll for her.

And people say money makes the world go round.........:laughing:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Hats off to ABC 123. Doing the work of a dozen men. This s*** ain't easy and very time-consuming make sure to give him your thanks and ppreciation for his relentless end diligent efforts. The swill swine and sludge one needs to traverse in to get this information cannot be understood by those who haven't done it.
Thanks for the love guys. Its the least I could do to help keep our Republic strong and informed.

1603921327440.png
1603921419533.png
https://twitter.com/WarRoomPandemic/status/1321542585295523840

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
From the diary posting i read it seems like Huters niece was probably being groomed for a big payday sometime in the future when" All of her dreams would come true"

Is Hunter a POS? Of course. Were the girls taken advantage off? Not sure. They appear to be older teens. 16.17.18? Not idea but certainly not 11 or 12 the way it was made out to sound originally. More than likely they were old enough to decide for themselves who they want to screw. With Hunter there could have been money, drugs, college tuition, or promises of future prospects involved. He's also the VP's son or former, depending on time frame. Could have just been enamored with a famous person and dropped their pants. This kinda takes us back to the Epstein issue. bunch of under aged girls going back and forth to a private island and no ones parents knew or cared? Girls, although young, surely knew what they were getting into. Especially the ones that had already been there and then went out and recruited others.
These are the pics that have been posted for us to see. Not sure the younger pics have been? (illegal?)

There is an age limit on sex because there are older people would like nothing better than to screw a young kid and teach them about the birds n the bees. Reason it's a crime is because older people can access alcohol easily and give it to young and you know what happens when you get drunk and don't have your wits about you...?

Another thought is that the lifestyles of the rich and famous is very different than most folks. They're 'too busy being famous to raise kids like a nuclear family might. Tell the nanny to pack their things and send them off to boarding school....?

CL, the other guys have said it best, the sex part isn't the 'core' part of this problem with the Bidens

Q:
At what age were any of these girls when they were first introduced to sexual intercourse? To actually touch a male member, etc...

5th grade is when it's 'officially' taught, 13, 14, but in the mid-teen years, for any of these girls to walk up and say: "hey, uncle, let's have some sex"!

and uncle says: "o.k."

in who's world does this ever happen???

only in the world of 'groomsmen'

you and i are side-tracked, a bit, by the 'sideshow', the real issue is the Treason, the incestuous relationship, the underage sex, all of that is noise...

i'm equating our thinking to be 'chicken or egg' stuff

when we really need to be sitting down, all of us, and eating both the chicken AND the egg

just going har har at the end there...

i got some clarity a bit there, from the lot of you...oops, there it goes

:piss
Grooming with alcohol seems to be the tool of choice... maybe pot?

What kid doesn't want to 'do' stuff like smoke cigarettes and do 'adult' things?

That's how most kids get addicted to nicotine. Peer pressure... and it's 'cool' and 'forbidden' - never realizing what 'addiction' really means until Uncle Nik has you and you can't stop... because it 'gets you' right in the gut....

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I still have an awfully hard time fathoming the absolute appalling lack of empathy, compassion or concern for other people these disgusting, treasonous, sellout whores exude. Blows my mind.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I still have an awfully hard time fathoming the absolute appalling lack of empathy, compassion or concern for other people these disgusting, treasonous, sellout whores exude. Blows my mind.
How many of these people have been to bohemian grove and attended the "Cremation of care" ceremony? From the title of the ceremony it sounds like thats the point where you stop caring about anyone but those in the group or yourself.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You're up for the GIM2 Medal of Freedom....you know that, right?
We'll meed to award one to him AND of course the Q thread starter... the mysterious, super quiet, heavy lifting contributer; the the one and only @TRYNEIN !

He is LONG OVERDUE for thanks and praises.

I think he's just so quiet he gets overlooked.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How many of these people have been to bohemian grove and attended the "Cremation of care" ceremony? From the title of the ceremony it sounds like thats the point where you stop caring about anyone but those in the group or yourself.
Very good point. I don't think I've been taking into account the impact of their "grooming", handlers" etc
I"m always giving thanks that I was born meek and raised to be humble. A clean and clear conscience cannot be bought with any sum of money. Nor can be duplicated or counterfeited in any other way than to work hard and earn it naturally.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
We'll meed to award one to him AND of course the Q thread starter... the mysterious, super quiet, heavy lifting contributer; the the one and only @TRYNEIN !

He is LONG OVERDUE for thanks and praises.

I think he's just so quiet he gets overlooked.
Oh for fuck sake......the Q thread............

c'mon man...........think about it.............

:don't    know2:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Oh for fuck sake......the Q thread............

c'mon man...........think about it.............

:don't    know2:
How about you think about it. Better yet actually read it.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
I wouldnt waste my time.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I still have an awfully hard time fathoming the absolute appalling lack of empathy, compassion or concern for other people these disgusting, treasonous, sellout whores exude.
Would it help if you imagined them as alien reptiles with a human appearance? (Movie reference: "The Arrival") Or if they had a part of their brains that never developed ("emotional and empathy center")?

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What kid doesn't want to 'do' stuff like smoke cigarettes and do 'adult' things?
that's just it, the basic things we know to be true, become tools of the trade, then add mystique, secrets, etc...it's too late? have them explain how good an orgasm feels, then ask them about guilt...it destroys women, there's little hope for the girls who get caught up in any of this

this place is the best...we don't always agree on everything, but when we do...we're correct

some things are unfathomable, and the shit is...here we are

head shake in disgust and concern...

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A little closer to topic. I think I heard "news" or journalism this morning. Not sure as it's been a very long time.

Get in car on way to work & the morning drive guy I'm just OK with is yacking but not like usual. It's a talk radio news station.

He's telling about a call from one of his long time trusted friends. The friend is a realtor and years and years ago had sold a house to one Jim Biden...... it was bought for 800K............... the offer was for 600K and 200K cash.......... he was laundering money way back then and joe & hunter were involved in the deal in some way. Jim still lives in the house...............

Now you know why they own so much property they have to launder the money one way or another. Friends, family whatever.....

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
A little closer to topic. I think I heard "news" or journalism this morning. Not sure as it's been a very long time.
Get in car on way to work & the morning drive guy I'm just OK with is yacking but not like usual. It's a talk radio news station.
He's telling about a call from one of his long time trusted friends. The friend is a realtor and years and years ago had sold a house to one Jim Biden...... it was bought for 800K............... the offer was for 600K and 200K cash.......... he was laundering money way back then and joe & hunter were involved in the deal in some way. Jim still lives in the house...............
Now you know why they own so much property they have to launder the money one way or another. Friends, family whatever.....
Good story that one.
Talk radio here this morning actually ran a quick quippet on the laptop.
It was odd to me.
" Crickets " up until now. For a brief instant I thought....traction !

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
hey, guys, guess what:

MAGA scrambles to repair the Hunter Biden narrative

Instead of publishing the more salacious allegations, conservative media has been more focused on covering alleged suppression of the story.

10/28/2020 04:30 AM EDT

Weeks ago, when Rudy Giuluani first threw the contents of Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop online, he promised a trove of even more damning information 10 days before the election.
Yet with less than a week to go, Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, is still moving down the conservative media food chain, looking for takers.
The Wall Street Journal and Fox News have both reported finding no evidence that former Vice President Joe Biden benefited from the Hunter Biden business dealings that have drawn scrutiny. More explicitly pro-Trump media outlets — OAN, Breitbart, Newsmax — have mostly shied away from publishing fresher, more salacious allegations. And conservative talking heads — pundits, politicians and loud MAGA Twitter personalities alike — have been more focused on the meta narrative around the laptop, arguing that mainstream media, social media companies and the deep state are conspiring to prevent President Donald Trump’s reelection by suppressing the story.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/28/trump-conspiracy-theoryhunter-biden-433131

:bomb:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's not the meatball I was referring to. The one I was talking about would have a big fat miserable zero on it.
....and the meatball itself would putrid and rotten.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
hey, guys, guess what:

MAGA scrambles to repair the Hunter Biden narrative

Instead of publishing the more salacious allegations, conservative media has been more focused on covering alleged suppression of the story.

10/28/2020 04:30 AM EDT

Weeks ago, when Rudy Giuluani first threw the contents of Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop online, he promised a trove of even more damning information 10 days before the election.
Yet with less than a week to go, Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, is still moving down the conservative media food chain, looking for takers.
The Wall Street Journal and Fox News have both reported finding no evidence that former Vice President Joe Biden benefited from the Hunter Biden business dealings that have drawn scrutiny. More explicitly pro-Trump media outlets — OAN, Breitbart, Newsmax — have mostly shied away from publishing fresher, more salacious allegations. And conservative talking heads — pundits, politicians and loud MAGA Twitter personalities alike — have been more focused on the meta narrative around the laptop, arguing that mainstream media, social media companies and the deep state are conspiring to prevent President Donald Trump’s reelection by suppressing the story.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/28/trump-conspiracy-theoryhunter-biden-433131

:bomb:
I feel like the info is probably legit. Bidens don't even bother to deny it. I think it either changed a few votes or made a few stay home this year on the left. Mission accomplished if thats what rudy was shooting for.
I guess we have also learned that if your a politician you ar a protected class. I think we already knew this but Delaware police confirmed this when they just forwarded everything to FBI. Incest, cocaine use, statutory rape, bribery and corruption, no big deal in delaware and actually got the girls lining up at Hunters home in Ca where this is normal behavior. Media wont cover the story, Gov wont prosecute and no one on GIM changed their votes. It reinforced everything we all pretty much knew

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That is a BFM. Imagine that in a huge pots of sauce with about 30 others. Fresh garlic, basil onions and peppers. Little oregano and some garlic bread on the side.
Damn you....

I was nice and cozy & now I've got to get up & go all the way back out into the kitchen.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Why should it? Is anyone on here actually voting for slo joe?
Of course not, just saying all of this is noise and confirmation bias. Did anyone on here not know the Bidens are dirty for the last 3-4 years? It's still good info and fun to read :)

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Of course not, just saying all of this is noise and confirmation bias. Did anyone on here not know the Bidens are dirty for the last 3-4 years? It's still good info and fun to read :)
i haven't kept up because he's east coast and there are so many criminals, i was never sure, still am not sure, how deep everyone of these people go into the cartel

i also believe Treasonous Actions need to be penalized, severely and quickly...we've not gotten either one of those, severely or quickly, as one side lies and the other side gathers intel, it's war they tell me and i can understand the sentiment. it is our lives, the end of our lives that are going to suck hind tit if our side loses...but that doesn't even seem plausible right now, idk what can change, perhaps all of it, idk...on a dime with change i suppose, idk,

it's weird, i know but i don't know

we've not seen this before and i've already made up my mind, all of the folks here are not ever going to be held in any position with me other than the one of respect

we've been witness, that's a blessing by the way, iirc, so, we've been eyewitness to some really terrible things happening to the collective us, etc...

and it hurts because under most circumstances we can think of, we can't reconcile communists and coup in our country

we're dealing with it, the lot of us here, sometimes i laugh just to laugh and it beats crying at the alternative

it's weird, i know but i don't know (sounds so worthless but 'it is' and i'm just going to go with it right now)

hanging on bro

:popcorn:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
More like 50 years....
FIFY

It's why he got into politics in the first place. There's a vid of him as a freshman Senator where he states that it should not be assumed that he is not corrupt.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is good

War Room: Pandemic Ep 463

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Famous Journalist RESIGNS After Outlet Censors Biden Scandal, SLAMS The Leftist Censorship In News

Famous Journalist RESIGNS After Outlet Censors Biden Scandal, SLAMS The Leftist Censorship In News. Glenn Greenwald has resigned from the news outlet he co-founded, The intercept.

The publication is very progressive and anti Trump. Glenn Greenwald is a world renowned and famous journalist know for publishing the NSA leaks.

Today Greenwald announced that The Intercept sought to violate his contract by censoring his story covering the Biden scandal. Not only did they try to censor the story outright they refused him the right to publish anywhere else, a right he reserved in his contract.

Very few journalists are left.

Most news outlets act as propaganda arms for the Democratic Party

While Trump certainly has his faults how can we continue if Democrats and joe Biden are allowed to act with impunity and while Donald Trump and republicans get attacked mercilessly by every major news outlet

Read Glenn's Resignation Letter - https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-resignation-from-the-intercept