• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He was just on Rogan yesterday. A really good interview. Has a lot of great info on Obama, Biden, snowden ect.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A Biden has been criminally charged.

Not Joe or Hunter though, just Caroline.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
10/29/2020
LUDE Media

Biden Hard Drive Have NBA Lebron James, Magic Johnson ; Ex-White House Consultant Work for Biden Family

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
EXPOSED: #HunterBiden's $1 MILLION CONTRACT WITH #CCP "SPY CHIEF" PATRICK HO #WarRoomPandemic #BidenCrimeSyndicate #HardDriveFromHell pic.twitter.com/GjOOWKUifR— Steve Bannon’s War Room (@WarRoomPandemic) October 29, 2020

Chairman Ye Jianming of #CCP conglomerate CEFC China Energy Company thanks #HunterBiden for his support, introduction to #Bobulinski

"Our cooperation in Oman and Romania has been productive"

WHERE ELSE DID #BIDENCRIMESYNDICATE SELL US OUT?!#WarRoomPandemic #HardDriveFromHell pic.twitter.com/c44KjXHc5w— Steve Bannon’s War Room (@WarRoomPandemic) October 29, 2020

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^^^ wtf was that?!? Pretty bizarre, whatever it is.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
EXPOSED: #HunterBiden's $1 MILLION CONTRACT WITH #CCP "SPY CHIEF" PATRICK HO #WarRoomPandemic #BidenCrimeSyndicate #HardDriveFromHell pic.twitter.com/GjOOWKUifR— Steve Bannon’s War Room (@WarRoomPandemic) October 29, 2020

Chairman Ye Jianming of #CCP conglomerate CEFC China Energy Company thanks #HunterBiden for his support, introduction to #Bobulinski
"Our cooperation in Oman and Romania has been productive"​
WHERE ELSE DID #BIDENCRIMESYNDICATE SELL US OUT?!#WarRoomPandemic #HardDriveFromHell pic.twitter.com/c44KjXHc5w— Steve Bannon’s War Room (@WarRoomPandemic) October 29, 2020

Nice letter.
What work ?
Mergers and acquisitions ?
Bond trading ?
Clothing sales ?
Import / export of commodities ?
Energy ?
Construction ?
Or just flat out money laundering ?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
While "Bobulinski's" testimony is at worst 'hearsay' it does have admittable utterances in it. What I am saying is that cops have worked on less off of 911 calls, which are actually hearsay also.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Well, if anything so earth shattering that even the MSM could not hide it, today would be the day that it would have to drop. Even though it is at the end of a news-cycle there is not much time before Election day.

I am suspecting that the load has been shot and the deep state, the left and MSM took the hit full blast but like a hopped up PCP junkie after taking several rounds to the chest just forgot to lay down and die.

I think I will just clean my firearms today and get ready for the inevitable insurrection.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, if anything so earth shattering that even the MSM could not hide it, today would be the day that it would have to drop. Even though it is at the end of a news-cycle there is not much time before Election day.

I am suspecting that the load has been shot and the deep state, the left and MSM took the hit full blast but like a hopped up PCP junkie after taking several rounds to the chest just forgot to lay down and die.

I think I will just clean my firearms today and get ready for the inevitable insurrection.
Good weekend for last minute preps.

After 78 days, I was finally approved to buy ammo, and now I have a couple days to find some 9.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
After 78 days, I was finally approved to buy ammo, and now I have a couple days to find some 9.
WTF is America coming to?!? God help us.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

you've been you for, how many decades? certified, verified, poked and probed until we're all certain you're still you

then they decided to infringe on something and you became someone else who had to go through it all over again

fkn time they pay for their crimes...Justice

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Should have taken a drive to Nevada. 78 days?

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
you'll only need enough to get you to someone else's stash...like a turkey hunt, take out the last one, grab and go before anyone misses them

anyway, should have gone to Nevada

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Wait. you have to be approved to buy ammo and you had to wait 2 and a half months to get permission? That's fucked up!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

I've seen nothing that suggests any big drop today. I hope I missed it and I'm wrong!!

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I've seen nothing that big drop today. I hope I missed it and I'm wrong!!
Me neither. I’m afraid that it is another big nothing burger.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As I suspected it might be. We continue to watch and wait...this time for election day. The sensational predictions are just bait. I have learned to ignore them and take each day as it comes.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well, I have never fell into a fir burger that ended up a nothing burger.

smoke/fire

here is the thing about this lap-top.....The f'n house are legislators and NOT the executive branch. so they are just neutered dogs that cant hunt...show puppies.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well, I have never fell into a fir burger that ended up a nothing burger.

smoke/fire

here is the thing about this lap-top.....The f'n house are legislators and NOT the executive branch. so they are just neutered dogs that cant hunt...show puppies.
Congress should be put to sleep like dogs

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Save your energy for Tuesday night, gentlemen. It's going to be fun.
I have plenty of energy and ammo brother. I received a fresh shipment of both today :2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://gnews.org/506392/

• Home

• 【11】Details of Hunter Biden’s Personal Bills From His Personal Assistant’s Email Exposed!

【11】Details of Hunter Biden’s Personal Bills From His Personal Assistant’s Email Exposed!

GM36
39 mins ago

Dear brothers-in-arms! Everyone’s attention must have been attracted by the videos and photos exposed over the past few days. Now, the brainstorming time is coming! Are you ready? What follows are evidences as solid as gravity, showing what harms and threats the Chinese and American kleptocrats are imposing to the whole of mankind and disclosing their ignorance to law and order, total humiliations to females, and their complete loss of humanity.
In fact, most videos on the hard drives are extremely sensitive and extremely inhumane, with extremely cruel pictures that cannot be broadcasted, so they will be processed later.
Now presented are the ironclad facts of the collusion between Burisma and Hunter Biden and the CCP, including the exchanges of documents and email message, and the interaction of the people involved! We hope brothers-in-arms around the world will take a look. If such things are not exposed, mankind will go into utter darkness all around!

Relevant People Information

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What kind of porsche does he have?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Joe Biden Pushed Max Baucus for Ambassador to China, He's Now Playing the Role of Chinese Agent
By Bonchie | May 21, 2020 1:30 PM ET

China's Minister of Public Security Guo Shengkun, second right, shows the way to U.S. Homeland Security Department Undersecretary Suzanne Spaulding, second left, and U.S. Ambassador to China Max Baucus, center, after taking group photo ahead of the Second U.S.-China High-Level Joint Dialogue on Cybercrime and Related Issues at Diaoyutai State Guesthouse in Beijing Tuesday, June 14, 2016. (Jason Lee/Pool Photo via AP)

I use the phrase “playing the role” because I can’t be certain whether Max Baucus is motivated by something more or he’s just a crazy person who naturally sympathizes with communist China, but there’s no doubt his recent behavior is raising some eyebrows.

If you aren’t familiar with Baucus, he’s a former senator and also served as the Ambassador to China during the Obama administration. Now, he’s being paid by several Chinese companies and appearing on the country’s propaganda networks to compare Donald Trump to Hitler.

As the novel coronavirus wreaks havoc across the world, the Obama administration’s ambassador to China has found a second lease on life as a pro-China talking head on regime propaganda outlets.​
Former ambassador Max Baucus has given at least four different interviews to Chinese propaganda outlets in the last two weeks, repeatedly comparing the U.S. rhetoric about China to both the McCarthy era and Nazi Germany.​
“Joe McCarthy [and] Adolf Hitler … rallied people up, making people believe things that were really not true,” Baucus said during a May 12 interview with China Global Television Network (CGTN), a regime mouthpiece. “The White House and some in Congress are making statements against China that are so over the top and so hypercritical, they are based not on the fact, or if they are based on fact, sheer demagoguery, and that’s what McCarthy did in the 1950s.”​

A former Obama official being a mouthpiece for tyrants isn’t necessarily surprising (Ben Rhodes comes to mind), but what makes this especially newsworthy is that Joe Biden was big supporter of Baucus.

As I’ve written in the past, Biden’s soft spot for China is well documented. His pushing for Baucus to server as an ambassador to the communist state is very worrying, either because Biden is an awful judge of personnel, or worse, because he wanted someone who would work against American interests in that position. What we do know is that Biden’s son was taking flights on Air Force Two and making a lot of money from Chinese interests at the same time.

Baucus’ own business ties to China are pervasive.

His post-retirement public statements praising China have coincided with his burgeoning overseas investments. In 2017, he founded the Baucus Group, a consulting firm that advises both American and Chinese businesses, according to his U.S. Chamber of Commerce biography. He also sits on the board of directors for Ingram Micro, a U.S. subsidiary of a Chinese state-owned conglomerate, as well as the board of advisers for Alibaba Group, one of China’s largest tech companies.​
This is a man who’s essentially selling out his country to make a buck at this point. The only real question left is whether he’s receiving his incentive directly from the CCP or if it’s all by proxy via state-controlled corporations. Both lead to the same place, and it’s certainly something worthy of investigation at this point, especially given the resurrection of focus on FARA violations during the Mueller investigation. If we truly live in a country where justice is blind, we can’t have two standards of justice. Baucus’ behavior is extremely troubling and needs to be looked into.

It should also be mentioned to Baucus took China’s side some years back over trade, doing an interview with People’s Daily (a CCP outfit) to decry that Trump was being “too confrontational.”

If Joe Biden is elected, these are the kinds of people we can expect to be returned to power. Those that continually trade on their power and handicap their own country in the process. We saw it with the Iran deal, where the Obama administration paid off a brutal regime, green-lit their future pursuit of nuclear weapons, and then lied about it. Even though Biden himself is basically a stump at this point, it’s who will serve him that should really concern you.

As to Baucus, it’s yet another black mark on Biden’s record and proof that the Obama administration was eaten up with anti-American actors.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 10.38.37 PM.png