• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm beginning to think she was being blackmailed.
Husband dead = zero income to sustain her lifestyle = bag man opportunity = turned into a hooker to support herself & kids.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Husband dead = zero income to sustain her lifestyle = bag man opportunity = turned into a hooker to support herself & kids.
I wasn't all bad for her...9 and a half inches is 9 and a half inches after all. She made out OK. It's not like she could have got a job like most women in that spot do. It was a lot easier to survive on her back than actually work for a living.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and the male Bidens are like 'dealers', they groomed these women to be their harem

they're attempting to groom the US to be their whores also..........and the media remains silent

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
and the male Bidens are like 'dealers', they groomed these women to be their harem

they're attempting to groom the US to be their whores also..........and the media remains silent
The media is complicit!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anyone seen hunter? Asking for a friend........ treason was so last week.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Anyone seen hunter? Asking for a friend........ treason was so last week.
He’s working on filling up his new laptop with goodies.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He's working closely with papa right now. Getting ready to take over the position in the DEA evidence room. After proper testing he will probably be responsible for destroying everything. Probably just business as usual since we never see the big busts get destroyed. They show piles of coke or heroine and then poof the story is gone. Kind of like DOJ and their billion dollar settlements. Money comes in and then poof, it's gone.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
More importantly, has anybody seen John Durham?

or Billy Barr?
So looking forward to the Durham report...what? You mean it will be whitewashed and covered up by the Biden/Harris administration?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
So looking forward to the Durham report...what? You mean it will be whitewashed and covered up by the Biden/Harris administration?
Of course.

The whole felony crime-wave of the Circle-Dees, will be swept under. Their treason; their framing of innocents; their graft in accepting Ukranian and Chinese money. Their election theft.

Deal with it. We have lived under Rule of Law all our lives; and we suffer Normalcy Bias. We forget how societies were governed, pre-Enlightenment.

Of King Henry, who killed wives who bore him heirs of the wrong sex. Or of the English nobility, who killed young queens simply because they were defenseless and in the way of other noblemen's plans.

Of the loot and plunder of various pretenders, potentates and self-styled Kings in other European regions after Rome's fall.

Of Caligula and his outrages, and his wild living, as the empire wobbled.

We're no longer a nation of laws or a people of principles. We are governed by RAW POWER.

And the nation these weak, stupid Elites have seized, is one that is heavily in debt. Their support base comes from the Apparatchik class and from the sexually-confused, and the lawless, and the idle - who wish to be supported by others, by government.

That is not a good place to be. Were I one of them, I'd be very, very concerned for my faction's future and my own future.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Of course.

The whole felony crime-wave of the Circle-Dees, will be swept under. ....
I agree and disagree. The MSM put Slow Joe up on the pedestal to further their own agenda. Now that he is there they'll realize that they are expendable and going to be left out in the cold. As soon as they get past their victory dance giddiness they will realize this. That is when all of a sudden you'll see them discover the contents of the laptop. The press is famous for making heroes one day and ripping them down the next. Joe will be no exception. Hopefully the sycophant MSM hasn't screwed themselves.

If the Democrats do manage to pull off this sham of an election then you'll see Joe go down on the contents of the laptop and Harris will take the throne. Question is, can she keep it?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
If the Democrats do manage to pull off this sham of an election then you'll see Joe go down on the contents of the laptop and Harris will take the throne. Question is, can she keep it?
She has zero appeal and limited intelligence; and I don't think ANY politician can un-fuck the mess we're in.

She'll just dial it up to 11. Rep'rayshuns fo' all da bruddahs; an' take over the 'burbs; an' money-printer-go-brrr...and one by one, other nations are gonna look at this blizzard of green paper and say, this is CRAZY.

And we become Venezuela.

That won't last. Whether part of the former Untied Skates manages to preserve freedom, depends on a lot of things, including demographics.

Whether we survive...individually...depends on our choices from here on, and what happens. The wise course is not clear now. It may involve going Kaczynski in a cabin with no roads going up to it. It may involve moving to Singapore, or Poland.

Joe punished? Joe is dying. Hunter, maybe...a convenient scapegoat.

None of the others. Was anyone punished for Bubba's eight-year crime wave? How about the Kenyan? He's now useless - he should be hauled up front and center and broken on the wheel, to pacify the mobs. No, he's still skippin' on water...

Crime is punished, to set an example for others - to dissuade them, put a fear of consequences in them, and thus preserve society. We no longer punish crime, when it's performed by the In-Group of Elites or by sanctioned, favored tribes or by aliens favored by the Elites

Ergo, we collapse. And I'm disgusted enough, that I am looking eagerly forward to it. I'll probably die in the collapse - I don't care. I want PAIN to these evil sonsabitches and the sheeple who obediently followed them into Marxism.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He's working closely with papa right now. Getting ready to take over the position in the DEA evidence room. After proper testing he will probably be responsible for destroying everything. Probably just business as usual since we never see the big busts get destroyed. They show piles of coke or heroine and then poof the story is gone. Kind of like DOJ and their billion dollar settlements. Money comes in and then poof, it's gone.
CL, you know I luv ya man but you need to take a side. You waffle like Aunt Jemima. You make great points in one post then seem to throw in the towel in the next. Stand strong and commit to coming over to the dark side. What have you got to lose?

chieftain

Gold Chaser
CL, you know I luv ya man but you need to take a side. You waffle like Aunt Jemima. You make great points in one post then seem to throw in the towel in the next. Stand strong and commit to coming over to the dark side. What have you got to lose?
I want some waffles now.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
eeewww, I would never use Aunt Jemima on my waffles. 100% maple syrup for me. :).

I do think i am misunderstood a lot of time. I know it's not popular to criticize our leader if he's on our team. I just try and keep it real. He got my vote in 2016 in the hopes he would clean up the filth in DC. This year I am back to not voting. That doesn't mean I am against him. I don't think anyone on here wants Biden in DC any longer.

I will admit, I want to see action. I'm not much for some fantasy stories about what the future holds if I cant see the path forward and I mean a real path and not just some mumbo jumbo on the inter webs. I could easily write memes about how Barr and Wray are secretly working behind the scenes to round up everyone involved in this election fraud and how they got fisa warrants to prove it... People would lap that shit up like crazy but i prefer to deal with the truth. Trust but verify.
I know everyone hates me for it but I am on the same team, just not a follower of letter17. Doesn't make me a bad guy and may make me one of the few voices of reason in all of this.
Some stuff i wont even bother with, other stuff i will try and verify on my own to ensure that it's true before I get on board. If it cant be verified than it has to go in the fake news category until it either dies or becomes reality (Verifiable truth)
I try to keep an open mind but I am an independent thinker. It doesn't mean I don't want to win and if the shit gets hot, I am definitely someone you want on your team so don't hate on me to much. :summer::meditation::green tea:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
eeewww, I would never use Aunt Jemima on my waffles. 100% maple syrup for me. :).
O.T. but Aunt Jemima makes the dry powder mix for pancakes and waffles along with man-made bottled syrup.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Exclusive!! Why did Hunter Biden share his life of drug abuse and promiscuity with his sister-in-law? Why did he threaten his sister-in-law with “show the kids a new dad”?

video
https://gnews.org/530944/

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I agree and disagree. The MSM put Slow Joe up on the pedestal to further their own agenda. Now that he is there they'll realize that they are expendable and going to be left out in the cold. As soon as they get past their victory dance giddiness they will realize this. That is when all of a sudden you'll see them discover the contents of the laptop. The press is famous for making heroes one day and ripping them down the next. Joe will be no exception. Hopefully the sycophant MSM hasn't screwed themselves.

I believe that the MSM will collapse. They've been riding the Trump wave and if it's over, no one will be reading about what the new administration is doing.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I believe that the MSM will collapse. They've been riding the Trump wave and if it's over, no one will be reading about what the new administration is doing.
They'll go back to claiming that the only scandal of the Biden administration was when he wore a tan suit. He'll also investigate the Hunter Biden issue and proclaim nothing was wrong.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. There is no new administration brother

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
O.T. but Aunt Jemima makes the dry powder mix for pancakes and waffles along with man-made bottled syrup.
Aunt Jemima hasn't produced anything fit to eat since the Kennedy administration

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I've been wondering for years how msm stays afloat. Print media a dinosaur
They're all owned and funded by the same group of people who control the central banks and the DC politicians. They are not for profit organizations

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Aunt Jemima hasn't produced anything fit to eat since the Kennedy administration
THAT is NOT what I was addressing. I was saying they make more than just the syrup.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
THAT is NOT what I was addressing. I was saying they make more than just the syrup.
I know, I was just making a blanket statement

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I know.
Every day, I am finding out, or made aware of someone I personally know or have known,
work associate or other person some layers removed that was involved in swapping, filming said swapping,
young girls, messing with young boys etc etc.
At first, I was leary about the Podesta stuff and the Epstein stuff,
but ya just take a drip here and a drip there and you piece some stuff together here and there and you
can see there is wayyyy more evil out there than you imagine on a daily basis.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know.
Every day, I am finding out, or made aware of someone I personally know or have known,
work associate or other person some layers removed that was involved in swapping, filming said swapping,
young girls, messing with young boys etc etc.
At first, I was leary about the Podesta stuff and the Epstein stuff,
but ya just take a drip here and a drip there and you piece some stuff together here and there and you
can see there is wayyyy more evil out there than you imagine on a daily basis.
"...(The Pedogate) Movie star blows the whistle on entertainment industry pedophile ring. In a shocking exposé, movie star Mel Gibson has blown the whistle on the epidemic of “parasites” who “control Hollywood” that are involved in child sacrifice and pedophilia.The Lethal Weapon star said that “every studio in Hollywood is bought and paid for with the blood of innocent children,” adding that the “most valuable currency is the blood of babies.”
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/202...tes-kill-innocent-children-drink-their-blood/
------------

CHILD TRAFFICKING IS THE CURRENCY OF THE ELITE: RUSS DIZDAR WITH CRAIG SAWYER
https://www.hagmannreport.com/child...y-of-the-elite-russ-dizdar-with-craig-sawyer/

Etc.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
"...(The Pedogate) Movie star blows the whistle on entertainment industry pedophile ring. In a shocking exposé, movie star Mel Gibson has blown the whistle on the epidemic of “parasites” who “control Hollywood” that are involved in child sacrifice and pedophilia.The Lethal Weapon star said that “every studio in Hollywood is bought and paid for with the blood of innocent children,” adding that the “most valuable currency is the blood of babies.”
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/202...tes-kill-innocent-children-drink-their-blood/
------------

CHILD TRAFFICKING IS THE CURRENCY OF THE ELITE: RUSS DIZDAR WITH CRAIG SAWYER
https://www.hagmannreport.com/child...y-of-the-elite-russ-dizdar-with-craig-sawyer/

Etc.
Thanks, will watch. Yeah, Gibson thinks the whole lot of them are not worth associating with and need eliminating.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Thanks, will watch. Yeah, Gibson thinks the whole lot of them are not worth associating with and need eliminating.
In all fairness so do most logical honest people.