• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Oct 9 2018
2381Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.373

Oct 9 2018 20:42:13 (EST)
Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
General Statement:
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
[Military OP]

How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/fashion/weddings/trisha-anderson-charles-newman-weddings.html

Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with...ation-against-sessions-1191727171576?v=raila&
What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
52-47
No. 175
Logical thinking v clickbait.
Gotta admit they did a great job at this one: fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..

chieftain

Gold Chaser

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The 64 page document is being scrubbed from the interwebz.
Cant imagine why?

Chieftain, thank you for doing this.

Heres a couple teasers: really wish they stayed with using CCP not CPC. But neither here nor there. Without further ado

Screenshot_20201120-231945.png
Screenshot_20201120-232026.png
Screenshot_20201120-232048.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That is the rifle equivalent of the duckbill platypus. Just seems to be from another planet.
They're incredibly fun and comfortable to shoot with very little recoil

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm trying to attach it here but the form is saying its too big.
I've discovered the forum only allows pics of about 2.1 megs, so I suspect attachments are the same?

Thanks for the pdf... where'd you find it?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They're incredibly fun and comfortable to shoot with very little recoil
Until you turn around and realize you spent half your kid's tuition money on ammo!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Until you turn around and realize you spent half your kid's tuition money on ammo!
Should have made the kid crack the books more, and treat to some shooting as a REWARD. Kids need "carrots" to help them figure the path to success. Or more time in Sports . Sports can defray costs and lead to a Full Ride later.
OBTW: Get college kids to shoot for Internships in their field or even a part-time job at the college. Many have told me and my kids to do that. IT WORKS!
My oldest started as a volunteer in the Sports Admin his Soph. year. Next semester he was given a Student Intern job w/ a small paycheck. His last year and a half they worked him to the legal maximum for students and on a pay raise.
This past January the AD called him in and told him "You graduate, You got a job here if you want it". He was delayed because one class he needed was already full and had to wait for Spring Class. But he got it done.
This summer he walked out a Student Worker. The next day walked in as a Full-time Employee of the college.
Still got some college debt to pay-off but got a job with out having to shop around "Unemployed".
My youngest is working the same plan at another University. So far so good.

Last edited:

chieftain

Gold Chaser
I've discovered the forum only allows pics of about 2.1 megs, so I suspect attachments are the same?

Thanks for the pdf... where'd you find it?
When it first popped up some months ago, I saved a copy thinking that this had value.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
A few cracks in the dam?

BREAKING: Senate investigators believe the Secret Service has withheld key records from oversight committees regarding Hunter Biden's travel with Burisma & US officials between July 2014 & January 2017 while his father was Vice President and point man on US-Ukraine energy policy

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A few cracks in the dam?

BREAKING: Senate investigators believe the Secret Service has withheld key records from oversight committees regarding Hunter Biden's travel with Burisma & US officials between July 2014 & January 2017 while his father was Vice President and point man on US-Ukraine energy policy

Yeah, they're not call SECRET for no reason! :p

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://gnews.org/582097/

The FBI opens a new China-Biden-related counterintelligence probe to investigate if the Biden family ties to Communist China. If Hunter Biden’s Russia and China dealings can be confirmed, then Joe Biden will be immediately disqualified from the presidency.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So do we then get Kamala, from worst to even worster?
Nope.

I do not understand why nobody is stating the obvious: On the face of it, the choice of someone who CANNOT EVER BE PRESIDENT as a running mate... is fucking idiocy. The only thing I can come up with is that the DS thought they'd be able to stack the SCOTUS -- after winning the fixed election. <-- IOW: Obamanation redux. 1984

Don't take my word for it. And for the luvva Gawd, don't take MSM's word for it. Just lookit here:

Larry Klayman Constitutional Lawyer

Senator Kamala Devi Harris (D-California) cannot become president unless she is a “natural born Citizen.” The U.S. Constitution contains few eligibility criteria for our nation’s highest post. But being born to the country is one of them. Since a vice president must be able to succeed to the presidency, Harris could not run as vice president, either.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 requires that only a natural born citizen can serve as president. The Constitution clearly distinguishes between a citizen and a “natural born Citizen.”

Both of Harris’s parents were present in the United States under student visas when Harris was born in Oakland, California. They were not U.S. citizens at that time. A student visa requires a non-immigrant intent. That is, one must swear that they have no intent to stay.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nope.

I do not understand why nobody is stating the obvious: On the face of it, the choice of someone who CANNOT EVER BE PRESIDENT as a running mate... is fucking idiocy. The only thing I can come up with is that the DS thought they'd be able to stack the SCOTUS -- after winning the fixed election. <-- IOW: Obamanation redux. 1984

Don't take my word for it. And for the luvva Gawd, don't take MSM's word for it. Just lookit here:

Larry Klayman Constitutional Lawyer

Senator Kamala Devi Harris (D-California) cannot become president unless she is a “natural born Citizen.” The U.S. Constitution contains few eligibility criteria for our nation’s highest post. But being born to the country is one of them. Since a vice president must be able to succeed to the presidency, Harris could not run as vice president, either.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 requires that only a natural born citizen can serve as president. The Constitution clearly distinguishes between a citizen and a “natural born Citizen.”

Both of Harris’s parents were present in the United States under student visas when Harris was born in Oakland, California. They were not U.S. citizens at that time. A student visa requires a non-immigrant intent. That is, one must swear that they have no intent to stay.
If they threw the election in GA the first time, they'll throw it again for the 2 Senate runoffs and viola! A "tie" in the Senate (broken by VP Harris). Then they'll be able to stack the court and get DC/PR statehood...barely. But it will be enough.

But we all know, like Justice Roberts in the SC, that people like Mittens are actually Dems.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But but... Harris CANNOT be VP.

She cannot become President. Therefore, she does NOT MEET THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT TO BE VP.

And I betcha my betcha against your betcha that Team Trump has most ricky-tick thought of this and prepared for it, I betcha. And I betcha my betcha wins, I betcha. :beer:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But but... Harris CANNOT be VP.

She cannot become President. Therefore, she does NOT MEET THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT TO BE VP.

And I betcha my betcha against your betcha that Team Trump has most ricky-tick thought of this and prepared for it, I betcha. And I betcha my betcha wins, I betcha. :beer:
Hasnt stopped em in the past.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If the GOP would have challenged when he was running as the Democratic Candidate a Blood Test would have proven he was a DAVIS not an OBAMA. Being of Davis's blood line ( Chicago Communist) would have made him eligible to run for president. Even though he was a child of a Statutory Rape as mom was underage, and her age prevented her from passing forward his Natural Born Citizen birthright from her, but "daddy" could. Crime or not.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hasnt stopped em in the past.
The only thing worse than a faggot is a treasonous Kenyan faggot who's still doing everything he can to destroy what's left of America and turn it into a Bolshevik state. I can't wait for the day he hangs!

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I want him at hard labor in Gitmo -- Pumping seawater out of his cell, which fills up through the window bars at high tide.
awwww, the Sweet Joys of Dreams

:summer:

you must broadcast your dreams because I've seen that dream too!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
It ain't gonna happen.

There is no justice. There is only success and failure.

And Marxism fails, every time it is tried. Trouble is, a lot of the innocent die of it; and a lot of the actual perps - like Putin and Gorbachev - come out of it looking good, often with money or friends to provide money, and Western titles.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
That's going to take some time.

Golden Regards
Uncle