• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://gnews.org/441385/

Details of A Photo of Hunter Biden Revealed by Lude Media
By
GM65
2020-10-22 23:07

Oct. 22, Lude Media revealed details of this image.

According to Lude, it was a screen shot of a hidden camera footage taken in a room in a private club during Hunter Biden’s trip to Beijing in 2013. The private club belongs to Zhang Hongwei, founder and owner of Orient Group Co., Ltd. (Wiki info). The person who helped Hunter Biden light the smoke and served him overnight was Liu Yifei, actress starred in Disney’s movie Mulan. It is said she has an income of 1 billion RMB (150 million US dollars) a year, not by acting, but by sex bribing people, like Hunter Biden, at the CCP’s order.

Zhang Hongwei was in charge of Liu’s “schedule” and managing her “income”. He arranged the meeting of Liu and Hunter Biden. He has a “close” friend named Jenny living in the U.S. and also very familiar with Hunter Biden. The emails between Jenny and Hunter Biden will be posted later.
Zhang Hongwei, as a tycoon, belongs to Communist China’s military, deep infiltrating in southeast Asia. He is a good friend to Xi Jinping and Wang Huning. His company, Orient Group Co., Ltd., has huge amounts of assets outside of China, dealing in oil and energy in America, Japan, Singapore, Pakistan, etc.. Besides, his company is a “white glove” of the CCP committing monetary and sex bribery. The U.S. government has been investigating Zhang and his company for half a year. All of it will be shut down and brought to justice according to the RICO Act.

Lude and the guest speakers commented that, wherever the Chinese Communist Party is involved, there was, is and will be cameras and recorders to keep a record of whatever their “guest” do, no matter it’s in politics, business or any others. The CCP try to network with the elites using money and sex. Nearly every one who has been to a place like that private club and met with a “Liu Yifei” is compromised. Their secrets are not secret with the CCP. They either never do it, or it will be exposed. As to the image of Hunter Biden, there’s probably more footages from different hidden cameras in different situations with different people.
This is for sure criminality. In a society where justice and the rule of law reign, we wish these people stand out and seek redemption.
^ This is how you take control.

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Looks like Hunter's business partner is starting to sing for the media. He claims to have met with Joe Biden and that he was advised to keep Joe's name outside of all written communication and only to speak about him face to face. He also states Joe was involved in and knowledgeable about Hunter's business dealings.

bb
There's been some analysis on his suit which is obviously way too tight for him. Some of the initial speculation was that he gained weight and either couldn't afford another shirt or wasn't willing to admit he got heavier. Although, it does appear he is wearing a ballistic vest.

bb

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As we have discussed for years here now, if we cant get the information past the press then it's useless.
We have a guy running for president who is probably a pedophile, son is right there with him and allegations of incest. 100's of millions funneled into the family and the entire family living the good life because of it.
He's being protected by the press, the FIB, DOJ, Barr and how many other agencies?

Rudy and Trump are using this for the election but wheres the outrage from both of them on the fact that this information exists and has existed for a year at least and no action has been taken.

The fact that no politician wants to touch this sends a pretty clear message that most or all of them are in on the corruption. So here we are 4 years later and cant get an arrest on anything. Players are all moving on or retiring. Mission accomplished.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Guy at work came up to me yesterday & out of the blue asked me about the laptop & if hunter did it on purpose.

If you don't follow this stuff what I see is they can only grasp one thing at a time. It's hard to explain it is all inner-connected. When I told him what I know about it and it is always on the edge he started into how can 911 be an inside job....... waking and grasping it all when the horror is beyond most peoples imagination is hard then he wants to know why no one has been arrested.

I think it's like a bell curve. The crazies are so far on the far side of the bell curve honest people can't grasp how depraved they really are. Most people stop at Jeffery Dalmer, Bernie Madoff, mass murders or drug cartels. In their minds that is pure evil. It's hard to grasp your screwing your dead brothers wife & your niece while smoking crack & running an international bribery ring to sell access to America.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As we have discussed for years here now, if we cant get the information past the press then it's useless.
We have a guy running for president who is probably a pedophile, son is right there with him and allegations of incest. 100's of millions funneled into the family and the entire family living the good life because of it.
He's being protected by the press, the FIB, DOJ, Barr and how many other agencies?

Rudy and Trump are using this for the election but wheres the outrage from both of them on the fact that this information exists and has existed for a year at least and no action has been taken.

The fact that no politician wants to touch this sends a pretty clear message that most or all of them are in on the corruption. So here we are 4 years later and cant get an arrest on anything. Players are all moving on or retiring. Mission accomplished.
The only consolidation I can offer you, Mr. Cigarlover is that it has been brought out into the open.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wait for it...

October 23: 2020: Cotton Joins Squawk Box on CNBC

Last edited:

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's part of a media strategy and also the people who have this are doing their due diligence in putting together the pieces before releasing the information on what they have.

I would think this is pertinent information before the election especially considering how Trump has been convicted in the media kangaroo court for so much less.

bb

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

don’t forget the books , lots of books out now , just in time for Christmas

7798EBC5-CF7C-4377-8666-4A00B6A756F8.jpeg
88B06542-2582-4B35-A4A1-319D17C0CC53.jpeg
0237D006-B0FA-486A-9C12-29C6AC94414B.jpeg
AD734702-2DE4-47A2-A5D8-622C4711665E.jpeg
B7A039F3-8707-48EE-9F80-120940B0A390.jpeg
2DABFF76-21CF-444B-8354-BB716071B19D.jpeg

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Releasing in dribs and drabs is a sign that there isn't much of anything. I won't hold my breath on seeing charges. Why do people continue to eat this nonsense up?
I see it as a sign that there is too much to digest all at once. If they release it en masse, then the conventional media will simply put out a headline proclaiming everything to be a "hoax"...and nobody will look at it.

The incremental release is an old trick that the conventional media has used for decades and now it's being used against them to keep the news cycle focused on Biden corruption instead of whatever other "scandal" they can try to dig up on Trump and associates.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I see it as a sign that there is too much to digest all at once. If they release it en masse, then the conventional media will simply put out a headline proclaiming everything to be a "hoax"...and nobody will look at it.

The incremental release is an old trick that the conventional media has used for decades and now it's being used against them to keep the news cycle focused on Biden corruption instead of whatever other "scandal" they can try to dig up on Trump and associates.
Excellent point mr C. Preaching to the choir but we all have to remember that with most of us having been truth-seekers for years or even decades, it's easy to forget how much time and energy is been put into uncovering and digesting information that so many of the average people are wholly oblivious to. They couldn't fathom many things without the necessary seeds having been planted and allowed to take root. Im speaking directly from experience and hindsight.

Their/our minds are always being attacked by propaganda

"Humankind must change its fundamental thinking, otherwise the truth of the universe will forever remain a mystery to humankind and everyday people will forever crawl within the boundary delimited by their own ignorance."

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This all confirms what we have already known. The only thing new here is some of the details. We still have no media coverage for the masses and wont until after the election or never at all. The ones that are seeing this would never vote for Biden anyway.
And of course no arrests.
I have a silver American Eagle that says Joe Biden is still walking free on Jan1st. No arrests.
I have another American eagle that says Hunter is also walking free Jan 1st. No arrests.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I have another American eagle that says Hunter is also walking free Jan 1st. No arrests.
I will put up a generic round against your eagle. I am not playing the odds, just being hopeful. Deal?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Notice crack head is taking his own videos.....
China taking blackmail videos.
I'll bet they have them on EVERY high ranking anyone who is anyone in the world.
Blackmail is effective against public figures.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
For which? Joe or Hunter?
My bet is for Hunter. Joe is a harder target. Both seem to have received millions from China and Ukraine, but I think Hunter will be the first to go.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This all confirms what we have already known. The only thing new here is some of the details. We still have no media coverage for the masses and wont until after the election or never at all. The ones that are seeing this would never vote for Biden anyway.
I have a silver American Eagle that says Joe Biden is still walking free on Jan1st. No arrests.
If your definition of free is not under arrest, I won't take you up on that bet. But if you define free as if he lives his life like all other retired politicians with their book deals and speaking engagements, I'll take you up on it.
Hunter's life is already destroyed.

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Who wins if one of the gentlemen expires prior to Jan 1?

bb

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hunter will go down, easy one to sacrifice - they will blame everything on him. That's as far as it can go without implicating Obama, via the Big Guy.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hunter is spoken for but Joe is still up for grabs if anyone wants that bet.

For which? Joe or Hunter?

Or 1 for each?
I am putting up 1 oz for each that says they are free or rather that person is free.

Anyone taking the other side says they will be jailed.

If they expire than I consider that to be free however, for purposes of this wager I will say it's a draw if they die.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is kinda crazy that Trump acts like he is helpless to get these criminals prosecuted. All this talk about draining the swamp, but he is the one appointing the swamp people. So he sends "Q" out to assure his base that all of their wet dreams will EVENTUALLY come true, but they have to "trust the plan"... that is secret. Meanwhile his guy (Barr) is busy sweeping everything under the rug (JEDKH). No more talk. Arrest the criminals and try them for their crimes. Otherwise HE IS JUST ONE OF THEM.
I think he's "acting" helpless to 1) cover for his knowledge 2) to get people supporting him out of sympathy. I also think that he hires these swamp creatures to put them in positions of authority where they are being surveilled in the largest surveillance operation in American history (my guess). Basically a huge canary trap.

He may be crass, he may be vulgar, he may be cringeworthy on Twitter and camera, but DJT isn't stupid.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

That's precisely why DJT has been bypassing the press via Social Media (specifically Twitter) and probably via Q.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
ElKqbIdXIAAsG9s.jpg