• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Hunter Laptop Leaks

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
<SLV> -- Where did you find out there were 7? :oops::( I have only seen the mention of Coon's daughter and the mention of a young Chinese girl.

LATE EDIT ADD: Oop. And Hunter's emails tell of his niece... is she in the laptop, too?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
LATE EDIT ADD: Oop. And Hunter's emails tell of his niece... is she in the laptop, too?[/QUOTE]
Sounds like Natalie's voice during the footjob... 14 at the time?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Why does Steve Bannon insist on looking like a homeless guy?
Probably a stock photo from when Bannon got arrested out on the boat, and got released. IDK

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
In related news, Bannon is a conman who has been indicted for stealing money from patriotic americans who thought they were donating to build the wall.
I knew you were a lefty but didnt realize you were also a shill lacking common sense. Maybe you are just misinformed? Maybe you didnt realize his arrest was a political hit job?

Posting shit like this on a board of this caliber only outs yourself.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That is not a good look. 0.1 star.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
One thing that comes to mind...Hunter's sex capades isn't the meat...it's the lead up to the good stuff which connects NRC, BHO and Hunter's daddy. It's bait to draw in the 'fish' who need to see the truth, so when the actual meat does break they'll all be tuned in and watching

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I am wondering if this is to start the reaction as, "Well, that's really twisted. Not a crime, but damn! He's sick!"

And more releases can lead to, "Huh?! I think that might be a crime! I guess I shouldn't be surprised..."

And finally, "Okay, that's a crime! Get that sicko!"

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Must watch groundbreaking news. Everything is coming out now.
War Room: Pandemic Huter biden now in Russia and blackmail. more crimes. stuff that will blow your mind. this is huge

gets into Ukraine and all the rest...
War Room: Pandemic Ep 459

Last edited:

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I knew you were a lefty but didnt realize you were also a shill lacking common sense. Maybe you are just misinformed? Maybe you didnt realize his arrest was a political hit job?

Posting shit like this on a board of this caliber only outs yourself.
I hope you didn't donate to "We build the wall, Inc."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Fair warning folks... and Praying Medic also suggests that you avoid any video/pics of underage anything.

It's a crime and the FEDs will find you while you sleep....

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
War Room: Pandemic Huter biden now in Russia and blackmail. more crimes. stuff that will blow your mind. this is huge

I can't seem to download it, is anybody here able to grab this video?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fair warning folks... and Praying Medic also suggests that you avoid any video/pics of underage anything.

It's a crime and the FEDs will find you while you sleep....
It's only a crime for us little people. For the elite it's business as usual and apparently they even pass their kids and grandkids around.
If I was Joe Biden Hunter would have had his ass kicked, been turned over to authorities and disowned. Apparently Joe decided hunter would make a good front man to suck in millions or billions on his behalf.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hunter talking about working with China's top Spymaster

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I can't seem to download it, is anybody here able to grab this video?
Something Bannon site is doing to prevent? I can't either.

I could grab it using my Mac... but

FYI if you're on GAB they've been posting a bunch of it

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Something Bannon site is doing to prevent? I can't either.

I could grab it using my Mac... but

FYI if you're on GAB they've been posting a bunch of it
Strange, I tried again just now and am able to get it

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
On GAB

Obama allowed Xi and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to militarize the South China Sea in exchange for 1B dollars! Hunter Biden and Joe Biden took most of it as middle men. Joe Biden asked the secret services to secretly videotaped the conversation between Hunter and Obama!

This is 100% truth and can be verified by evidence (the videotape)
#laptopfromhell #Biden #JoeBiden #hunterBiden

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/059/243/192/original/672bb4caac87ced1.mp4?1603821563

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

gets into Ukraine and all the rest...

1:03 WOW! Zuckerberg involved as an investor - no wonder big tech is censoring everything!!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's great that this info is now coming out. This next week will see the full court press by the left to steal this election. It's scary to even think that we are so close to losing this election to a criminal family filled with pesos that is selling this nation to the Chinese. Go back to 2016 and Hillay looks like she was already a ember of the communist party.
If we win this election top priority needs to be shutting down the media and their propaganda.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's great that this info is now coming out. This next week will see the full court press by the left to steal this election. It's scary to even think that we are so close to losing this election to a criminal family filled with pesos that is selling this nation to the Chinese. Go back to 2016 and Hillay looks like she was already a ember of the communist party.
If we win this election top priority needs to be shutting down the media and their propaganda.
I would hope that the dirt will keep coming all through this week and into next week. The best defense is a great offense

I disagree with just shutting down the media. They must be arrested, stand trial and hanged for treason against America and its people

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Hunter Biden Confesses Partnership With China 'Spy Chief' -- Fumes After He And Joe Named As Criminal Witnesses: Audio
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...y-chief-fumes-after-he-and-joe-named-criminal

The former veep’s son also bemoans longtime business partner Devon Archer naming him and his father Joe as witnesses “in a criminal case” without notifying him.

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the fucking largest fucking LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.

The recording adds to the litany of e-mails and stories broken by The National Pulse about the grift of the Biden family, including yesterday’s scoop about the VP’s son using White House access in exchange for resort villa stays and artwork.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A reckoning is coming. Some might call it a storm....
I'm hoping for that kinda of storm soon. Otherwise is a revolution/civil war kinda storm in a little while.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I'm hoping for that kinda of storm soon. Otherwise is a revolution/civil war kinda storm in a little while.
A reckoning is coming. Some might call it a storm....
I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. -- Thomas Jefferson

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
the plot thickens....

Harris, Prominent Democrats Listed as ‘Key Contacts’ for Biden Family Business Venture Projects
10/22/2020 BY STILLNESS IN THE STORM LEAVE A COMMENT

Authors Note: As per our favorite Military Intelligence insider…
‘Key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.’

Harris, D-Calif.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y
Mayor Bill de Blasio, D-N.Y.C
former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.
Pandora’s ‘political elite’ box
?”

(Brooke Singman) A list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture involving Jim and Hunter Biden and now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. included former Vice President Joe Biden‘s current running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, among other prominent Democrats, Fox News has learned.

by Brooke Singman, October 22nd, 2020
An email exclusively obtained by Fox News, with the subject line “Phase one domestic contacts/ projects” and dated May 15, 2017, Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, shared a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.”

The email is unrelated to the laptop or hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the former vice president’s son.

READ THE EMAIL HERE.

The list, included Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.

It is unclear if any of the Democrats were ever contacted about the “target projects.”

The email was sent from Jim to Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski, Rob Walker and James Gilliar.

Bobulinksi was an institutional investor who was recruited by the Biden family to run their joint-venture with now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

Bobulinski is a former Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, and served as the CEO of SinoHawk Holdings, which he said was the partnership between the CEFC/ Chairman Ye and the Biden family.

Tony Bobulinski’s Navy photo. (Courtesy: Tony Bobulinski)

“I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden,” Bobulinski said in a statement to Fox News. “The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much-publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.”

Bobulinski was referring to an email, Fox News obtained last week, dated May 13, 2017, which included a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

The Biden campaign has said it has released the former vice president’s tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments. The campaign declined to comment to Fox News Thursday morning, and Harris’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Bobulinski, in a statement to Fox News, said “Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing.”

“I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business,” Bobulinski said “I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.”

He added: “ I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment.”

“Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening,” Bobulinski said, adding that he asks “the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.”

Bobulinski said he doesn’t “have a political ax to grind.”

“I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw,” he said. “The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist-controlled China.”

Stillness in the Storm Editor: Why did we post this?

The news is important to all people because it is where we come to know new things about the world, which leads to the development of more life goals that lead to life wisdom. The news also serves as a social connection tool, as we tend to relate to those who know about and believe the things we do. With the power of an open truth-seeking mind in hand, the individual can grow wise and the collective can prosper.