• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hurricane Dorian Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Honestly, I have no idea how destructive this storm has been or what severity category it might be. Too many lies out there from so many different directions to really take anything that we're being told with a grain of truth. We'll simply need to wait and see what the results are after the fact. Nothing is as it seems!!

Stay safe Unca!!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What's interesting is all the people who were hoping the storm would destroy Mar-A-Lago just to hurt Trump in some fashion (of course, i'm sure he's insured well so it wouldn't be a "loss", but hey)...and the storm stalled out before coming into Florida...interesting.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What's interesting is all the people who were hoping the storm would destroy Mar-A-Lago just to hurt Trump in some fashion (of course, i'm sure he's insured well so it wouldn't be a "loss", but hey)...and the storm stalled out before coming into Florida...interesting.
Many people are saying it was never a Cat 5 to begin with. I have no reason to doubt them. Official reports are meaningless and twatter videos are always suspect so you never know what the real truth is now a days. We need to rely on people like Unca who will be in it to tell us the damned truth!

Just for the record I haven't given one thought as to how this storm affects Donald Trump. I must be crazy!!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'll tellya, shootie and crensh-- Herself and YHO&tc actually have our own printed-out Hurricane Prep Procedure.

So all outside stuff has been moved into the garage or inside the concrete walls of the Chateau. We have better-than-bottled drinking water stored in a humongous water bib (it is a huge sorta baggie that lays in the bathtub); I did NOT take down sixty-odd coconuts <-- the reason: they are so far up the tree, it is more hazardous to bring them down than just leave them to fly around if they want to.

Food, water, electricity OK for about a week without refills. We have a coupla hunnert batteries of all kinds, along with wind-up radios (2), wind-up flashlights (3) candles, oil lamps... and two adjunct window A/C's.

OOP. Just started to rain. My peacock hadda run for it. He is in the garage, preening his feathers.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'll tellya, shootie and crensh-- Herself and YHO&tc actually have our own printed-out Hurricane Prep Procedure.

So all outside stuff has been moved into the garage or inside the concrete walls of the Chateau. We have better-than-bottled drinking water stored in a humongous water bib (it is a huge sorta baggie that lays in the bathtub); I did NOT take down sixty-odd coconuts <-- the reason: they are so far up the tree, it is more hazardous to bring them down than just leave them to fly around if they want to.

Food, water, electricity OK for about a week without refills. We have a coupla hunnert batteries of all kinds, along with wind-up radios (2), wind-up flashlights (3) candles, oil lamps... and two adjunct window A/C's.

OOP. Just started to rain. My peacock hadda run for it. He is in the garage, preening his feathers.
I need to get one of those water bibs...my current plan is to fill up the tub after washing it very well and filtering out each pitcher...I wonder how well my plan would work in practice...? Those coconuts might keep you alive in the event of a major cane strike. I need to get a wind-up flashlight. THough, I have to admit, if we are threatened with a cat-4+ I'm gone.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Seems like you're in good shape :2 thumbs up:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Oh, yeah... I mention this just in case sumbody else down here on the Dragon's Lip din' think of it:

We have topped off our spa. It can be used for weeks as a source of water for flushing.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
True, dat.

I've been checking... although no news channels have picked up on it, this is apparently unique to our records of hurricanes.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't ever remember a storm sitting in one place like this for so long...
We have been experiencing a lot of 'firsts' these days....almost like things are being manipulated and molded into something sensational, each example for a specific purpose!

Last edited:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Deep state and their space based laser toys creating a column of ionized air that provides a path for ionospheric current to keep the eye of the storm wherever they want it to be.

James McCanney told them how to do this thinking they would keep hurricane's from doing harm. He says he was a little naive then.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Deep state and their space based laser toys creating a column of ionized air that provides a path for ionospheric current to keep the eye of the storm wherever they want it to be.

James McCanney told them how to do this thinking they would keep hurricane's from doing harm. He says he was a little naive then.
I thought the white hats were in control. Me thanks that was just more bullshit for us pathetic Goy to naw on

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Off topic thoughts, my government bosses said stay home because of the storm, weather 86 and clear blue skies with little or no wind. And should we buy or seize the Bahamas, they are that close.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Off topic thoughts, my government bosses said stay home because of the storm, weather 86 and clear blue skies with little or no wind. And should we buy or seize the Bahamas, they are that close.
i say take the Bahamas by force, it's the American way!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The sensationalist Faux News bitches are predicting the storm will pick up strength before hitting the US

"Thirty-six hours of battering, major hurricane-force winds and storm surge and flooding rainfall for the Bahamas and the storm is still stationary," Fox News Senior Meteorologist Janice Dean said on "Fox & Friends." "It's going through some structural changes in terms of the eye and when it does that, the wind field expands."

The forecast track of Hurricane Dorian. (Fox News)
She added: "So this storm is getting larger, it's going to affect more territory, even if the core of the strongest winds stay offshore."

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
One of my old drinking buddies ...

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Report from Ft. Pierce, Fla., squall line winds (15 - 25 mph) and rain occurring about every 45 minutes to an hour.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I've been checking... although no news channels have picked up on it, this is apparently unique to our records of hurricanes.
Why don't one of u FL guys just go outside dressed in ur MAGA hat and dare the hurricane to knock it off ur head?

You know he's just layin 'n waitin for y'all to put those lawn chairs back out :cow:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I wear a MMTP hat. It will solve everything.

Make Me The Pharoah

That way, since I will be accepted by all as a "walking around deity", I'll fix everything for everybody.

Trust Me.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Oh, dear. This reminded me of a fun dive trip I was on. One of the guys (a lawyer) showed up with a 3-piece suit, tie, cufflinks, the works on. He said he had just made it to the dive boat from court. :2 thumbs up:

Did two dives thataway.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1567515392977.jpg

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
if a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear it?

the point being, don't give a ratz azz about bahama

as the media here is asking all of fl to clear out and head north over a 'media created gross sensationalism'
or to put it another way, enquirer newz it

that the end of the world is nigh

I get it, they are a bitch. But to all the old timers, they have been thru a few blows and know what needs to be done. They just do it without all the yammering and carrying on

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
O Lordy! You are so right, Scorp!!

You cannot escape the yammering heads everywhere on TV. And ditto for the "Breaking News: We Are Breaking Wind!" announcements on the radio. :jail: Ain't much to do except chase animobiles outa my garage.

It is still pretty quiet outside -- cloudy, occasional sprinkles. Nuffin outside a late summer day, really.

And the fucking Dragon is still Out There. Waiting...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nah, this hurry-cane is just a figment of your imagination

Golden Regards
Uncle

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The amount of debris that will be carried back out to the beach / sea will be enormous and much of it will be partly buried in the sediment but, the concern will be in the next six months when all the visible stuff has been found and someone locates that steak knife, point up, with the bottom of their foot, or one of any of a number of potentially dangerous debris that will still remain buried just under the surface...what a mess

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Nah, this hurry-cane is just a figment of your imagination

Golden Regards
Uncle
I agree, the Deep State is working hard to distract us from what is really going on.

1. ) Alabama shooting at some high school football game. MSM don't talk much about it. Which makes me believe it was real. The man was black.

2. ) California Diving boat, north of Santa Cruz Island burned down. Possible 34 deaths. Only the crew survived. Seems real to me.

3.) Chicago, Illinois. Who knows, maybe 40 shot over the weekend. Another real events.

3. ) Texas, Ar-15 style gun, 30 injured, 7 dead --> FAKE.

I want to talk about the Midland officer who was shot "multiple times" from an AR-15 style gun. (Yeahhhh riiight). His name is Zack Owens.
I did a GoDuckGo search on him Sun. The results came back was 90%+ GoFundMe and articles with links to GoFundMe. (hint-hint)
The perps were on the ball for this one.

See his link.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/medical-...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

So far this fake event provided by the perps has generated $150K over the weekend. The total for all Texas shootings has generated over a million.

The point I am getting at is, when someone you know dies or is injured, HURRY and set up a GoFundMe account.

Let Zack Owens be an example. This dirt bag, who probably has really good health care insurance. Broke two knuckles, radial elbow injury, and glass fragments in his eye. The glass being the most serious of all his injuries. He gets a GoFundMe account and asks the tax payers to help pay for his surgery. You might ask, "I thought he was shot multiple times from an AR-15 style gun, so where did he get shot". We are told in the hand. It is a miracle no shots to the vital organs. The way I see it, people in sports will get worse injuries than this greedy dirt bag Zack Owens. Yet Zack is smart enough to ask for tax payer money from GoFundMe.

So, is Zack greedy or just smart?

Conclusion: Learn to use GoFundMe.

Expect lots of Go Fund Me accounts on the "hurricane" holigram!

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Not that this is important or relevant to current events, but hurricanes stalling and hammering a region has occurred historically, MSM just conveniently forgets to do research and report those events that don't fit the current narrative.

When I was still a relative youngster, we were to go on a SCUBA trip to Guanaja, Honduras during thanksgiving of 1998. Hurricane Mitch sat on this island for several days and flattened it a month earlier. We postponed our trip to the following year when the primitive resort and town of Bonacca were still recovering. Only trees standing were in the deep valleys, the coral reefs were still in bad shape due to shifting sand and sediment, and turbid water a year later.

https://www.undercurrent.org/UCnow/articles/Mitch9901.shtml

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not that this is important or relevant to current events, but hurricanes stalling and hammering a region has occurred historically, MSM just conveniently forgets to do research and report those events that don't fit the current narrative.

When I was still a relative youngster, we were to go on a SCUBA trip to Guanaja, Honduras during thanksgiving of 1998. Hurricane Mitch sat on this island for several days and flattened it a month earlier. We postponed our trip to the following year when the primitive resort and town of Bonacca were still recovering. Only trees standing were in the deep valleys, the coral reefs were still in bad shape due to shifting sand and sediment, and turbid water a year later.

https://www.undercurrent.org/UCnow/articles/Mitch9901.shtml
Mitch was another powerful hurricane...

Status
Not open for further replies.