• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hurricane Dorian Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Barely even trying here, 161 km/h, 100 MPH, using your same source.

Capture2.JPG

What time period was that?
Live, directly from your link. Took me just a moment.

Edit: I guess not live, your link was for 9/2, but I didn't struggle to find wind speeds higher than you said you couldn't find.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Heck, Colorado had the Bomb Hurricane last winter... 12 hrs of horizontal wind filled with heavy wet Spring snow...

Lived here since 1976 and NEVER heard of a storm getting 'named' for posterity.... and there have been plenty.

It's the new thing to name storms on land. Gives the media pukes something to yack about...

I wonder what they'll come up with next? The transgendered curious snowflake?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Dane Wigington – Wildfires and Hurricanes all Part of Climate Manipulation

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Unca?

Nearly 50 pounds of cocaine washes up onto Florida beach

Authorities have found nearly 50 pounds of cocaine that washed up on a central Florida beach.

A woman saw the cocaine wrapped in a package as she was walking along the beach in Melbourne Friday, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office said.

The package was found near where a sailboat washed ashore during Hurricane Irma.

“You would think that South Florida would get the cocaine washing up—not middle, or central Florida. It’s a surprise,” Richard Threlfall, who was visiting the beach, told WFTV.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
now all ya need are the hookers

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They just do it without all the yammering and carrying on
I have noticed a slight pickup in your yammering and carrying on about all the yammering and carrying on...

That is all...

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
"Only during a hurricane can you purchase a shovel, duct tape, rope, and a tarp and no one questions your motive."

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The day was a wet one, no damage to report...

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm 15 miles inland and only got a small taste. The Jacksonville beaches and St. Augustine got some flooding (it was high tide as the storm passed) and some beach erosion. Looks like Florida has largely avoided serious damage. The eye wall was 91 miles from shore and the eye center was 114 miles from shore.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Any of y'all get the unexpected bonus?

Bricks of cocaine wash ashore in Florida after Hurricane Dorian

Hurricane Dorian has brought intense wind and rain to the shores of Florida, but it also brought something unexpected — bricks of cocaine. Police said the suspicious deliveries have started to show up on Florida beaches in the wake of the deadly storm.

Police officials in Melbourne, Florida, were alerted by a beachgoer near Paradise Beach Park who saw one of the bricks wash ashore. The officer said the package was "wrapped in a way that is consistent with a kilo of illegal drugs," CBS News affiliate KYTX reports.

After undergoing testing, police confirmed the package contained cocaine. Written on the outside of the brick was a word beginning with "DIAMANT."

Just a few hours before, police said another 25 kilos of cocaine washed ashore on the close-by Cocoa Beach. The packages are currently under investigation.

Hurricane Dorian was slowly making its way up the Southeast coast Wednesday, hitting much of Florida with strong winds and heavy rain. Dorian was still a strong Category 2 hurricane but much weaker than it was a few days ago.

However, the storm has widened, meaning it could reach a much larger area along the coast. In the Bahamas, parts of the nation of low-lying islands were in ruins.

Two more deaths were confirmed overnight, bringing the official total to seven. The country's prime minister said he expects that number to rise.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Any of y'all get the unexpected bonus?

Bricks of cocaine wash ashore in Florida after Hurricane Dorian

Hurricane Dorian has brought intense wind and rain to the shores of Florida, but it also brought something unexpected — bricks of cocaine. Police said the suspicious deliveries have started to show up on Florida beaches in the wake of the deadly storm.

Police officials in Melbourne, Florida, were alerted by a beachgoer near Paradise Beach Park who saw one of the bricks wash ashore. The officer said the package was "wrapped in a way that is consistent with a kilo of illegal drugs," CBS News affiliate KYTX reports.

After undergoing testing, police confirmed the package contained cocaine. Written on the outside of the brick was a word beginning with "DIAMANT."

Just a few hours before, police said another 25 kilos of cocaine washed ashore on the close-by Cocoa Beach. The packages are currently under investigation.

Hurricane Dorian was slowly making its way up the Southeast coast Wednesday, hitting much of Florida with strong winds and heavy rain. Dorian was still a strong Category 2 hurricane but much weaker than it was a few days ago.

However, the storm has widened, meaning it could reach a much larger area along the coast. In the Bahamas, parts of the nation of low-lying islands were in ruins.

Two more deaths were confirmed overnight, bringing the official total to seven. The country's prime minister said he expects that number to rise.
If I found that package, I would have a moral dilemma as far as what to do with it. One thing I wouldn't do is snort it. I would be tempted to monetize it, but would probably end up incarcerated :)

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I was thinking a metal detector would be in order right now but maybe a drug sniffing dog would be more profitable..
Glad everyone made it through this unscathed.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I'm a native born & reared Floridian of 62 years, that said I must admit I'm highly suspicious of the many reports generated by the msm about this storm. In my experience of enduring many, many hurricanes, never seen one hurricane perform the almost impossible movements of this one, secondly the waves experienced along Floridas Treasure Coast DID NOT measure up to a Cat 5 storm in the Bahamas.... in fact the waves & storn surge were the equivalent of a Cat 1 at best & more probable just a tropical storm. The winds & rain just never became strong enuff along the coast to justify the media sensationalism.... to many of my fellow Floridians, this storm was moreof a fake news event than anything else....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Florida man parks Smart car in kitchen so it won’t blow away
Associated PressPublished 11:38 a.m. ET Sept. 4, 2019

Jacksonville, Fla. – A Florida man parked his Smart car in his kitchen to protect it from Hurricane Dorian.

In a Facebook post , Jessica Eldridge said her husband Patrick Eldridge was “afraid his car might blow away” so he parked it in their Jacksonville home’s kitchen. (Photo: Facebook)

In a Facebook post , Jessica Eldridge said her husband Patrick Eldridge was “afraid his car might blow away” so he parked it in their Jacksonville home’s kitchen. She wrote on Tuesday that their other car is parked in the garage.

Dorian is skirting Florida’s coast, narrowly missing Jacksonville as it heads northward along the Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina coastlines.

The Category 2 storm has devastated the Bahamas, where rescue crews have only begun taking the full measure of the damage.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Unca?

Nearly 50 pounds of cocaine washes up onto Florida beach

Authorities have found nearly 50 pounds of cocaine that washed up on a central Florida beach.

A woman saw the cocaine wrapped in a package as she was walking along the beach in Melbourne Friday, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office said.

The package was found near where a sailboat washed ashore during Hurricane Irma.

“You would think that South Florida would get the cocaine washing up—not middle, or central Florida. It’s a surprise,” Richard Threlfall, who was visiting the beach, told WFTV.
Everybody knows Things Go Better with Coke.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I would have a moral dilemma as far as what to do with it.
Not me I don't even know anybody to expedite or move the load. Let alone distribute.
1st person I'd sell to would be a NARC. (That's My Kinda Luck).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm a native born & reared Floridian of 62 years, that said I must admit I'm highly suspicious of the many reports generated by the msm about this storm. In my experience of enduring many, many hurricanes, never seen one hurricane perform the almost impossible movements of this one, secondly the waves experienced along Floridas Treasure Coast DID NOT measure up to a Cat 5 storm in the Bahamas.... in fact the waves & storn surge were the equivalent of a Cat 1 at best & more probable just a tropical storm. The winds & rain just never became strong enuff along the coast to justify the media sensationalism.... to many of my fellow Floridians, this storm was moreof a fake news event than anything else....
So what are you saying? Are they dicking us around?
big dick weatherman.gif

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
To the continental U.S. that is true, but I wouldn't want to be one of the island residents under that area with the stalled system. Jus' Sayin'

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
To the continental U.S. that is true, but I wouldn't want to be one of the island residents under that area with the stalled system. Jus' Sayin'
Well you say stalled, I say guided.
An intelligent storm.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Po-TAY-To / Pot-tat-o I just know the weather system stopped moving ( 1 st time in my life time I heard or seen that).
Those under the storm only know they're getting dumped on.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I just know the weather system stopped moving ( 1 st time in my life time I heard or seen that).
It's not unusual at all. Slow moving or stalling hurricanes happen quite often. Harvey and Florence are but two recent examples.

If you don't remember any hurricanes stalling, apparently you had better things to concern yourself with at the time, because they've definitely happened during your lifetime.

Imho, the reason you are noticing it now, is because it is being presented as some kind of conspiracy this time.

Hurricane stalling along the North American coast and implications for rainfall
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41612-019-0074-8#Sec6

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
It's not unusual at all. Slow moving or stalling hurricanes happen quite often. Harvey and Florence are but two recent examples.

If you don't remember any hurricanes stalling, apparently you had better things to concern yourself with at the time, because they've definitely happened during your lifetime.

Imho, the reason you are noticing it now, is because it is being presented as some kind of conspiracy this time.

Hurricane stalling along the North American coast and implications for rainfall
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41612-019-0074-8#Sec6
Intelligent hurricanes have learned a new trick, stalling.

My the wonders of modern science come home to roost.

Show me some Hurricanes before 1950 that stalled.

That article says it's a new thing.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Show me some Hurricanes before 1950 that stalled.
Difference is that data is lacking on storms from that far back, not that none ever stalled.
....and are you now saying that hurricanes were manipulated starting in 1944? The earliest year used in that study? Lasers didn't exist back then, so the fact that any stalled at all back then (17 storms stalled between '44 and '68) is testament to the fact that it is a naturally occurring thing.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Difference is that data is lacking on storms from that far back, not that none ever stalled.
....and are you now saying that hurricanes were manipulated starting in 1944? The earliest year used in that study? Lasers didn't exist back then, so the fact that any stalled at all back then (17 storms stalled between '44 and '68) is testament to the fact that it is a naturally occurring thing.
I'm just picking a date far enough back so that I'm pretty sure the keepers of secrets didn't have the weapons they use on us now.
I'm not saying it is not a natural phenomena, but if has never been seen before that lends credence to it being unnatural.
And if they did occur, that does not exclude that some storms could be manipulated, like I suspect occurred with Dorian.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm just picking a date far enough back so that I'm pretty sure the keepers of secrets didn't have the weapons they use on us now.
I'm not saying it is not a natural phenomena, but if has never been seen before that lends credence to it being unnatural.
And if they did occur, that does not exclude that some storms could be manipulated, like I suspect occurred with Dorian.
Or, it could just be that the low pressure moving across the midwest pushed the high pressure over the NE out to see, allowing Dorian to shift northward....

But hey, you do you and go on thinking that TPTB can shift hurricanes. You may very well be right.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's actually exactly what you've been saying.
Deep state and their space based laser toys creating a column of ionized air that provides a path for ionospheric current to keep the eye of the storm wherever they want it to be.

James McCanney told them how to do this thinking they would keep hurricane's from doing harm.
Furthermore you started a thread claiming this fake storm was being used by the FBI as cover to blow Epstein Island to smithereens with dynamite.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Or, it could just be that the low pressure moving across the midwest pushed the high pressure over the NE out to see, allowing Dorian to shift northward....
BB mentioned this to me a few days ago before all the hoopla,
that there were 2 high pressure ridges moving to the east, and that may be what was causing the slow momentum of the 'cane,

now we have those low pressures you state rolling thru here and the high pressures have moved further east

not a meteorologist, but logically it makes sense to me,

yet, pretty darn sure in past 'canes, there have also been high pressure ridges in the middle to up country and they did not prevent the 'canes from doing their thing.

would have to study it a lot more to even have a clue, which I don't

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
That's actually exactly what you've been saying.

Furthermore you started a thread claiming this fake storm was being used by the FBI as cover to blow Epstein Island to smithereens with dynamite.
OK, so what?
I'm pretty sure they can manipulate storm tracks. The thing that kills their game is lack of electricity. The sun has been pretty quiet for the last few years and it is the sun that drives our weather.
Epstein:
We have not seen the end of this yet.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

But hey, you do you and go on thinking that TPTB can shift hurricanes. You may very well be right.
Well again it is electricity from the ionosphere that drives these storms.

To find all the nitty-gritty details read: http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/WeatherBookCoversandTableofContents.HTM

THE PHYSICS OF SUN EARTH WEATHER

"Principia Meteorologia - The Physics of Sun-Earth Weather" (290 pages perfect bound) .. this book culminates my life work to date on weather with copyrights ranging from 1979 to 2004 ... it was written to be the premiere text in the field and like all of my books, written for the general public as well as the Ph. D. scientist with in depth explanations so you will understand the concepts ... it also contains advanced material for those that have followed my work ... jim mccanney​

FRONT COVER, REAR COVER AND TABLE OF CONTENTS

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well again it is electricity from the ionosphere that drives these storms.

To find all the nitty-gritty details read: http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/WeatherBookCoversandTableofContents.HTM

THE PHYSICS OF SUN EARTH WEATHER

"Principia Meteorologia - The Physics of Sun-Earth Weather" (290 pages perfect bound) .. this book culminates my life work to date on weather with copyrights ranging from 1979 to 2004 ... it was written to be the premiere text in the field and like all of my books, written for the general public as well as the Ph. D. scientist with in depth explanations so you will understand the concepts ... it also contains advanced material for those that have followed my work ... jim mccanney​

FRONT COVER, REAR COVER AND TABLE OF CONTENTS

I like this guy. I don't follow him near enough, but I may have to commit more time to him.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Guys... The earth aint flat and hurricanes are gonna fargin do what hurricanes do.

Crikey. There's been hurricanes that did loop-the-loop!! The pore fargin bastage at Ground Crossing Zero musta pissed off the Odds Gods. <-- Actually happened. The PFB, not the Odds Gods (I dunno how I feel about them...)

But you can betcha any betcha ya wanta... It wasn't us.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Slow moving is one thing. Stalled is another.
Feel free to check the NOAA site below and point out any other STALLED system in their records:
Already gave two very recent examples. Harvey and Florance. Both since 2017.

Also, a hurricane is just a glorified low pressure system, and low pressure systems stall quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.