• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Hurricane Dorian Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm not saying it is not a natural phenomena, but if has never been seen before that lends credence to it being unnatural.
That's just it, it has been seen before. Lots of times going back many decades.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
BB mentioned this to me a few days ago before all the hoopla,
there were 2 high pressure ridges moving to the east, and that may be what was causing the slow momentum of the 'cane,
would have to study it a lot more to even have a clue, which I don't
1567699249697.png

Those 2-barrels can stall out--make sure you open the choke before it hits the Carolinas. :racoon:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Already gave two very recent examples. Harvey and Florance. Both since 2017.
I find NO documentation of stalling, slow moving and stalling are two totally different things.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I find NO documentation of stalling, slow moving and stalling are two totally different things.
Electricity from the ionosphere drives the storm. The storm is consuming that electricity and normally has to follow the source of it, which means it normally moves. If it does not move it runs out of juice so to speak and dies out.
The laser in the satellite above re-initiates that current so it can stay in one place. The satellite above is moving in orbit so when it re-initiates the current comes from a new source in the ionosphere.
This is my best guess as to how this occurs, the keepers of the secrets are not talking much about what they are doing.

I think the laser satellites have the ability to maneuver or that would make sense as it is a weapon system.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The satellite above is moving in orbit so when it re-initiates the current comes from a new source in the ionosphere.
So they're smart enough to do that, but too dumb to know to put the satellite in geosynchronous orbit?

Dorian is latest example of stalling hurricanes, which can lead to deadly flooding
https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article234658862.html

Like I said, a hurricane is nothing but a glorified low pressure system and they stall quite often. The steering is done naturally by high pressure systems around the low.
People are trying to make this whole thing into something it's not.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thank goodness Alabama is okay. Close call...

Someone used a sharpie extend the storm track. Donald says he didn't do it. Good thing because it's a crime to alter an official NOAA document.

donald-trump-hurricane-dorian-map.jpg

SC

Last edited:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
So they're smart enough to do that, but too dumb to know to put the satellite in geosynchronous orbit?

Dorian is latest example of stalling hurricanes, which can lead to deadly flooding

Like I said, a hurricane is nothing but a glorified low pressure system and they stall quite often. The steering is done naturally by high pressure systems around the low.
Jeez louise now you are putting words in my mouth that I never said. We know they have satellites in geosynchronous orbit.
Maybe you know that these are the laser ones? Maybe you are deep state?

It is my understanding that some of the laser satellites are in lower orbits and are maneuverable. Do you say that this is not so?

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

If all your examples of stalled hurricanes come from the last few years than they all were manipulated storms.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If all your examples of stalled hurricanes come from the last few years than they all were manipulated storms.
That's just it, they aren't all just in the past few years. I was using those two recent ones as examples for GB, in that he might remember those. Harvey sat over Houston and dumped a metric shit ton of rain.
....but the fact that any are known all the way back to at least WW2 says it is a natural phenomenon.
....and it is entirely plausible that the reason more have done so in the past 50 years than in the preceding 50 is simply because of natural variability, ie:we havent collected good data for enough years to see a long term average.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thank goodness Alabama is okay. Close call...

Someone used a sharpie extend the storm track. Donald says he didn't do it. Good thing because it's a crime to alter an official NOAA document.

View attachment 140318

SC
It's amazing how the media is making this an issue yet basically swept most of Obama's crap under the rug.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's amazing how the media is making this an issue yet basically swept most of Obama's crap under the rug.
What do you expect? Obozo was their boy, Trump's not.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Storm chaser describes being in Bahamas for Dorian
By Victor Garcia | Fox News

'Hurricane Man' star calls Dorian 'nuclear-grade' after weathering the storm in the Bahamas

Storm chaser Josh Morgerman discusses Hurricane Dorian's wrath in the Bahamas on 'The Story.'

Storm chaser Josh Morgerman appeared Friday on "The Story with Martha MacCallum" and spoke about the devastation Hurricane Dorian brought to the Bahamas.

"At the height of this storm you couldn't see anything. Everything was white. All you heard is crashing. The windows were blowing and were holding furniture against the shutters to keep them from caving in," Morgerman said.

"We barely made it to the eye, which is the calm center. And then when we came outside, the cars in the parking lot were just thrown every direction, mangled like they'd been in a blender."

The comments came as the Bahamas death toll from Dorian, which struck the area as a fearsome Category 5 monster, was raised to 30. That figure was only expected to climb in the coming days.

HURRICANE DORIAN'S PATH: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Hurricane Dorian survivor on lack of drinking water in Bahamas: Nothing to do but pray.

Video

The victims were from the Abaco and Grand Bahama islands, those hit hardest by the storm and its 185 mph sustained winds.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/storm...a6nH-EMd8Qwjg7_6QTnvVAbFde-ZODur2GMvxEMWmMvwk

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If you are his daughter let him know he is being thought about here and our Hopes and Prayers are with him, you and the family.
Glad he is still with us. We are all with him in spirit and good thoughts.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Hi "Lily",

As 'Mayhem' might have already told you, GIM is our version of an Irish Pub and we're all family here.

Sometimes, (rarely/trust me) no one can think of somethin clever to say?

so we just slip a {silver} quarter into the juke box:

Merle Haggard

Uncle Keef :hung fat:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hear! Hear!! Updates are appreciated and prayers to mayhem, you and family. Gb

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
May it be suggested that a new thread, mayhem2?, be started and made sticky?

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I love me an Irish Pub - so thank you for the warm welcome to the Family! I'll be sure to grab a stout and put a quarter in the juke box. thanks for the smile! I needed it!
Lily, thanks for the update... we all thought he went over the rainbow bridge...

Please keep us updated. We keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.