• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I bet his telling the truth as a judge won't go well....

Fatrat

Silver Miner
https://news.yahoo.com/tennessee-judge-goes-tirade-crime-223744144.html
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee – Black men are more dangerous to other black men than white Ku Klux Klansmen ever were, Montgomery County Judge Wayne Shelton told a man accused of murder this week.
Shelton, presiding over the preliminary hearing of Vincent Bryan Merriweather on Thursday, said he's sick and disheartened by what he sees as a lack of respect for human life, especially among young black men willing to shoot at one another for little or no reason.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They will make him grovel for this.

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
https://news.yahoo.com/tennessee-judge-goes-tirade-crime-223744144.html
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee – Black men are more dangerous to other black men than white Ku Klux Klansmen ever were, Montgomery County Judge Wayne Shelton told a man accused of murder this week.
Shelton, presiding over the preliminary hearing of Vincent Bryan Merriweather on Thursday, said he's sick and disheartened by what he sees as a lack of respect for human life, especially among young black men willing to shoot at one another for little or no reason.
Same with Sunni and Shia Muslems Trump said let them kill each other much better than our kids getting killed. Probably would take care of itself sooner as well. White people are not picky who we kill. I think most Black folks live in urban cities and probably are not too picky either.

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What's a Partial Homicide?
And why would anyone rate it?

whistle: