• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I could only wish to find guns of that vintage.

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
What an idiot !
Take possession, secure location, put on boat, sink boat.
While in transport, accidentally melt enough in order to move to international waters for discovery.
Or hell just melt it all and claim, MINE.
Screw US govt ownership crap.

Hope his recluse was in a heavy Humvee headed for the Gulf.
Hello Cuba or Bonaire or Belize or something.
I'd separate into 4-5 shipments or a dry run first, then da Motha LOAD.

Last edited:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
These people who find such treasures should learn to keep their damned mouths shut! Find a treasure, dig it up, load it up, leave and tell NO ONE and especially NOT anyone connected to government!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The guns would have followed me home the first day, the gold would take a little planning...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I think this is the area. I used to live in Ely. It is a vast and largely uninhabited region.
treasure.jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The guns would have followed me home the first day, the gold would take a little planning...
Screw that ! As much gold as possible would go home with me & I'd come back for the guns. :gold:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Twisted

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You guys are all too late. Old news.

I got it in 2015. Din' say a word to anyone.

So I bought Instantbull.
You left out three letters unca walt, so I fixed it for ya.:D

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I love stories like this! 2005 who cares still a cool read. There are caches of one kind or another all over this country and I'm sure many many are found and nobody says a word about it.
Old robberies in the old west stashed and never gotten back to. Pilgrims in trouble of one kind or another stash the valuables from their wagons and never return to get them etc etc. Hundreds if not thousands of things like this happened.

One thing I learned recently about Michigan is there are dozens of "personal mines" in the old rock formations in the UP. The copper and iron mines up there are famous, but not so famous are the veins of almost pure silver and Gold that came up with all the other metals and diamond pipes. Small short lived Gold and silver mining went on but not for too long. The personal, family mines follow a small vein or 2 and are not claimed or registered, they are just there and never talked about. The raw Gold and silver disappears into Chicago for cash and has been going on for over 100 years.

Another thing nobody talks about is the thousands and thousands of 100+ year old houses that are being bulldozed in Detroit and Flint and other old formerly wealthy cities here. These people were the first middle class in America, they had a hell of a lot of money compared to the rest of the country back then. Many were legal immigrants or 1st generation Americans and Gold and silver was carried around in their pockets as currency. These folks didn't trust banks to begin with and trusted them even less during and after the great depression.

Now their old homes are being bulldozed because the old neighborhoods have been abandoned for decades.

Can you even imagine how many caches and stashes are being bulldozed? It be painful to think about.

Treasure is where you find it.

:meditation:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Another thing nobody talks about is the thousands and thousands of 100+ year old houses that are being bulldozed in Detroit and Flint and other old formerly wealthy cities here. These people were the first middle class in America, they had a hell of a lot of money compared to the rest of the country back then. Many were legal immigrants or 1st generation Americans and Gold and silver was carried around in their pockets as currency. These folks didn't trust banks to begin with and trusted them even less during and after the great depression.
Ain't those the same old houses that peeps go into to rip out the copper wire and pipes? Smash walls and tear up floors for firewood for the nite and you might just uncover a bit of that old timey loot yer talking about there Irons. The demo guys, knocking down these old houses are probably on the lookout for any safes or lock boxes as they destruct.

But I bet no one's diggin up the back yard...

beep
beep
beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep