• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I gotta tell ya, this sure seems like something catastrophic happened...

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
...on Mars sometime in the past!

I'm really intrigued by guys like this who know about the ins and outs of picture graphics. If you invest some time watching what this guy has to say and show you may be scratching you head too!

This looks to me like an entire civilization, along with all life on the planet, was wiped out by a cataclysmic event!

This picture pretty much tells me something very big collided with Mars and caused this total destruction of everything that was built there. Sometimes the answer is as plain as the nose on your face!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
There's a school of thought concerning Mars that suggests that possibly there was an event in the prehistoric past that destroyed the planet. Between Earth and Mars, there is a large belt of debris. The thinking is that this belt of debris was actually once an entire planet, which suffered a massively catastrophic event, like a collision, perhaps. Maybe a large, fast moving body, like a huge comet wandered into our system and slammed the planet between us, completely obliterating it. Some of the debris may have come our way, a lot of it might have hit the moon, some the Earth. Bigger pieces, for whatever reason, collided with Mars, ripping away whatever atmosphere it might have had and smashing into it with explosive force. I think Immanuel Velokovsky's theories regarding prehistoric mythologies has a lot to do with this line of thought. That debris field had to have come from somewhere.

I correct myself, here. The belt is mostly between Mars and Jupiter, with some of it in Jupiter's orbit. Look at where the main belt is. It's exactly where a planet should be.
Asteroid Belt Between Mars and Jupiter (page 2) - Pics ___.jpg

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
There's a school of thought concerning Mars that suggests that possibly there was an event in the prehistoric past that destroyed the planet. Between Earth and Mars, there is a large belt of debris. The thinking is that this belt of debris was actually once an entire planet, which suffered a massively catastrophic event, like a collision, perhaps. Maybe a large, fast moving body, like a huge comet wandered into our system and slammed the planet between us, completely obliterating it. Some of the debris may have come our way, a lot of it might have hit the moon, some the Earth. Bigger pieces, for whatever reason, collided with Mars, ripping away whatever atmosphere it might have had and smashing into it with explosive force. I think Immanuel Velokovsky's theories regarding prehistoric mythologies has a lot to do with this line of thought. That debris field had to have come from somewhere.
What astounds me is the obvious civilization that was destroyed by that event. You can see evidence of building, technology and even art work (remnants of statues) everywhere. I'm not someone who accepts theories very well but I know what I'm seeing and it's not what I've been brought up to believe.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
What astounds me is the obvious civilization that was destroyed by that event. You can see evidence of building, technology and even art work (remnants of statues) everywhere. I'm not someone who accepts theories very well but I know what I'm seeing and it's not what I've been brought up to believe.
I'll watch the vids. I'm sure they're fascinating.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

I correct myself, here. The belt is mostly between Mars and Jupiter, with some of it in Jupiter's orbit. Look at where the main belt is. It's exactly where a planet should be. View attachment 97157
I believe it's called Occam's Razor!
Sometimes the answer is the most obvious one right in front of our noses! Something entered the solar system and destroyed planet X while hurling what remained of said planet into Mars, totally wiping out its civilization and blowing away most of its atmosphere. Mother Earth dodged a bullet!

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Or brought to you by the same cia that faked the moon landing

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Everyone should read Immanuel Velokovsky. He reveals a whole lot of sound theory for someone who investigated this in the late 1940's. He was banned of course by his peers of the day.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Everyone should read Immanuel Velokovsky. He reveals a whole lot of sound theory for someone who investigated this in the late 1940's. He was banned of course by his peers of the day.
Carl Sagan made his bones trashing Velokovsky's ideas publicly. It was a purposeful hit job, because Velikovsky's theories didn't fit the official paradigm. Sounds familiar.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That gash has what looks like entry and exit "wounds" on either end....perhaps something large, fast and extremely dense collided with mars at an oblique angle and transected the planet....as it passed THROUGH just under the crust, the pressure wave could have ripped that gash in the crust. Just a quick thinking theory based on visual evidence alone.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That gash has what looks like entry and exit "wounds" on either end....perhaps something large, fast and extremely dense collided with mars at an oblique angle and transected the planet....as it passed THROUGH just under the crust, the pressure wave could have ripped that gash in the crust. Just a quick thinking theory based on visual evidence alone.
That's what I think too! SOG's post is excellent and I'm onboard with the 'Planet X getting obliterated and sending a huge chuck of debris through Mars like a stake through the heart' theory! I wonder if the ancient civilization that existed at the time, which was destroyed in an instant, was advanced enough to know it was coming!

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That's what I think too! SOG's post is excellent and I'm onboard with the Planet X getting obliterated and sending a huge chuck of debris through Mars like stake through the heart! I wonder if the ancient civilization that existed at the time, and were destroyed in an instant, were advanced enough to know it was coming!
Yeah. Agreed on his post. I'm not sold on Zecharia Sitchin and his translation of the Sumerian tablets 100%, but he does make some good points that can't be refuted regarding their knowledge of the solar system based on the pictures they left. Something catastrophic happened between Mars and Jupiter and it more than likely had dramatic consequences for much of the solar system.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah. Agreed on his post. I'm not sold on Zecharia Sitchin and his translation of the Sumerian tablets 100%, but he does make some good points that can't be refuted regarding their knowledge of the solar system based on the pictures they left. Something catastrophic happened between Mars and Jupiter and it more than likely had dramatic consequences for much of the solar system.
That's where liberals came from?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Imagine that gash on planet earth. It's wider than the north or south American continents, or Africa. If a massive piece of debris hit Eurasia, for instance, of a relatively equivalent destructive mass, it would destroy probably all of Europe and most of the east. It would probably wipe out all life on the planet. It would certainly destroy civilization, not only in Eurasia, but globally. If any humans remained alive, they would be relegated to a mere survival level of existence. Would it be able to rip the atmosphere away?

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Are there people that still doubt there was ever life on Mars?

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I guess the other school of thought is those pictures and videos of Mars are actually pictures and videos of remote places on Earth...like where NASA sends the rovers. ;)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Imagine that gash on planet earth. It's wider than the north or south American continents, or Africa. If a massive piece of debris hit Eurasia, for instance, of a relatively equivalent destructive mass, it would destroy probably all of Europe and most of the east. It would probably wipe out all life on the planet. It would certainly destroy civilization, not only in Eurasia, but globally. If any humans remained alive, they would be relegated to a mere survival level of existence. Would it be able to rip the atmosphere away?
Yeah, Earth would look like Mars...total destruction on a global scale

hardmoney

Seeker
Seeker

That gash and those large craters to the left were caused by interplanetary lightening strikes as large charged particles,(planets), had to adjust to a new electrical environment (solar system). This happened when Earth,Mars, and their sun, Saturn entered the influence of our current solar system. Massive catastrophes happened on Earth also; that's what happened to the civilizations that built the ruins we see all over the world. The Egyptians and the Aztecs & Incas didn't build them.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
That gash and those large craters to the left were caused by interplanetary lightening strikes as large charged particles,(planets), had to adjust to a new electrical environment (solar system). This happened when Earth,Mars, and their sun, Saturn entered the influence of our current solar system. Massive catastrophes happened on Earth also; that's what happened to the civilizations that built the ruins we see all over the world. The Egyptians and the Aztecs & Incas didn't build them.
no way, just not possible, *and, I got nothing* yep going with the no way thing....darn wish I knew just so I would know.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
caused by interplanetary lightening strikes
You see? This is exactly the kind of shit arminius is talking about! Egotistical fools that we are. W-exactly-TF is an interplanetary lightening strike and how does it work? Did you learn that shit on PBS? Great, tell us all about it! Just walk us through it!!

Truth is... despite how we all....all of us...consider ourselves pretty savvy and intelligent, we have no idea what the heck went on up there because all the real hard evidence there is is being kept from us all so we're left to speculate on our own! We really have no clue what happened and I'm quite certain that we aren't the expert species in the Universe on interplanetary lightning strikes! :spaceship:

Last edited:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
You see? This is exactly the kind of shit arminius is talking about! Egotistical fools that we are. W exactly TF is an interplanetary lightening strike and how does it work? Just walk us through it!!

Truth is we have no idea because all the real hard evidence there is is being kept from us all so we're left to speculate on our own! We rally have no clue what happened and I'm quite certain that we aren't the expert species in the Universe on interplanetary lightning strikes! :spaceship:
No...shit old man I will go find you a link.....shit I sure hope you are older than me...

K, off to find it.

edit: here is the first and as there is a goo-cia-gle link to a fourth I am off to discover;
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=9EPlyiW-xGI&usg=AOvVaw0ED8ZmOtLxY4NcFl-FeguT

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
don't tempt me....Oh shit I gota say this 4 I die..which could happen, I mean who knows? right?

anywhoo, as I was troloping around in the rain feeding the chick'ns I kept thinking about the "satan get behind me" BS in that bee-ball and dam it the epiff-an-knee hit me....satan is the name of god's dog...

I know, I know here goes another flame BUT in my defense that lil 'Bear' dog always dances around in front of me so I was getting after the lil shit to get behind me so I would not run him over...

Well color me gone for a few cuz revelry and ravishness are ment to be.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Only in Mike Fiftynine's very unusual mind does Satan get to be God's best friend. (smiles).... I guess that's where the term Devil dog came from.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A link or two would be appreciated.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thanks hardmoney.

Golden Regards
Uncle