• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

I guess I raised my boys right...

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So after 4 and a half months or more I'm still here at the hospital meanwhile somebody in the neighborhood realizes I'm not around. video on premises reveals a lurker little does he know Junior is around outside sitting in his truck watching the whole time preparing to do what what a redneck country boy expected to do, defend his person papers or property. I would like to attach a video and I'm going to attempt a video link very short clip pay special attention to the sound and the right hand side of the video cameras right above the door.
I'm sure some of you won't approve but I am proud of my guy and I bet many of you will approve.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Curtman, if you have an account such as Gmail, Box.com or the like...?

Upload the video to Google drive (included in gmail) (or box) and then get a sharable link and post that here...

msg me if you need help

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
But thanks let me tell you something the other day they had that I had really severe cramping in my hands and fingers and of course I play guitar and I was concerned really bad about the cramp for very painful and I didn't think I had enough electrolytes but they sent me or they were going to send me and later did down to MRI to do a lumbar scan and a brain scan and I said no it's not that it's electrolytes I'm sure of it and they said we got to take the precaution because we you know we got we want to make sure it's not in your lumbar spine and your brain and so while I'm waiting he right I go I take a IQ test am I accused but always been pretty good you know 13135 that's pretty good I think and this time it came out to 146 we ready to take it again it would probably falling 135 area 138 but no matter I was confident my brain was intact in but I did go down for the scans in everything was okay they said you was fine is pushing on pioneer had her something I don't know in that's causing it cramping I said I think it's electrolyte so I'm going to run with that and I'll get my Pedialyte here and give it a chance to work and and see where it goes so I did and it went away point is as intelligent as a maybe I never was able to read music so I took music theory course and I still wasn't able to read music it's like the worst and hardest foreign language you could ever learn for me and it's there's some things I can do on a computer and there's other video nonsense would be it's not my forte I know nothing of that are that have a YouTube there would like b&m excessive compulsive Trumper and Democrat dogger is famous is a nut job that used to bust up the TVs and everything in it shop back in the day when we were making money in the market and short in the market things were happening 2008 I don't get that stuff.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Not only that the only computer I have is my smartphone and my prescription is weilong out of focus so even my glasses are not working too well and my eyes are turning in my head

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Sent you a pm

how'd you get the mp4? someone emailed it to you? fwd to me.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My son sent it to me on messenger. Came through just fine I've sent it out on messenger no problems. I didn't put it on my Facebook yet but I'll put it up there if I can and I want to get it back off so I guess I could take it off that Facebook

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But thanks let me tell you something the other day they had that I had really severe cramping in my hands and fingers and of course I play guitar and I was concerned really bad about the cramp for very painful and I didn't think I had enough electrolytes but they sent me or they were going to send me and later did down to MRI to do a lumbar scan and a brain scan and I said no it's not that it's electrolytes I'm sure of it and they said we got to take the precaution because we you know we got we want to make sure it's not in your lumbar spine and your brain and so while I'm waiting he right I go I take a IQ test am I accused but always been pretty good you know 13135 that's pretty good I think and this time it came out to 146 we ready to take it again it would probably falling 135 area 138 but no matter I was confident my brain was intact in but I did go down for the scans in everything was okay they said you was fine is pushing on pioneer had her something I don't know in that's causing it cramping I said I think it's electrolyte so I'm going to run with that and I'll get my Pedialyte here and give it a chance to work and and see where it goes so I did and it went away point is as intelligent as a maybe I never was able to read music so I took music theory course and I still wasn't able to read music it's like the worst and hardest foreign language you could ever learn for me and it's there's some things I can do on a computer and there's other video nonsense would be it's not my forte I know nothing of that are that have a YouTube there would like b&m excessive compulsive Trumper and Democrat dogger is famous is a nut job that used to bust up the TVs and everything in it shop back in the day when we were making money in the market and short in the market things were happening 2008 I don't get that stuff.
Try using guitar tablature. It marks the frets and strings by number.

Often you can find sheet music with tab too. You can also find songs that have just the chords written out on top of the words which makes it super easy.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I used to sit for hours converting those music notes to tablature it was a lot of work but I was hanging with a bunch of flatpickers in and bluegrass was it you know mad and all that full archtop sure wish I had now but I got a new guitar brought up from sun the other day and I get another one on the 22nd 1 Les Paul here in the room with me and my fingers aren't working cuz of the chemotherapy numbs out the tips of your fingers feel bad the other guitar is a Stratocaster I never had one of them but I did have a fender squier which is like junior model I don't like it but I never get rid of guitars no more I just gather them up because they make me happy.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
In case anyone wants a free program to create TAB charts from notes....

MuseScore 3 is pretty good. I just loaded on my PC and if you have charts w notes it creates TAB!

Pretty slick and FREE!

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Tried to post a picture of my Les Paul here in the room with me but won't upload it either says it's to Meg's I don't know how to reduce the size on it

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tried to post a picture of my Les Paul here in the room with me but won't upload it either says it's to Meg's I don't know how to reduce the size on it
You can upload it to imgur.com and post a link or copy&paste the image url after you "open image in new tab"

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Did that sack of shit that went down stay down?

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
No I think it was too close went through them before anythink expand but I bet you don't come back around the neighborhood and insured knows better than to mess with the family,, ain't nobody in the neighborhood felt bad about that this guy has been a thievin pill pedaling piece of s*** all along. His dad died a year to go but his stepmom didn't even feel bad a bit

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No I think it was too close went through them before anythink expand but I bet you don't come back around the neighborhood and insured knows better than to mess with the family,, ain't nobody in the neighborhood felt bad about that this guy has been a thievin pill pedaling piece of s*** all along. His dad died a year to go but his stepmom didn't even feel bad a bit
Free ventilation...on the house.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

MuseScore 3 is pretty good. I just loaded on my PC and if you have charts w notes it creates TAB!

Pretty slick and FREE!
GuitarPro is fairly cheap. I re-subbed for $37.50 and that covers 5 PCs.

Four to eleven strings, transposes to any key, multi tuner (other than std), multi-track and lots of free songs available. Great for learning scales and modes also.

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Sending prayers for your complete recovery so that you can return home soon!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I thought I had posted this once before a week or so ago I just posted it in another one but I wanted all of you who were the concerned to hear so I'll post a thread I cut and paste from the other one I wrote down below somewhere.

Thought I'd posted her somewhere in here a week ago that after four of those 24-hour four-day sessions of solid drips come on div they sent me down a few days later for a what they call a PET scan and the preliminary finding was that it was all gone. My doctor came in Midway through the next session would be the fifth session and told me okay we're going to tone it down and have a blessed stronger cocktail of the chemotherapy should be easier on your mouth and blisters and everything throat and I said well I was happy to hear, but I haven't heard any more about the pet Scan knee started nodding his head and he goes I got the preliminary report and it said that they had got it and it was all gone and he goes no it's we got beef it's gone we've already gone over it the whole team went over it and so, they got it gone so no more cancer. So now they're giving me these last two sessions would be a total of 6 and that is more for pushing it out there to absolutely make it's gone and then it's kind of like an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

So I feel pretty good about that I still got the liver problem and heart problem and the kidneys functioning okay they took that stand out and that eliminated any pain and blood and immediately I mean like with one or two times going to the bathroom the tumor that was on my lower abdomen had been pushing on that kidney for so many years that it created a problem they were afraid they would have to put a bag on me out my side hanging on my leg I said I don't want to do that and they said what we'll try our best did not have to do that and they put that stint in me and they didn't have to do it.

It worked out good by the way the surgeon that did it was an Iranian game over during the Shaw's Exodus when so many of them did and he lived in the neighboring town where I grew up Irvine California and he's quite a bit younger than me but he was my neighbor and you made a great surgeon and and that's a good thing.

But overall the cancer is good news but the liver and which is functioning fine right now but with a whole shitload of scar tissue and the heart CHF the kidney is definitely been compromised, but is working fine at the moment the edema. The sleep apnea will probably disappear as my weight continues down.

So needless to say I have pretty good feelings about all of that and my kids are great glad and also other than throbbing pain in my neck which I'm going to tell the nurse about today and she can call the doctor and ask about. I don't know if an artery goes up there or not but it's been going on for a couple of days no on inspect and look at it if it's a part of the heart problem or part of the build up in the vain I don't know but they'll figure it out.

Thanks for all your concern it wasn't a good process to go through, but my earned it too much red meat which I still love the best cuts too much good liquor and too much good ale and beer but I haven't drank for many many many years... I told you anyway we get out of here if it's a Tuesday are going down to the Roadhouse and I'm going to get it a porterhouse or ribeye and a big old baked potatoes and barbecue baked beans a salad roll with it and by the time we get home that evening if it's Saturday, or Tuesday my other favorite plays has the same thing only a much thicker prime rib and comes again baked potato coleslaw BBQ baked beans and a roll and a salad 20 bucks they know me well and I have more points build up there that I could eat breakfast there for a year off my points alone but I don't ever use them. I figured 20 bucks is a bargain for prime rib and they cut me a nice thick piece medium-rare right out of the middle almost cut it with a fork. Curtman loves to dine

Last edited by a moderator:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Pretty slick and FREE!
No longer Free