• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I hear tell

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
that the chins have hacked the US Navy in a deep way, and now have accessed a great deal of sensitive info.

supposedly,

anyway, the talking heads are all wet with excitement and stating we need to turn off the trade talks etc until this is resolved

haven't went looking for confirm of this as

anyone with 2 brain cells knows the chins have been hacking, bribing, or flat out allowed to just walk off with oodles of sensitive data (circa klinton and the black briefcases)

point is, they are setting us up once again for something

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Or did the Chinese fall for a honey pot like the Soviets did with the SST plans that resulted in the disastrous Tu-144?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Any wonder when Dianne Feinstein had a Chinese spy driving her around for 20 years and nothing came of it...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Scorp -- Why'd you make me think of that? Of course the traitors gave the Chicoms the friggin' store -- right down to the carpet.

I had to do a class presentation in grade school on a current event. All the kids could pick anything from the paper. I presented to the class the case of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. And how and why they were executed by electric chair.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose