• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

I just watched Jan Brewer sign the senate bill 1070

Astrolabe

Reaction score
I just watched Jan Brewer sign the senate bill 1070. I also note that Grijalva has to shut down his dem offices today due to death threats by white people.

Go AZ!

Apparition

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
This isn't going to be pretty.

If the bill doesn't legalize racial profiling then I'm 100% for it.

It's also pretty sad that Grijalva, no matter how despicable he is, had to close his offices over death threats.

On a somewhat related note, I've read that 0bumhole is probably going to give priority to the amnesty bill.

Astrolabe

Reaction score
Brewer made a serious effort to ensure racial profiling does not become an issue. She is sending a executive order today to train police on the issue. Personally I do not think this goes far enough. I do not see anything saying that schools cant teach illegals or hospitals cant care for illegals etc. I notice all the illegal students are out protesting today.

Astrolabe

Reaction score
The illegals just started getting violent. Riot cops are on scene. It was just a matter of minutes... geez.

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The illegals just started getting violent. Riot cops are on scene. It was just a matter of minutes... geez.

Where's Charlton Heston when you need him? Send in the scoops!