• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I love PM’s but watching Bitcoin is more fun.

I love stacking as much as the next guy, but I must say, I purchased some bitcoin over the holiday and it it really fun to watch it in real time. I used my monthly PM money for the bitcoin. I could not sit on the sideline any longer. Plus, I want to understand how all of this works. Can’t hurt just dipping my toes in?

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I love PM's (Mainly 1-oz '70's silver art bars) but I do watch bitcoin and despite no longer being in bitcoin (but still invested in cryptos).

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Oh - what other crypto are you in?
I am currently in Bitshares (BTS) and Dogecoin(DOGE). I made more money with Bitshares than I did with Bitcoin. I took some profit in Bitshares earlier this year when it was near it's high before falling to where it is currently now. I used most of the profits that I made in Bitshares to buy some '70's silver art bars. I used the profit that I made in Bitcoin to also buy a couple of Mexican peso silver coins (that I later sold on ebay).

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I've been diverting funds I used to put directly into PMs into bitcoin for some while now. Then after bitcoin runs up awhile vs fiat I use the bitcoin to buy PMs. The process has allowed me to stack a whole bunch moar barbaric relics than I would otherwise have been able.

Just don't forget to swap bitcoin for PMs when they're ripe. A single bitcoin currently buys 505 freaking ounces of silver. That's a situation that will not continue forever and when TPTB can no longer hold down commodity money with their disgusting bankster scams this thing is going to explode.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Watching a horse in action is always more fun than watching one simply stand around swishing it's tail, swatting at the flies

There's money to be made in cryptos and like a million dollar horse, there's ways they both can come up lame on a moments notice

If you're into the risk, make the bet, others will and some are going to make out like bandits
I'm thinking others will not do as well but doesn't that happen every few years when the "markets" take some value away, anyway?
(yeah right, the markets make all that money go away, right - into someone's pocket)
Can't that be thought of as being the same thing?

GL