• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

I"Mmmm Baaack !!!! AuAgBrix aka Goldbrix

AuAgBrix

Name had to change as MSN/Hotmail/Outlook/... would not recognize my password. MSN no longer has human customer service and their COMPUTER program, if you cannot answer every question they ask, will not recognize me either.
So I've dropped Mozilla/Firefox and email MSN/Hotmail/Outlook/... all together. Got a new email at Protonmail ( same site Project Veritas uses). (ps- they also offer a bare bones VPN - FREE!!! - if any members are interested.
ANYWAY GOLDBRIX is DEAD and GONE. AuAgBrix is on board with what some would say "same ol' shitty postings" and a few occasional gold/silver nuggets.
See Ya'll on the boards.
AuAgBrix

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Name had to change as MSN/Hotmail/Outlook/... would not recognize my password. MSN no longer has human customer service and their COMPUTER program, if you cannot answer every question they ask, will not recognize me either.
So I've dropped Mozilla/Firefox and email MSN/Hotmail/Outlook/... all together. Got a new email at Protonmail ( same site Project Veritas uses). (ps- they also offer a bare bones VPN - FREE!!! - if any members are interested.
ANYWAY GOLDBRIX is DEAD and GONE. AuAgBrix is on board with what some would say "same ol' shitty postings" and a few occasional gold/silver nuggets.
See Ya'll on the boards.
AuAgBrix
What up Brixy?
Good to get a fresh change 'a clothes once in a while. Cheers

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
All hail GOLDBRIX!

Long live AuAgBrix!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
You broke loose & then came back.
You are ADDICTED !!! :winks2::dduck::dduck::dduck::holding hands: WELCOME BACK.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
See Ya'll on the boards.
AuAgBrix

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
The king is dead, long live the king.

cameo

Silver Miner
See Ya'll on the boards.
AuAgBrix
I`ve had a Protonmail account no for several years. I like it except for one thing. The first time I installed their free vpn some years back, I got the Blue Screen of death when I rebooted the computer. I was able to fix that with a "restore" in Safe Mode. I forgot all about it and tried to install the vpn again just a few weeks ago ........ and same problem ........ Blue screen of death.

I don`t know if it`s the program or my computer ..........

AuAgBrix

I`ve had a Protonmail account no for several years. I like it except for one thing. The first time I installed their free vpn some years back, I got the Blue Screen of death when I rebooted the computer. I was able to fix that with a "restore" in Safe Mode. I forgot all about it and tried to install the vpn again just a few weeks ago ........ and same problem ........ Blue screen of death.

Thanx for the information since I am technically challenged in the Cyber world I leave that alone. It was the last thing I was to try to install, but I ain't now.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Windows<<<< There's your problem right there! :)

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Since that Chromebook died I pulled out my 15 year old bohemyth HP laptop it doesn't go online. I've been using it as a interface for a hard drive and viewing pictures and I've got to say I knew it at the time but now it's cemented that instead of progressing Windows has done nothing but regress in terms of intuitive and he's a navigation and just cool little things that you don't miss till they're gone.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Since that Chromebook died I pulled out my 15 year old bohemyth HP laptop it doesn't go online. I've been using it as a interface for a hard drive and viewing pictures and I've got to say I knew it at the time but now it's cemented that instead of progressing Windows has done nothing but regress in terms of intuitive and he's a navigation and just cool little things that you don't miss till they're gone.
Say what?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'M BACK,BACK TO GOLDBRIX NOW. (COMPLETE wif MY BADGES).
The Great and Mighty Wizard of GIM2 allowed me to click my SILBER heals three times saying "There is no place like home. There is no place like home".
AND
Wallah ! Goldbrix is back. Same Old goat, Same sorry posts, and sometimes just plain sorry with and occasional gem or nugget of informarion.
( Kiss the ground, Kiss the ground, Kiss the ground) .
THANK YOU "MR. WIZARD"
The biggest "thanx" I can give. gb

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Great and Mighty Wizard of GIM2 allowed me to click my SILBER heals three times saying "There is no place like home. There is no place like home".
AND
Wallah ! Goldbrix is back. Same Old goat, Same sorry posts, and sometimes just plain sorry with and occasional gem or nugget of informarion.
THANK YOU "MR. WIZARD"

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
AND
THANK YOU "MR. WIZARD"
Dammit! I was just getting used to the other guy.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
who?

:don't    know2:

MrLucky

Gold Member