• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I now have a favorite olympic athlete and I'm in Love

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
ERMAHGERSH!!!!!

:bear_blink:....:bear_blink:....:bear_blink:....:bear_blink:....:bear_blink:...:bear_blink:...:bear_blink:

I need a cigarette and a fountain of youth here please. God Bless Australia!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Rush

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If I was an Olympic official, I would just walk over and hand her the gold medal for her warm up routine..with hopes that she would jump around even more due to her excitement in winning!..let's see your celebration dance :23_28_100s: :party30:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
She'd crush you with those thighs....:bulride:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
She is beautiful, happy and at the top of her game. Besides having such a perfect female form her happiness is a joy to watch. :bowdown:

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hey Irons, That is great that she is very beautiful and that she is an athlete but the important thing that everyone here wants to know is this.........

Does she have a "$1666 gold" tattoo anywhere on her body? :p

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I can only dream Mr Wales...............

I just watched the beginning like 10 times in a row. whew.gif Could somebody please pass me the Valium?

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I can only dream Mr Wales...............

I just watched the beginning like 10 times in a row. View attachment 20174 Could somebody please pass me the Valium?
The only thing that I have to say is that I hope that the "wife unit" does not know that you are in love with this olympic athlete. :afraid:

EDIT: I will say that she looks sexy to me. I will have to be careful and not watch her too much because I do not want to end up falling in love and moving to Austrialia to be with her. :p

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If that don't brighten up your dreary day then...

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Girl really seems to put her all into it and at the same time is saying, "Let's have some fun!" And does she ever look like what she is doing is all about fun and not about winning. Oh yeah, she's hot - makes me realize just how old I am.

~BS

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
funny how the chinese girl is all serious next to her (and finishes 2nd), and she's jumping around and wins her heat easily.

but irons, she would crush you with her thighs. *crraaaakakakakakak* Yep, you need a double hip replacement. Leave athletes like that to younger men.

shades

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Stand aside Gentlemen! This is my future wife you're talking about on here!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
You can say it. She makes ya horny. ;)
Eh, not really Herr Fluffychops because she is well below my lustful cutoff point. I'll explain.

I work with young women every day and you have to be able to admire thier youth and beauty without staring or ever allowing the thought of touching one to enter your head. Not even for 1 second.

If you do you have no business being around them.

Of course as soon as they sense that you are a gentleman of the old school there are some that make that as difficult as possible but thats expected, they're females. :rolleyes:

Besides if you are a man and older than say 25 you might as well be 90 because in thier eyes you are fricken' ancient! :haha:

EDIT: LOL If you are 30 and over and think a young nurse is checking you out she's really wondering if you dropped your walker somewhere.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Of course as soon as they sense that you are a gentleman of the old school there are some that make that as difficult as possible but thats expected, they're females. :rolleyes:

Besides if you are a man and older than say 25 you might as well be 90 because in thier eyes you are fricken' ancient! :haha:
Ain't that the truth! Ha!

platinumdude

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
I noticed her fingernails are alternating yellow and green along with one sock being green and the other yellow. Is this the new style?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I noticed her fingernails are alternating yellow and green along with one sock being green and the other yellow. Is this the new style?
Might be, if you go to the beach most of the hardbellies are wearing mis matched bikinis too.

Who was the idiot that invented the sports bra anyway?

Aussie team colors.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I work with young women every day and you have to be able to admire thier youth and beauty without staring or ever allowing the thought of touching one to enter your head. Not even for 1 second.
:bear_thumb:

Exactly. I love to smell the flowers, but I don't need to pluck em...

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
can we vote this thread gets a sticky?

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
No sticky - IRONS is going to have a HEART ATTACK chasing her in his dreams and end up at the BOTTOM of the lake with his GOLD HOOR stash.

Cute young lady though she needs a grand young fellow. Irons is not it - he hates silver.

Eh, not really Herr Fluffychops because she is well below my lustful cutoff point. I'll explain.

If you do you have no business being around them.

EDIT: LOL If you are 30 and over and think a young nurse is checking you out she's really wondering if you dropped your walker somewhere.
Herr Irons, With all respect, your original post was DRIPPING with lust! Who's kiddin' who? ;)

I need a cigarette and a fountain of youth here please. God Bless Australia!

I'm not throwin' rocks at ya!! :eek_ma: Nothing wrong with being a Dirty ol' Man. A Dirty ol' Man in denial is another thing. :p

:biggrin:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Yep, I could have worded that differently I guess.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Good eye Irons.

She is a firecracker. I wonder if she realized what a scene she was creating. :p

I hope I never get too old to appreciate that.

So the moral of the story is...
Have fun at what you are doing and you will succeed.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Good eye Irons.

She is a firecracker. I wonder if she realized what a scene she was creating. :p

I hope I never get too old to appreciate that.

So the moral of the story is...
Have fun at what you are doing and you will succeed.
OH... SHE KNOWS!