• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

I Want My Pet's Life

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Sleep all day and party all night. 3 squares, no bills and ice cream.

IMG-20220608-WA0000.jpg

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Does these guys look stressed or what? They are two of the rescued strays that live here but have been here for a couple of years. Both are talkative and affectionate as hell. Oliver, the gray cat, almost too much. Sugar, the white cat is a Flame Point Siamese. Don't know how in the hell this cat showed up at my office, starved, in an industrial/business area.
DSC02017.jpg
DSC03330.jpg

Last edited:

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The cat gets your ice cream. What gets you up every morning?

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, but they're done within 20 years. I am happy with my life.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Does these guys look stressed or what? They are two of the rescued strays that live here but have been here for a couple of years. Both are talkative and affectionate as hell. Oliver, the gray cat, almost too much. Sugar, the white cat is a Flame Point Siamese. Don't know how in the hell this cat showed up at my office, starved, in an industrial/business area. View attachment 263054View attachment 263055
Gave a "LIKE" and I don't even like cats. :2 thumbs up:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does these guys look stressed or what? They are two of the rescued strays that live here but have been here for a couple of years. Both are talkative and affectionate as hell. Oliver, the gray cat, almost too much. Sugar, the white cat is a Flame Point Siamese. Don't know how in the hell this cat showed up at my office, starved, in an industrial/business area. View attachment 263054View attachment 263055

Beautiful cats. Especially gray boy.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
No problem. Just have to find someone that caters to your every need.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yeah, idk

i'll engage with that ice cream cone but the rest of their food is nothing but a stinky mess

no thanks, i'll keep my position in the food chain, which basically is to clean up my cats whorf wherever it ends up

alicestevens

Reaction score
Bella.png

Me too :) That's Bella , now she is 9 months old and she is an absolute star in our family. She had some vomiting issues when she just joined us and it was a nightmare. We didn't know what's up with her and it drove us mad. Thanks to our vet the problem was finally solved and we are now very careful with the food we give her https://www.catfoodpoint.com/best-wet-cat-food/. One of those brands is still ok, other than that - nothing else.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Beautiful cats. Especially gray boy.
I'm drawn to grey cats. My mother had one, another stray kitten she took in...it was lithe, lean, muscled...and completely grey.

A beautiful animal, in that color. Like owning a classic Corvette...in primer paint.

Unfortunately for me, pets are not on the list of things I can do or have.