• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

If you are employed and your employer is demanding you take the jab, read this, print this!!!!

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you are employed and your employer is demanding you take the jab, read this, print this!!!!

Vaccine contract. (2 different)
If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it.
The secret is NOT to refuse it…
A friend in the NHS is being pressured to take the jib.
‘I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.
I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?
5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.’

The point being though, is that they CANNOT provide that information but you’ve NOT refused…

Part 2
Tell your employer that you want them to sign a contract stating they will be responsible for all money loss and cover all your health bills should you get a reaction from the unapproved vaccine not recommended by the FDA should you be to sick to work.

Then you can put a clause in stating that if the company refuses to sign the agreement, that you will refuse the vaccine without any repercussions or loss of your job.

You can put in the agreement that when the FDA approves the vaccine in the future, that you will discuss it further if a vaccine is really required.

If they don't sign the agreement don't quit. Make sure you make copies for your co workers. Hand them out. If you find yourself out of a job, collect UI? Take the employer to arbitration.

Doing nothing you will pay the price. The author was once a union representative and the grievance was a recourse for violations of the cbu (collective bargaining unit)! Arbitration is a cheaper way to court. Their ruling is binding. All you need to do is hold the agreement as evidence that you would comply if the agreement is signed and binding!

Occidentalist

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Hmm, well interesting idea, but considering:

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.

The whole FDA approval argument is sort of out the window now.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've read that FDA is on again / off again, stories about any approval have been false, up to this point

can that be vetted?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i've read that FDA is on again / off again, stories about any approval have been false, up to this point

can that be vetted?
Unfortunately, when everything we hear is a lie its tough to know what's true and what's BS

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The above doc is great, but check out Peggy Hall if you need any additional documentation against employers, or whoever is trying to control your life with their poisons...

WHERE TO FIND ME

✅ Join my ad-free, censorship-free, EXCLUSIVE private video platform here: (just 15 cents/day) https://PeggyHall.tv

✅ "The Healthy American Peggy Hall" (Youtube main channel) https://bit.ly/3yGTHpN

✅ "Living Swell with Peggy Hall" (Youtube backup channel) https://bit.ly/2T6AWx2

✅ FREE NEWSLETTER: https://www.thehealthyamerican.org

✅ Instagram @thehealthyamericanpeggyhall

✅ Facebook peggy.hall1

✅ TELEGRAM @thehealthyamericanwithpeggyhall

THIS IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL

✅ TWITTER @peggyhall

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The employer is more afraid of $5K/day gov't fines than any little letter that the employee gives them.
They will require double mask and face shield and weekly antigen tests.
These letters may slow them down.
So, if they fire someone, that person has to hire a lawyer etc.
If the gov fines them, the employer has to hire a lawyer, to fight the bureaucratic state complex;
While the theoretical fines are accumulating....

Occidentalist

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

can that be vetted?

Well, that link came straight off the FDA website. Not sure how credible they are these days. :D

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yeah, come on man

:rotf: