• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

ignoring

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Now, what is the report box for, if I check it does it matter?

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don’t ignore anyone. I just ignore them.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Good question. I just reported you, so get back to us after they release you from gitmo.
So far, it seems to do nothing, must not be connected, I going to report everybody that I disagree with though...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How do you know I'm not in here fucking around?

On a different note...……...

Looking for someone to collaborate with me in the South Africa: Land Expropriation, High Crime & Other News thread.

Particularly interested in someone to report on the sports & fishing scenes. Whatta ya say?

Edit: You can also do recipes if you'd like.

No Search, my opinion means fuck all to you (your words) and yours means fuck all to me. Get your own recipes then. Fuck your AI, ten per team posting, 52 posts a day for 9 years.

Seems your AI had a algo refresh as 400 000 posts of oil paintings are not random pictures.

Another thing, I was trying to view you profile and got turned about. Merely curious about your AI posts/day. Last calculated at 52/day, at least, since 2010. 24 hours/day. Why hide it then?

If you have a boner for 'Phosa or Juju then knock yourself out.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/members/searcher.242/

The only thing your AI is good for is an attempt to waist time and influence opinion.

Why not stick GIM posts? Who the fuck cares about the latest workout craze? Best to be working out than worrying about HOW.

Golden AI
Uncle

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
No Search, my opinion means fuck all to you (your words) and yours means fuck all to me. Get your own recipes then. Fuck your AI, ten per team posting, 52 posts a day for 9 years.

Seems your AI had a algo refresh as 400 000 posts of oil paintings are not random pictures.

Another thing, I was trying to view you profile and got turned about. Merely curious about your AI posts/day. Last calculated at 52/day, at least, since 2010. 24 hours/day. Why hide it then?

The only thing your AI is good for is an attempt to waist time and influence opinion.

Why not stick GIM posts? Who the fuck cares about the latest workout craze? Best to be working out than worrying about HOW.

Golden AI
Uncle
i never considered being hit with AI on GIM. What do you mean 'ten per team posting' ?

thanks for the post, a real eye opener :lashing:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Golden AI
Uncle
this member? Limits who can.....
Oops! We ran into some problems.

This member limits who may view their full profile.
and, why do you limit? BUT then why do you post that you limit? Do you limit what you post? OR. do you post what you limit?

You want to diss somebody AND then you supplied your own link to YOUR own page and its who you like?FTS

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
The CIA now uses algos in their AI that can simulate senility? foogin bloody bastards.

Used to be the only way I could tell a gimmer wasn't really a bot.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The CIA now uses algos in their AI that can simulate senility? foogin bloody bastards.

Used to be the only way I could tell a gimmer wasn't really a bot.
Thanks, that'll be my excuse fer when I go off the rails.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Nope, it doesn't work for those voices ya hear in ur head.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"When you're schizophrenic you're never alone-
One car in the driveway and six people home." -Bill P