• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

ignoring

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Now I have no clue if this member has a drug or alcohol problem, has mental health issues or is jealous of the member he was ranting on. For all I know could be all 3. Well anyway I thought about this thread.
Wow, shit sherlie you just described me.
I know some have me on ignore and that's fine with me because I am oblivious to their endeavor to protect their little ID's. I mean dam it when every one wants some one to just not post anymore then things like what happened to MICHAEL happen then there is HT. I mean putting some one on ignore is the same as setting the alarm clock and not getting up when it dings.

Anywhooo's I was going to just ignore this thread but I have no one on ignore and I decided I just cannot ignore my curiosity, plus i'm killing the pounders here.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
How do you know I'm not in here fucking around?

On a different note...……...

Looking for someone to collaborate with me in the South Africa: Land Expropriation, High Crime & Other News thread.

Particularly interested in someone to report on the sports & fishing scenes. Whatta ya say?

Edit: You can also do recipes if you'd like.
ghee-hawds that is diabolical....diabolic that you need recipes. Stupid me...I am reading this thread form the last and heading to the top.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Hovered over the members name and clicked ignore. Did the same to the 2 members who had "liked" the childlike diatribe. Then thought of a couple more members who post subject matter that I have no interest in. So I popped them. Went on about my business and then gave it the "look see" test. Checked out the insane diatribe...…….gone. So was the thread it was in. Went right down the line and checked out the other members. Their posts / threads are gone. Really works...……...good.
And, I kind of remember you deleting some of my shit BUT, but you are an honorable man in that you sent me a pm(?,) twhatevers…..you sent me a notice and told me why you did it. Of course I din't agree but what could I do? My theory?

My theory is: If you don't like chickens pecking ur butt then don't get drunk and shit out corn while laying naked in a field. sorry(not)

update: 2 pounders left.

edited to add: I am so diligently trying to get to the first post from the bottom, I shurly am but I am laughing too much that narcissistic me just might not make it there.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Wow, shit sherlie you just described me.
I know some have me on ignore and that's fine with me because I am oblivious to their endeavor to protect their little ID's. I mean dam it when every one wants some one to just not post anymore then things like what happened to MICHAEL happen then there is HT. I mean putting some one on ignore is the same as setting the alarm clock and not getting up when it dings.

Anywhooo's I was going to just ignore this thread but I have no one on ignore and I decided I just cannot ignore my curiosity, plus i'm killing the pounders here.

lol

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
ghee-hawds that is diabolical....diabolic that you need recipes. Stupid me...I am reading this thread form the last and heading to the top.
Just playing around.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
And, I kind of remember you deleting some of my shit BUT, but you are an honorable man in that you sent me a pm(?,) twhatevers…..you sent me a notice and told me why you did it. Of course I din't agree but what could I do? My theory?

My theory is: If you don't like chickens pecking ur butt then don't get drunk and shit out corn while laying naked in a field. sorry(not)

update: 2 pounders left.

edited to add: I am so diligently trying to get to the first post from the bottom, I shurly am but I am laughing too much that narcissistic me just might not make it there.
Enjoy your pounders.

Fatrat

Silver Miner
Now, what is the report box for, if I check it does it matter?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Now, what is the report box for, if I check it does it matter?
Good question. I just reported you, so get back to us after they release you from gitmo.

Strawboss

Joined GIM in 2005
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don’t ignore anyone. I just ignore them.

Fatrat

Silver Miner
Good question. I just reported you, so get back to us after they release you from gitmo.
So far, it seems to do nothing, must not be connected, I going to report everybody that I disagree with though...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How do you know I'm not in here fucking around?

On a different note...……...

Looking for someone to collaborate with me in the South Africa: Land Expropriation, High Crime & Other News thread.

Particularly interested in someone to report on the sports & fishing scenes. Whatta ya say?

Edit: You can also do recipes if you'd like.

No Search, my opinion means fuck all to you (your words) and yours means fuck all to me. Get your own recipes then. Fuck your AI, ten per team posting, 52 posts a day for 9 years.

Seems your AI had a algo refresh as 400 000 posts of oil paintings are not random pictures.

Another thing, I was trying to view you profile and got turned about. Merely curious about your AI posts/day. Last calculated at 52/day, at least, since 2010. 24 hours/day. Why hide it then?

If you have a boner for 'Phosa or Juju then knock yourself out.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/members/searcher.242/

The only thing your AI is good for is an attempt to waist time and influence opinion.

Why not stick GIM posts? Who the fuck cares about the latest workout craze? Best to be working out than worrying about HOW.

Golden AI
Uncle

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
No Search, my opinion means fuck all to you (your words) and yours means fuck all to me. Get your own recipes then. Fuck your AI, ten per team posting, 52 posts a day for 9 years.

Seems your AI had a algo refresh as 400 000 posts of oil paintings are not random pictures.

Another thing, I was trying to view you profile and got turned about. Merely curious about your AI posts/day. Last calculated at 52/day, at least, since 2010. 24 hours/day. Why hide it then?

The only thing your AI is good for is an attempt to waist time and influence opinion.

Why not stick GIM posts? Who the fuck cares about the latest workout craze? Best to be working out than worrying about HOW.

Golden AI
Uncle

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode

Golden AI
Uncle
i never considered being hit with AI on GIM. What do you mean 'ten per team posting' ?

thanks for the post, a real eye opener :lashing:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter

Golden AI
Uncle
this member? Limits who can.....
Oops! We ran into some problems.

This member limits who may view their full profile.
and, why do you limit? BUT then why do you post that you limit? Do you limit what you post? OR. do you post what you limit?

You want to diss somebody AND then you supplied your own link to YOUR own page and its who you like?FTS

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

Golden AI
Uncle

Instead of all these negative vibes you should try something more positive. Meditation works for me. Why not give it a try.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
The CIA now uses algos in their AI that can simulate senility? foogin bloody bastards.

Used to be the only way I could tell a gimmer wasn't really a bot.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The CIA now uses algos in their AI that can simulate senility? foogin bloody bastards.

Used to be the only way I could tell a gimmer wasn't really a bot.
Thanks, that'll be my excuse fer when I go off the rails.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Nope, it doesn't work for those voices ya hear in ur head.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
"When you're schizophrenic you're never alone-
One car in the driveway and six people home." -Bill P