• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

ILHAN OMAR DOES NOT KNOW FACTS and TRIES TO DEFLECT HER MUSLIMS' ACTIONS

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I POSTED THIS LATE LAST NIGHT AND IT DISAPPEARED IN TOTO.
So here is Take Two.
You only need the first 34 seconds to see she is lying her ass off (TAQYYI - Ta key-YA). Omar states "To me I say raise hell"... yet she hides the truth. " Make people uncomfortable (as long as they are not Muslim)"...." CAIR was founded after 9-11"....
When in FACT - CAIR was formed as early as 1994. But maybe she is blabbing about a more radical version of CAIR taking reigns. IDK
Watch her bite and lick her lips during these statements. That is her mind indicating it knows she is lying. Gamblers call it "TELLS".
Again you only need the first 34 seconds listen on if you like to abuse yourself:

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We just cracked the door and Obama let these muslims in and ,this is what we get. Look at the mayor of London [muslim] see what they got. Look at Europe see what a benefit the muslims have been to them, no go zones and all. Love and muslim faith go together like oil and water. Koran states non believers need to be killed. Thanks Goldbrix.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Let’s keep buying their oil while they use that money finance and spread their radical ideology. And let’s keep bombing them and expecting them not to hate us... and let’s import them in after that.

That’s literally what our government has been doing for decades.