• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Illinois Hospital Created ‘Comfort Room’ For Aborted Babies to Die In

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
a new sexual fetish involves couples repeatedly getting pregnant and aborting multiple babies.

An eyewitness nurse revealed how a hospital in Illinois has a “comfort room” in which aborted babies who survive for hours outside the womb are left to die.

Jill Stanek told a hearing on the Born Alive Act in Washington, D.C. that doctors at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn perform “live birth abortions” where the baby is allowed to die during or after the abortion procedure.

The hospital provides “comfort care” for the babies for hours after the procedure by wrapping the infant in a blanket and keeping it warm until it dies. Parents of the baby are also allowed to hold it during this time.

“If staff did not have the time or desire to hold the baby, she was taken to Christ Hospital’s Comfort Room, which was complete with a First Photo machine if parents wanted professional pictures of their aborted baby, baptismal supplies, gowns and certificates, foot printing equipment and baby bracelets for mementos, and a rocking chair,” Stanek said.

She also revealed how once she witnessed a nurse deliver a live baby but then fail to clamp the severed umbilical cord, causing the baby to begin bleeding. The infant was then placed in a bag and thrown in the trash.

Stanek also related how she held a 22 week old down syndrome baby for the last 45 minutes of his life because his parents did not want to hold him.

“Toward the end, he was so quiet I could not tell if he was still alive,” Stanek said. “I held him up to the light to see through his chest wall whether his heart was still beating. After he was pronounced dead, I folded his little arms across his chest, wrapped him in a tiny shroud and carried him to the hospital morgue where all of our dead patients are taken.”

Stanek subsequently quit her job at the hospital.

Meanwhile, as I explain in the video below, a new sexual fetish involves couples repeatedly getting pregnant and aborting multiple babies.

New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions
September 12, 2019 Paul Joseph Watson Culture 0

A new sexual fetish has emerged where couples repeatedly get pregnant then have multiple abortions.
Every day we stray further from God’s light.
In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how she has “a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding” and never used birth control.
“She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practicing their fetish for quite a few abortions,” the post reads.
Another male respondent then shared details of his own abortion fetish lifestyle.

“I know this fetish. My girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion. Her preferred date to abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy making her pregnant. And I enjoy the time of her pregnancy. She has no menstrual period and she is sexually very active,” he writes.

“In the last ten years in our relationship we have done seven abortions and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a little girl,” he adds.

Another respondent then praises him for sharing his fetish, writing, “It is good (and rare) to hear of a couple (both man and woman) where both members are into abortion and pregnancy. This is a wonderful and potent example of personal power, where sex meets violence and creation combines with destruction.”

Truly sick.

Given that the left has turned abortion from something that used to be a shameful last resort into a celebrated virtue, it becoming a sexual fetish was always the next (il)logical step.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
a new sexual fetish involves couples repeatedly getting pregnant and aborting multiple babies.

An eyewitness nurse revealed how a hospital in Illinois has a “comfort room” in which aborted babies who survive for hours outside the womb are left to die.

Jill Stanek told a hearing on the Born Alive Act in Washington, D.C. that doctors at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn perform “live birth abortions” where the baby is allowed to die during or after the abortion procedure.

The hospital provides “comfort care” for the babies for hours after the procedure by wrapping the infant in a blanket and keeping it warm until it dies. Parents of the baby are also allowed to hold it during this time.

“If staff did not have the time or desire to hold the baby, she was taken to Christ Hospital’s Comfort Room, which was complete with a First Photo machine if parents wanted professional pictures of their aborted baby, baptismal supplies, gowns and certificates, foot printing equipment and baby bracelets for mementos, and a rocking chair,” Stanek said.

She also revealed how once she witnessed a nurse deliver a live baby but then fail to clamp the severed umbilical cord, causing the baby to begin bleeding. The infant was then placed in a bag and thrown in the trash.

Stanek also related how she held a 22 week old down syndrome baby for the last 45 minutes of his life because his parents did not want to hold him.

“Toward the end, he was so quiet I could not tell if he was still alive,” Stanek said. “I held him up to the light to see through his chest wall whether his heart was still beating. After he was pronounced dead, I folded his little arms across his chest, wrapped him in a tiny shroud and carried him to the hospital morgue where all of our dead patients are taken.”

Stanek subsequently quit her job at the hospital.

Meanwhile, as I explain in the video below, a new sexual fetish involves couples repeatedly getting pregnant and aborting multiple babies.

New Sexual Fetish; Couples Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions
September 12, 2019 Paul Joseph Watson Culture 0

A new sexual fetish has emerged where couples repeatedly get pregnant then have multiple abortions.
Every day we stray further from God’s light.
In a Reddit post entitled ‘Question regarding abortion and breeding fetish’, one user reveals how she has “a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding” and never used birth control.
“She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practicing their fetish for quite a few abortions,” the post reads.
Another male respondent then shared details of his own abortion fetish lifestyle.

“I know this fetish. My girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion. Her preferred date to abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy making her pregnant. And I enjoy the time of her pregnancy. She has no menstrual period and she is sexually very active,” he writes.

“In the last ten years in our relationship we have done seven abortions and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a little girl,” he adds.

Another respondent then praises him for sharing his fetish, writing, “It is good (and rare) to hear of a couple (both man and woman) where both members are into abortion and pregnancy. This is a wonderful and potent example of personal power, where sex meets violence and creation combines with destruction.”

Truly sick.

Given that the left has turned abortion from something that used to be a shameful last resort into a celebrated virtue, it becoming a sexual fetish was always the next (il)logical step.

I haven’t the words to express the revulsion I feel over this one. Sickening depravity in the extreme. As a Christian, I keep praying for God to save us. Maybe I should be praying for Him to kill us all.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Its the face of evil. Total opposition to God and what He stands for.

Defiance. Rebellion. Making a mockery of life.

All in the name of "enlightenment" and "liberalization"...

-Professing to be wise...they became fools...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I haven’t the words to express the revulsion I feel over this one. Sickening depravity in the extreme. As a Christian, I keep praying for God to save us. Maybe I should be praying for Him to kill us all.
I'd rather God wait a few years so we can all take on the challenge of finding these animals and serving justice to as many of them as possible!
In the name of God of course!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I'd rather God wait a few years so we can all take on the challenge of finding these animals and serving justice to as many of them as possible!
In the name of God of course!
Let’s do it in the name of justice and peace of mind, instead. There was a movie out quite awhile back, called ‘Frailty,’ with Bill Paxton, Matthew McConoughey and Powers Booth. One of my all time favorites. The story is about Paxton and his two boys. Paxton is a widower who receives visions from God one night, that he and his boys will receive notice from God about people who are “demons” and need to be killed. Paxton takes the vision very seriously and becomes known as ‘The Hand of God Killer.’
It’s a good one, check it out, if you get the chance.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Thats a fine line to walk S of G, playin God and and dishing out justice.

I admit,, I find myself day dreaming about doing it myself quite often.

But thankfully, I have real friends in the real world and occasionally spending time with them helps to keep me in focus. (they ALL are dealing with these exact same issues)

The Internet {modern society} programs hate and when that Genii is let out of the bottle ain't none of ya gonna be left
(Somethin-somethin I picked up listening to Charles Manson)

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Thats a fine line to walk S of G, playin God and and dishing out justice.

I admit,, I find myself day dreaming about doing it myself quite often.

But thankfully, I have real friends in the real world and occasionally spending time with them helps to keep me in focus. (they ALL are dealing with these exact same issues)

The Internet {modern society} programs hate and when that Genii is let out of the bottle ain't none of ya gonna be left
(Somethin-somethin I picked up listening to Charles Manson)
I know. Very easy to say something like that, when you read about some new, horrific evil. Not right to go playing God and taking out the trash. It’s not our job.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
"Vengeance is MINE saith the Lord!!" (Think I got that right, hey gloin?)

1568746262445.png
Either God is a liar or HE IS NOT.

I personally DO NOT believe GOD (of the BIBLE) is a LIAR and the 'payback' is going to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than we could ever dish out on even our best day :zombie:

The strange thing is, I just had this conversation with a good (Christian) brother right before I logged in today and HE taught me by HIS example how to handle this shit. (I'm not gonna tell him though.. might puff up his ego)

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I know. Very easy to say something like that, when you read about some new, horrific evil. Not right to go playing God and taking out the trash. It’s not our job.
I think we all have one or more of those fleeting daydreams where we vigilante the F8ck out of the bad guys and bring blue skies and rainbows back into view.

Death Wish ? Star Chamber ? Boondock Saints ...

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
No, nothing fancy. Every time I see a certain type of person I still fantasize over what kind of round I would use in my Mossberg (which I actually sold because I was way too close to making those dreams come true)

1568749030848.png
"that fucker could use 'the meth blast'", some rounds I got from a meth head, who loaded them himself to the max amout of powder a three inch shell could hold, but could not handle the recoil... so he gave away a military box full of them.

But there are so many different types of loads to play with. I still know where my gun is and might even get it back someday.

But I will know, that I know, that this is right with my soul before I ever use it.

I have even thought about doing Death Wish hunts in the inner-city for anyone with a concealed carry. Time isn't quite right yet.

Then I think about my buddy and the respect I have for him. How easily he handles this shit with no sweat and yeah, I'm probably just day dreaming again.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey, you guys stay clean and righteous, I'll take charge of the cleanup in aisle 7. I'm not a big believer of 'let the Lord fight our battles'. The poor guy has enough to do to deal with the Democrats so I'm only too happy to stand in for him and whop a little ass!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Hey, you guys stay clean and righteous, I'll take charge of the cleanup in aisle 7. I'm not a big believer of 'let the Lord fight our battles'. The poor guy has enough to do to deal with the Democrats so I'm only too happy to stand in for him and whop a little ass!
Just make sure you hit the right targets.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Oh no, we get to fight brother shoot. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

We just need to know we are destined to win this battle before the first shot is even fired. "Battle is the Lords" We do the fighting.

I said to one dude, who is also christian and an expert at camouflage, while we were up in his nest.

"Hey 'joe', doesnt the Bible teach us that those who live by the sword; die by the sword?" as he was loading his rifle

Without missing a beat he turns his head and looks me directly in the eye, "Then I die by the sword." and finishes jamming his cartridge.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
"Vengeance is MINE saith the Lord!!" ...
How I handle this stuff, in order to keep sane and not have my head explode, is prayer. There is a lot to pray about, anymore and I ask for God’s vengeance on this wickedness, in his time, if it is his will. Cause I know my wishes and will don’t always line up with his. In any case, if it ever comes to it, I’m pretty well “locked and loaded” and ready to dispense some righteous self defense, provided it’s honest self defense. We all walk a fine line, being ready and willing to shoot. You don’t ever want to have to live with an unjust killing. My opinion.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Oh no, we get to fight brother shoot. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

We just need to know we are destined to win this battle before the first shot is even fired. "Battle is the Lords" We do the fighting.

I said to one dude, who is also christian and an expert at camouflage, while we were up in his nest.

"Hey 'joe', doesnt the Bible teach us that those who live by the sword; die by the sword?" as he was loading his rifle

Without missing a beat he turns his head and looks me directly in the eye, "Then I die by the sword." and finishes jamming his cartridge.
Why would you fight me? Do you kill babies? I'd only be hunting baby killers!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Why would you fight me? Do you kill babies?
Believers can fight. That is my point, shootist. Or we would have no military, no police. Guns and booze I don't recommend. But done that too.

The internet, really sucks. I should have left well enough alone when I left my buddys office on Lake st today.

Internet? Can't even see who's doing the shooting.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
We, do urgently, require some cleansing. Fetish for abortion.

Not even I could imagine this. Wonder who could?

I really don't want to contribute to this 'society'. In fact, I can think of ways to establish a deficit.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
How I handle this stuff, in order to keep sane and not have my head explode, is prayer. There is a lot to pray about, anymore and I ask for God’s vengeance on this wickedness, in his time, if it is his will. Cause I know my wishes and will don’t always line up with his. In any case, if it ever comes to it, I’m pretty well “locked and loaded” and ready to dispense some righteous self defense, provided it’s honest self defense. We all walk a fine line, being ready and willing to shoot. You don’t ever want to have to live with an unjust killing. My opinion.
I do the same. I do my best to keep my ego out of it, but in truth, down deep, I know that in praying for the knowledge of His will and the power to carry it out, I'm really asking for the go-ahead. I want the green light. We'll see ... everything in it's own time ...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Gods plan (in my opinion based on the Bible) is to let mankind take things as long as they can be taken - to the very last moment before man exterminates itself...

Now why would God - who is supposed to be loving - allow all this to happen?

The answer is simple.

There is a single person who will be the last person who accepts Jesus as Savior prior to the 2nd coming. The very last person saved...

And God will point to that person - and say "I waited because I didnt want to let that very last one to not be saved"...

I am paraphrasing of course...