• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Illuminati Shutting Down America - A Video You Need To See (2018 - 2019)

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good Lord, what morons.

All they're doing is sacrificing their sovereignty to the alter of convenience.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

What's interesting is the Sam's near where I live is not going to shut down...only certain, select Sam's were chosen for shutdown. I wonder what their calculus was for determining what stores to shut down?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^ proximity to Costco ???

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What's interesting is the Sam's near where I live is not going to shut down...only certain, select Sam's were chosen for shutdown. I wonder what their calculus was for determining what stores to shut down?

I did P&L budgets and high shrink audits for a big retail corporation.
If those stores lost money , either the manager was fired or the store was closed.
It was an easy decision based on profit or the lack thereof........
Of course that's just my guess as to why the Sams were chosen to be closed.
My guess is based on my past experience with an employer closely associated with Sam's.......

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Meanwhile walmart is giving 18.6 Million in bonus' to employees.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Again, these are the distractions. What they're planning for US is a hundreds of times worse than that.

Again, as I asked on the other thread, is Trump one of US or one of THEM?

Definitely a good question to ask. The CIA/NSA/Shadow Gov et al didn't get to where they are at by being stupid. They wouldn't make all this progress then suddenly some dude who appears to be so random and unorganized comes and reduces them to cinders. I always think back to the Star Wars movies where the Sith came to power under the very noses of the Jedi...all while making them run in circles chasing their tails.

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Again, these are the distractions. What they're planning for US is a hundreds of times worse than that.

Again, as I asked on the other thread, is Trump one of US or one of THEM?

If Trump is not one of us he sure is causing people being woke up. Secret Societies and such want to stay secret Trump is shining a light and so I back what he is doing and I will continue to do so until or if he turns out to be like the rest of the swamp. Trump is our only hope so I pray a lot and watch him and I do what I can for him.

You can read the full very large story below by clicking HERE

underground070907a.jpg
Massive Underground Facilities
Date: May 12, 2015Author: lance goodall11 Comments

Here is a bit of a background on the HUGE TUNNELS BEING FOUND AROUND THE COUNTRY LEADING TO A MASSIVE NETWORK OF UNDERGROUND MILITARY FACILITIES. Walmart could well be gearing up to become a governmental Distribution Center in an emergency (created or otherwise) or in a martial law scenario. In that kind of situation, Walmart could be the hub (like Camp FEMA) where people are being sent to be FORCED VACCINATED, where dissidents and activists are being sent to be FORCIBLY DETAINED, or (I hope it would never come to this) where the public is being sent to be FORCED MICROCHIPPED.

It also unsurprising to those who are paying attention that Walmart (in this video) is using local police to guard its perimeter – further proof that Walmart is joined at the hip with the Federal Government, and also evidence that Walmart is hiding something pretty big. Could Walmart Be Connecting Itself to the Underground Tunnel Network?

Phil Schneider was a brave whistleblower who had firsthand knowledge of America’s vast underground tunnel network. He personally worked in the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases).

Due to his courage in speaking out, he was “suicided”. However, thanks to him and others, we know the underground tunnel network is extensive; we know it connects to the New World Order airport of Denver, Colorado; and we know thanks to other truthtellers like Steven Kelley that these underground tunnels don’t just connect to military bases and installations; they also connect to the rich houses of the elite (Kelley talks about the underground tunnels connecting to houses and the Getty Museum surrounding Los Angeles in this video).

Other people have captured great videos of truck drivers entering the underground tunnel network with supplies.

Based on the information, these tunnels and the massive facilities they connect seem about as dubunkable as FEMA CAMPS these days, or said another way: THE CAT IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE BAG! Check out just a few of the following shots:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Retail trends have changed, significantly.

Sears cannot compete with Amazon.

Sam's is unable to keep up with Costco.

I've worked a few rifs when I was a network administrator, and it hurts, but when you get the list of friends/co-workers, you don't call everyone being laid-off and warn them.

You plan for the day and the hour that executive management has decreed.

In my current employment iteration, I build project hardware and infrastructure, and then one or two years later, tear it down in preparation for the next big thing.

Marketing is cyclical, and employment is at will.

The key to continuous employment is to add value and remain relevant.

If I were super-rich, I would have jets, copters, crews, redoubts and my own security operators.

But I will NEVER willingly be chipped.

Edited to add:

By the bye, IMO POTUS Trump is for real, and history will prove him to be one of, if not THE greatest leader of all nations for all time.

Allegorically, DJT is like the Nebuchadnezzar of Daniel Chapter 4.

Last edited:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good Lord, what morons.

All they're doing is sacrificing their sovereignty to the alter of convenience.

The real question was "If they're not already living there, how will those wealthy people get to their enclosures once the SHTF ?"

look at video at 6:21 ... the homeless guy ...
I don't care how many millions they spend on those glorified cell blocks. At the end of the day, they'll be nothing more than monkeys in a high end zoo enclosure. Somebody's chip will go bad, they won't be able to buy a mocha java frappuccino decaf, and they'll start killing each other in a month ...

I watched a mediocre SHTF movie last night, Bushwick. Not academy award material, and maybe not a great plot, but I think how it gave a pretty good example of what it would be like in the city streets .

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The Roman elite understood this very well. They knew that eventually the barbarians would recognize their hollowed out society and finish them off but they also knew that this would take decades or centuries to unfold. They figured on escaping ahead of time.

wow. I'm on the right side of the age curve thingy for a change.

BF

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The real question was "If they're not already living there, how will those wealthy people get to their enclosures once the SHTF ?"

look at video at 6:21 ... the homeless guy ...
I don't care how many millions they spend on those glorified cell blocks. At the end of the day, they'll be nothing more than monkeys in a high end zoo enclosure. Somebody's chip will go bad, they won't be able to buy a mocha java frappuccino decaf, and they'll start killing each other in a month ...

I watched a mediocre SHTF movie last night, Bushwick. Not academy award material, and maybe not a great plot, but I think how it gave a pretty good example of what it would be like in the city streets .

Obviously the wealthy elites are going to have advance warning on when to GTFO dodge.

The same ones who shorted United and American Airlines just before 9/11 will be the same ones flying out of the cities just before catastrophe strikes.

Let's be realistic - - the safe havens of the wealthy elite aren't exactly accessible by public transit. If a peasant manages to make it through the desert and somehow find the safe haven bunker it'll only take a bullet, maybe two, and that'll be the end of the peasant.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously the wealthy elites are going to have advance warning on when to GTFO dodge.

The same ones who shorted United and American Airlines just before 9/11 will be the same ones flying out of the cities just before catastrophe strikes.

Let's be realistic - - the safe havens of the wealthy elite aren't exactly accessible by public transit. If a peasant manages to make it through the desert and somehow find the safe haven bunker it'll only take a bullet, maybe two, and that'll be the end of the peasant.

If it comes to that, the hired armed guards will quickly do away with the "elite" and become the new Feudal lords.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If it comes to that, the hired armed guards will quickly do away with the "elite" and become the new Feudal lords.

Not a chance.

The armed guards will be living in luxury with the wealthy elites in the middle of a desert. WTF will there be to lord over - - the cactuses and tumbleweeds? The cities will be a wasteland of rabid dogs and zombies - - who wants to lord of a shitstorm like that?