• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm all for masks

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
exactly

scripture says to resist the devil and he will flee

@keef , what do you think the mark of the beast is?
The RFID chip, which is the size of a grain of rice, is inserted directly under the skin. It takes the place of a chip or the magnetic strip at the back of a credit card (as well as a number of other things).
1594716716155.png

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Most people recognize an Old biker that keeps his right hand in his pocket during a confrontation, it's noticeable. There may be a few that miss this warning but not many...
It also works as a bluff. I used it once when confronted by a mugger with a weapon just off Lake Street (he had a weighted club he had fashioned from a dumpster). I wasn't carrying a concealed weapon at the time but was wearing a vest where I acted like I was reaching for a hidden gun while looking the mugger straight in the eye with a slight smile. Was I bluffing or not? He was unwilling to call me on it and turned around and walked away.. It was some good acting on my part, as I believed I actually had a nine in my pocket as he looked me right in the eyes and he believed it too. I would have shot him. Saved me a lot of hassle in the long run.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It also works as a bluff. I used it once when confronted by a mugger with a weapon just off Lake Street (he had a weighted club he had fashioned from a dumpster). I wasn't carrying a concealed weapon at the time but was wearing a vest where I acted like I was reaching for a hidden gun while looking the mugger straight in the eye with a slight smile. Was I bluffing or not? He was unwilling to call me on it and turned around and walked away.. It was some good acting on my part, as I believed I actually had a nine in my pocket as he looked me right in the eyes and he believed it too. I would have shot him. Saved me a lot of hassle in the long run.
Learnt that trick from The Godfather movie. Glad it worked for u.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Seeker
Seeker
For herd immunity to develop a majority of the population needs to be infected. 10% of people 65+ die from the Covid19. There are 50 million people over the age of 65 in the US. Attaining herd immunity could result in millions of dead.
Oh - and one other point. Most scientists are now suggesting that the vast majority of people don't even need antibodies to fight off this infection - in other words our normal immune system reaction is sufficient and such people will niether experience symptoms nor ever test positive for the virus or for the antibodies. The consequence is that herd immunity will be reached once as few as 10 - 20% of people have been infected.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm listening to the radio and heres a CDC ad spot telling me to 'wear a mask'

wtf, doesn't the Exec Branch control stuff like this?
Can't they dictate the CDC needs to stop producing PSA's?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Will the non-mask wearers make a pledge to not seek medical attention if they are infected by this coronavirus?
I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to wear a FUCKING mask !!!
I had the beer virus BEFORE it was popular, Dec 2019 into Feb 2020. I DID NOT GOT TO A DOCTOR !!!
The mask is a control device, to make you COMPLIANT to more orders !!
Such as:
Only leave your home for necessities.
Don't go to the beach (sunshine & salt water are great medicine !).
Don't go to church.
Don't sing in church.
OK for queers to assemble.
AND ANYTHING THAT billFUCKINGgates is involved in is DEMONIC !!!! :totally steamed::totally steamed:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Here's MY LINE, it was crossed over and over and over again...no mercy from me...

OK for queers to assemble.
and let's include the Peaceful Rioters...

imho: death is too quick for these people

(and it's not about homosexuals or useful idiot protestors, it's all about our leadership)

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
HAAHAHAHAHAHAH this is another reason to NOT wear a mask !!! :finished 2::finished 2::finished 2:
She would be far mare appealing without them ! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::dduck::dduck::dduck:
we'll need to flip her over at some point to check out the tats on the other side...
:2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
we'll need to flip her over at some point to check out the tats on the other side...
Great eye, Buck, I missed the slight "reveal" on her butt ! :2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm all for that. I can hold her down if she gets squirmy

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Great eye, Buck, I missed the slight "reveal" on her butt ! :2 thumbs up:
there's one on her upper thigh, her right, our left...it's been blanked out

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I'm listening to the radio and heres a CDC ad spot telling me to 'wear a mask'

wtf, doesn't the Exec Branch control stuff like this?
Can't they dictate the CDC needs to stop producing PSA's?
And deal with Snowflake Outrage?

I think Trump figures this isn't the hill to die on.

I'm not that impressed with Trump's grasp of facts, medical or financial; but he sure does have an instinct for social situations. In any other time, other than a full-on Communist Revolution unfolding, he'd have been a political wizard. It's clear he missed his calling...but sometimes that's how it goes.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i understand, but, we're not 'there' yet, he may not have missed anything at all, IF...big if

keeping my fingers crossed but it's making it hard to type

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
HAAHAHAHAHAHAH this is another reason to NOT wear a mask !!! :finished 2::finished 2::finished 2:
She would be far mare appealing without them ! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::dduck::dduck::dduck:
Post like this make me think of Gold Duck, RIP

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Man killed by police after mask dispute at Michigan store

Photo: Matthew Dae Smith/Lansing State Journal via AP. The scene where a 77-year-old man was stabbed by a 43-year-old man Tuesday morning, July 14, 2020, outside of a Quality Dairy on Lansing Road in Windsor Township, Michigan. A Grand Ledge man who stabbed an elderly man outside a Quality Dairy store after being refused service for not wearing a mask was shot and killed by an Eaton County deputy several miles away, Michigan State Police said.
Associated Press
Created: July 14, 2020 03:55 PM
A Michigan sheriff's deputy on Tuesday fatally shot a man suspected of stabbing another man who had challenged him about not wearing a mask at a convenience store, police said.
The shooting occurred in Eaton County, southwest of Lansing, about 30 minutes after the stabbing at a Quality Dairy store, state police Lt. Brian Oleksyk said.
A sheriff's deputy spotted the man's vehicle in a residential neighborhood and shot him when he got out of his car and tried to attack her, Oleksyk said.
the deputy with a knife in hand to attack the deputy. The deputy attempted to increase distance by backing up and subsequently shot and injured the suspect. The suspect was transported to a local hospital and died during surgery. The suspect has been identified as pic.twitter.com/gEoieOhjkp
— MSP First District (@MSPFirstDist) July 14, 2020
The man, Sean Ruis, was holding a screwdriver and knives, Eaton County Sheriff Tom Reich said.
"It's very unfortunate she had to use her weapon, but she had to save her life," Reich said. "She had to use deadly force. She did it properly."
Ruis, 43, of Grand Ledge, who worked at the Michigan Department of Transportation, died at a hospital. He was suspected of stabbing a 77-year-old man inside the store when he was confronted about not wearing a mask, Oleksyk said.
The stabbing victim was in stable condition at a hospital. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has ordered people to wear masks in stores to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
"The goal here is to be safe. We all have to do our part so this doesn't spread," Reich said.
The decision about whether to wear a mask in public for some has become a political statement, and there have been other instances of violent encounters over masks. In May, a security guard at a Family Dollar store in Flint was fatally shot after denying entry to a customer without a mask.

WARNING: The video below shows the officer-involved shooting recounted above. The video is graphic and should not be viewed by everyone.

Video:

https://kstp.com/national/man-kille...dispute-at-michigan-store-/5792023/?cat=12678

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Dude had it coming. Drop the weapon man...you're not adequately armed.

...all because an idiotic Karen had to accost the deceased for not wearing a face diaper. What a waste.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I put both hands on the wheel in plain sight and absolutely do not fumble around in the car or get out and approach. Never know what kind of cop you're dealing with till you're dealing with him/her/it. No sense making them nervous ahead of time.

This guy probably figured he was effed anyway and essentially committed suicide by cop. It did look as though he got close enough to stick the cop at one point though.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Learnt that trick from The Godfather movie. Glad it worked for u.
Appear strong when you are weak. .Appear weak when you are strong ~ Sun Tzu

Quick wit is your best weapon as every situation is a little different. And yes, I am more concerned with cops than any thug I ever met on the street.,

That guy would have been better off just to jap slap that old man because whenever you use a weapon you are treated by the cops much differently than being unarmed. Many security cameras they wont even bother to check what went down if no weapons were used.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
And if you want/need to use a hidden weapon, I recommend a loose fitting vest where you can fire that gun right through the vest pocket without even pulling it out. Try it sometime with an old vest, its really easy.

All you need to do in that situation is get your target in real close before shooting. "Hey sonny? Old gramps don't hear so well, what did ya say again??" Smart people are the scariest on the street. Unlike the folk who occasionally troll our forums.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1594770836375.png

1594771272425.png

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
In the Navy...my ship was homeported in Coronado, California. We got sent to National City's shipyards for a scheduled refitting, and, unusual for the time, they kept the ship's company onboard while the yard did the work. Normally the ship's company would be sent to berthing barges and do general labor for the Navy Base. Anyway...we all looked for any excuse to get off the ship, and we were in National City. A pus-hole.

One night I'm getting off the San Diego Trolley, and starting the long walk to the yard. Someone had either gotten off behind me or saw me get off. And, sure, it was obvious I was Navy. Well, he's walking about 50 feet behind me, matching my pace. I was an eight-mile-a-day runner, but this was gravel, not a good place to take a jog. I step up my pace, and he steps it up. I get into a gentle trot - gentle because the ground was rough and it was dark - and he does the same.

Okay. My luck's run out. If I'm gonna go down, he's gonna feel something for it. I'll dig his eyes out with my keys. Being an Admin type, I had a big ring of keys, some of them sharp. I turn, look at him...and reach for the keys, hanging on a loop on my belt.

And the guy, whoever it was, just hit the dirt. Just like that.

I'm a tall guy but not overly intimidating. I don't know what it was that made him think I was going for a piece - but something did. But I didn't waste any time; I got out of there on a dead run, aiming for the nearest busy street with lights.

Never saw the trick in the movies. Sometimes, when you have to, luck and your mind just come together.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
No mask will stop a quick jab, but it would come in handy for stopping the blood loss from his cut lip. You guys should toughen up--really. I challenge all of you to listen to CNN for one hour without going ape shit crazy. I cant do it and I spar with CNN at least once a week to stay in shape. But it does give me more tolorance for the general public who spoon feed on propaganda all day long. Loose ur cool and ur already at a major disadvantage.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Ok, I am not proud of this but I have slapped around a few millennials in public. They were lipping off to me, total disrespect and without warning I cut loose on them. In every case they just freeze like a deer in headlights. Every time! One I cuffed good from just a short distance to let him know I'd tear him up if he wants more. No more smart ass. In fact, sometimes that is the only way they will show respect to an elder. Sad, but true.

I just don't understand a generation who are so unwilling to actually fight. We used to fight on the playground all the time growing up.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ok, I am not proud of this but I have slapped around a few millennials in public. They were lipping off to me, total disrespect and without warning I cut loose on them. In every case they just freeze like a deer in headlights. Every time! One I cuffed good from just a short distance to let him know I'd tear him up if he wants more. No more smart ass. In fact, sometimes that is the only way they will show respect to an elder. Sad, but true.

I just don't understand a generation who are so unwilling to actually fight. We used to fight on the playground all the time growing up.
We had neighborhood WWF rumbles. A person never ran home crying.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Seen today's playgrounds? ....the few that are left. Soft ground; plastic equipment; playground monitors to make sure nobody does anything other than smile and clap.

The feminizing of the culture...the Soy-Boi Culture.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We had neighborhood WWF rumbles. A person never ran home crying.
We did this, too. I was named after Cowboy Bob Orton. My buddy was Rowdy Cam Collins after Rowdy Roddy Piper. I remember getting drop kicked directly in the bicep during a tag team match behind the high school. Holy shit did that hurt for days, but I kept fighting. I did the DDT move on a friend in class and we both laughed about it.

video here for those that don't know what it is:

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Man killed by police after mask dispute at Michigan store

Photo: Matthew Dae Smith/Lansing State Journal via AP. The scene where a 77-year-old man was stabbed by a 43-year-old man Tuesday morning, July 14, 2020, outside of a Quality Dairy on Lansing Road in Windsor Township, Michigan. A Grand Ledge man who stabbed an elderly man outside a Quality Dairy store after being refused service for not wearing a mask was shot and killed by an Eaton County deputy several miles away, Michigan State Police said.
Associated Press
Created: July 14, 2020 03:55 PM
A Michigan sheriff's deputy on Tuesday fatally shot a man suspected of stabbing another man who had challenged him about not wearing a mask at a convenience store, police said.
The shooting occurred in Eaton County, southwest of Lansing, about 30 minutes after the stabbing at a Quality Dairy store, state police Lt. Brian Oleksyk said.
A sheriff's deputy spotted the man's vehicle in a residential neighborhood and shot him when he got out of his car and tried to attack her, Oleksyk said.
the deputy with a knife in hand to attack the deputy. The deputy attempted to increase distance by backing up and subsequently shot and injured the suspect. The suspect was transported to a local hospital and died during surgery. The suspect has been identified as pic.twitter.com/gEoieOhjkp
— MSP First District (@MSPFirstDist) July 14, 2020
The man, Sean Ruis, was holding a screwdriver and knives, Eaton County Sheriff Tom Reich said.
"It's very unfortunate she had to use her weapon, but she had to save her life," Reich said. "She had to use deadly force. She did it properly."
Ruis, 43, of Grand Ledge, who worked at the Michigan Department of Transportation, died at a hospital. He was suspected of stabbing a 77-year-old man inside the store when he was confronted about not wearing a mask, Oleksyk said.
The stabbing victim was in stable condition at a hospital. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has ordered people to wear masks in stores to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
"The goal here is to be safe. We all have to do our part so this doesn't spread," Reich said.
The decision about whether to wear a mask in public for some has become a political statement, and there have been other instances of violent encounters over masks. In May, a security guard at a Family Dollar store in Flint was fatally shot after denying entry to a customer without a mask.

WARNING: The video below shows the officer-involved shooting recounted above. The video is graphic and should not be viewed by everyone.

Video:

https://kstp.com/national/man-kille...dispute-at-michigan-store-/5792023/?cat=12678
Why didn't he just shoot him in the knee like that retard Biden said he should.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
They respect nothing.

But they're terrified of pain.
I take it back, one millennial did fight back. He was just a little shit too but a Hmong. He hits me with everything he had, fast and well, I stubb my toe worse than that getting out of the shower. Then, hahahahahah, this uber bitch with a cell phone stops her car after she saw me tag the Hmong and demands I wait while she calls the police. hahahahaha, Go fuck yourself bitch and I walk away. Hmong tries to get the cops and they just laugh at him hahahahahha. That was in Wausau, WI. Those boys will fight but not in the blue states.

They just look at you with shock here. I cant believe you just bitch slapped me. What are they gonna do? Complain some old man just beat thier ass?? hahahaha