• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm all for masks

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I take it back, one millennial did fight back. He was just a little shit too but a Hmong. He hits me with everything he had, fast and well, I stubb my toe worse than that getting out of the shower. Then, hahahahahah, this uber bitch with a cell phone stops her car after she saw me tag the Hmong and demands I wait while she calls the police. hahahahaha, Go fuck yourself bitch and I walk away. Hmong tries to get the cops and they just laugh at him hahahahahha. That was in Wausau, WI. Those boys will fight but not in the blue states.

They just look at you with shock here. I cant believe you just bitch slapped me. What are they gonna do? Complain some old man just beat thier ass?? hahahaha
The Hmong are raised to be tough. Bad little fuckers.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
No shit they are. Fight like little banties. Id fight along side them over any of the new conscripts in our army

Except in the weight division. A flyweight just doesnt have the punch. fast as lightening though

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I spar with CNN at least once a week to stay in shape.
I choke down Fox Radio daily but CNN...even once a week is too much for my 'weakened immunity system'

You Da Man!

:2 thumbs up:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Will the non-mask wearers make a pledge to not seek medical attention if they are infected by this coronavirus?
The solution to the coronavirus is herd immunity.
Wearing a mask just slows down the day herd immunity will happen for a given population.
I have a healthy immune system and do not fear being exposed to the virus.
On the off chance my immune system needs help to overcome the virus, I'll ask my doctor for a prescription for the HCQ cocktail.
I will stay at home and take the cocktail and in a matter of days I will be over it.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wearing a mask just slows down the day herd immunity will happen for a given population.
On the off chance my immune system needs help to overcome the virus, I'll ask my doctor for a prescription for the HCQ cocktail.
I will stay at home and take the cocktail and in a matter of days I will be over it.
The solution for Corona virus is the same as it is for ray-ssissm...stop talking about it!!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Maybe the world needs a population correction. Weed out the fools who cant be bothered to wear a mask for 2 minutes at the convenience store.
The same statement could be said about people who readily obey whatever they hear on the nightly news.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
We are losing this war to force slavish mask wearing. Chinamart is going to require them 7/20. Guess I have more reasons to shop local now. Fuck them.

barongan

Masks don't help...burn all masks. Too many articles from doctors saying they don't help, virus gets through it, you're breathing Co2 and less oxygen...Keep calm and burn the masks...sheesh already.
Wearing a mask while driving alone in your car=stooopid!

IF, when rioting and destroying, one needs not wear a mask...only to hide ones identity....that is all.

end of line
agree with your opinion

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Your rights end where mine start. When you don't wear a mask during a pandemic how can you be certain that you are not transmitting the disease to me, and thus trampling on my right to remain Rona free.
You wear your mask and you will be fine. Don't worry about me.

Otherwise, let me start pulling things from your grocery cart because I'm sure I'll find things in it I know are not good for your health.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wearing a mask during a pandemic is capitulating? I live in Arizona and cases of Rona are skyrocketing due to morons not making the right choice.
You do realize that as more people get tested, the number of cases will rise, right?

It's not the number of cases that should worry you. That is necessary for herd immunity.

How many deaths in Arizona from the coronavirus? That's a whole other story. You can get back to me when Arizona is in danger of running out of places to stack the dead bodies. That clearly is not happening.

1594832364446.png

The Case Fatality Rate in Arizona is 1.85% currently. The CFR will decrease as more people in Arizona get tested.

source: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
"Your rights end where mine start."

Unbelievably vapid statement.
What you meant was, Your rights end where my fears start.

You are the one attempting to change / end everyone else's rights secondary to your alleged fear of getting sick.

My rights don't end where your fears begin.

I say alleged because only a fucking soros troll would take this tact on this forum.

:give finger:

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I was in two airports on opposite ends of the country yesterday and everyone was wearing masks, except me, of course. On the departure flight, one of the Karens saw me and asked the stewardess if they allowed people on the plane without mask. The stewardess politely reminded me that I needed a mask and she handed it to me, I took it and just stuck in my pocket, didn't bother wearing it the entire flight and no one bothered me.

The brainwashing and stupidity is now ubiquitous. The entire country has gone full-on stupid.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I just came from the store...still haven't worn a mask for a single second. Nobody has had the nerve to say jack shit about it yet either. If/when someone does, I may just cough all over the place and whine about my asthma...which is horribly...non-existent. Screw the governor and her stupid ass muzzle.
I think it would be fun to select a store that demands everyone entering wear a mask. Get a couple hundred folks together and everyone put on a mask and go shopping in that store. Have everyone fill their carts with stuff they need and head to the checkout lines. At some given signal, everyone removes their masks at the same time. What would the store do? Refuse to check out everyone? If they did that they would have to hurry to get all the refrigerated items put back in the coolers. I bet the store manager would say screw the company policy, check these folks out.

Mass disobedience could change company policies rather quickly. It would be fun to try anyway. LOL!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Someone eating chips and soda and McDonalds twice a day every day doesn't make YOU fat. Has no effect on you.
For those who are on public assistance and those on medicare/medicaid.... it does impact me. My taxes pay for the things the government provides. If the government can mandate wearing a mask, then the government can mandate what you eat. Don't want your health overwhelming the healthcare system, do we. Be an obedient slave and eat proper food only. Comply or we will make it manditory.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What is illogical is that 'they' are wearing a mask to protect 'me'.

Meaning I don't give a rat's ass about them. How inconsiderate of me.

BUT IF masks work, shouldn't their wearing one also protect them?

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
https://www.govdocs.com/osha-issues...tYofw4AD5eEfGFFgwvf6Lx4jrT4TLXM7WHDXk5bXzH-M4

EMPLOYMENT LAW NEWS
OSHA Issues Workplace Guidance on Wearing Masks

By Kris Janisch
Published June 18, 2020

Share this entry

As businesses begin to reopen, OSHA outlines FAQs for employers regarding masks in the workplace.

The Occupational of Safety and Hazzard Agency (OSHA) recently issued guidance regarding wearing masks in the workplace as the nation begins to allow more businesses to operate in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.
While state regulations for reopening vary widely, the new guidance from OSHA is meant to help employers comply with local rules, most of which at least encourage employees to wear face coverings.
Also, OSHA notes that its guidance is not legally binding and is intended to assist employers in maintaining a healthy workplace.
Defining Mask Types
Firstly, OSHA defines different types of face coverings. Details of each follow.
Cloth face coverings:
  • Often homemade items (bandanas or made from other fabrics)
  • Not considered personal protective equipment (PPE)
  • May not prevent against COVID-19 due to poor fit or filtration
  • May be reused after proper washing
Surgical masks:
  • Generally cleared as medical devices by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
  • Considered PPE
  • Still must be worn correctly to ensure prevention
  • Should be disposed of after use
Respirators:
  • Filtering face covers
  • Must be certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
  • Require training, fit testing and oversight
  • Need proper filter material (e.g., N95 or better)
Wearing Masks
At work, OSHA generally recommends that employers encourage their workers to wear masks.
As noted in a recent GovDocs webinar, employers are legally able to require an employee to wear a mask. Local regulations may also make it a requirement for workers.
Webinar – Back to Business: Top Employer Questions in a COVID-19 World
“If you’re not going to wear a mask, I don’t have a job for you,” said webinar host Kevin Mosher, a partner at Thompson Coe and founder of myHRgenius.
However, an employer may deem the wearing of cloth coverings a hazard, such as places where an employee may inhale chemicals that collect in cloth or exacerbate heat issues when they become damp. In such instances, employers may consider providing more robust face coverings.
Cloth face masks are also not considered a substitute for social distancing, according to OSHA, and because cloth masks are not considered PPE, it does not require employers to provide them to employees.
Respirators vs Surgical Masks
The last piece of guidance from OSHA says that employers must not use surgical masks or cloth face coverings when respirators are needed.
In general, employers should always rely on a hierarchy of controls that first includes efforts to eliminate or substitute out workplace hazards and then uses engineering controls (e.g., ventilation, wet methods), administrative controls (e.g., written procedures, modification of task duration), and safe work practices to prevent worker exposures to respiratory hazards, before relying on personal protective equipment, such as respirators.​
Should employees need respirators, OSHA’s guidance describes enforcement discretion around use of respirators, including situations where:
  • It may be necessary to extend the use of or reuse certain respirators
  • Use respirators beyond their manufacturer’s recommended shelf life
  • Use respirators certified under the standards of other countries or jurisdictions
Meanwhile, federal officials have outlined crisis strategies for healthcare workers when respirators are needed but not available. In that case, the specific work should be delayed “until feasible control measures are available.”
Conclusion
As states continue to allow more businesses to operate in the wake of COVID-19, masks are but one of many employment law concerns HR teams and company officials have to worry about.
Plus, reopening regulations differ across jurisdictions, meaning requirements for reopening will prove challenging for compliance teams.
As a recent lawsuit in Illinois demonstrates, employers should take care when devising a plan to reopen.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What is illogical is that 'they' are wearing a mask to protect 'me'.

Meaning I don't give a rat's ass about them. How inconsiderate of me.

BUT IF masks work, shouldn't their wearing one also protect them?
Exactly, same thing as the people who get in a huff over the anti-vaccers. If your stupid vaccine actually works you don't have a damn thing to worry about.

Also I have no problem staying 6 feet away from everyone even in the stores. Just stay the fuck away and you definitely have nothing to worry about.

Their argument would be if you breath on them, cough on them and the 'rona gets on their clothing they may touch it and later get infected.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
For herd immunity to develop a majority of the population needs to be infected. 10% of people 65+ die from the Covid19. There are 50 million people over the age of 65 in the US. Attaining herd immunity could result in millions of dead.
Not millions dead if they have a doctor willing to prescribe the HCQ cocktail at the first sign of symptoms. The media got caught lying about HCQ and the media shares responsibility for those elderly who have died thus far in this mess.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
There are rare times, IMO, that the community needs to really be on the same page; I believe a pandemic is one of them.
If we actually had a pandemic, most here would agree with you. The problem is, there isn't a true pandemic. We are being lied to. Wake up.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Anyone that can’t see right now that this virus is a false flag to push mandatory vaccines, ID2020, shut down the economy on Trumps watch and force mail-in ballots in a last ditch effort to defeat Trump by stealing the election...is blind.

Masks are a smokescreen. F masks. I’m not wearing one...and that’s my right. If you don’t feel comfortable around me, stay home or maintain your distance. That’s on you, not me.
"When a peaceful revolution (via lawful elections) is impossible, a bloody revolution is inevitable."

--The Last Rational Democrat, John Kennedy.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
All true, but facts don't matter.

The solution to opposition to digital chipping, is to pretend it's a digital certificate of vaccination.

The solution to opposition of vaccination, especially politicized vaccination, guided by tech dweebs, not medical scientists...the way around that opposition is to oppress the public until they BEG for the opportunity to be chipped.

Ergo the face-diapers.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Guys this is really simple. If the masks were completely worthless then why do surgeons and nurses wear them during surgery? CLEARLY there’s a benefit there to help prevent spread of pathogens. Now having said that I completely believe the hysteria and hype is 1000% overrated and ridiculous. If peeps are sick then THEY need to be quarantined not just wear a mask. Other than that this thing will just have to burn itself out. I don’t really believe there’s any stopping it if it is a true superbug. So in which case perhaps the quicker it’s spread so we can get over it the better?
Surgeons cut holes in you and then stand over that hole and talk so there is a chance their spit would enter the hole they made in you if they didn't wear a mask.

I promise not to make a hole in you and to then stand over you and talk over the hole. No need for me to dress like a surgeon.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
CAUTION : I Like Ben SWANN. Enter at your own risk:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't know if the guy making this video has an agenda or not. But since he was filming from the git go, he probably wanted to make a scene. That's his bad. If the store requires a mask, the guy should just have taken his business elsewhere. The store is not the government and the store can require a mask if they want. That's not the reason I am replying though.

For those who don't believe this mask crap is political, listen to what a lady says as the guy is leaving. At approximately the 1:07 mark through the 1:15 mark: "Yeah, this is what your president brought us. Your president brought us this, didn't he? Your president."

I guess this lady thinks everyone not wearing a mask is a Trump supporter. She may well think everyone who is wearing a mask is not a Trump supporter. If so, she is wrong on both counts.

They want to divide us and this mask issue is just one way they are getting the job done.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
if masks work.jpg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Optics are important.

As far as Trump valuing his medical advisors, well faucci & brix are NOT his only medical advisors.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Optics are important.

As far as Trump valuing his medical advisors, well faucci & brix are NOT his only medical advisors.
They should have been fired a long time ago.
Trump is fully on the vaccination train coming right at us.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Masks are a barrier to respiratory drops that contain virus. This test show bacteria not virus.

View attachment 171318
One test that shows up in you pic indicates that we could easily reduce spread by not talking in public....antisocial behavior is the key to squashing coof

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0843-2#Sec3

Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks

Abstract
We identified seasonal human coronaviruses, influenza viruses and rhinoviruses in exhaled breath and coughs of children and adults with acute respiratory illness. Surgical face masks significantly reduced detection of influenza virus RNA in respiratory droplets and coronavirus RNA in aerosols, with a trend toward reduced detection of coronavirus RNA in respiratory droplets. Our results indicate that surgical face masks could prevent transmission of human coronaviruses and influenza viruses from symptomatic individuals.
I notice that they use the term Influenza.....as a way to precondition you to expected behavior from October through April of every year moving forawrd.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1594874032376.png

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Think of all the possible income from vaccinating millions of people worldwide. Even trump is dazzeled by those figures. And with the economy (no wait look over here, the virus gonna maim and kill you), they'll be able to steal everything else in a final orgy of death, destruction, and profit...

Great plan for the end of the world as we know it...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++