• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm all for masks

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
OK, I'm stupid.
Explain something so's stupid me can understand it.
How are you always Trump guys justifying always Mr. Mask, DJ Trump, the guy who brought us the Fauci, Birx tag team with Billy Gates lurking in the wings.
It is DJT who is killing all the small businesses in the USA.
It is DJT who says we own your body and you will be vaccinated or you won't get on a plane, or leave your State, we own you.

1594956230806.png

Please tell me what DJ Trump has delivered for all of us little people in fly over land, except a police state fascist nightmare?

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No reason to explain you have been here over the time of Trump and Obama and probably the RINO before Barry at the least.
POTUS is NOT DICTATOR or EMPEROR or KING. Much can be blamed of Butt-Hurt Ryan when he slept through two years as SOH because his Preparation H ran out, which help lead Nan and the PROG DEMs to takeover Congress. Plus many RINOs including Mitch (its about) MeConnell in the Senate had not wanted Trump in office either. They had no puppet indebted to them they could control.

But I guess you'd be find with the Sunshine and Roses HITLARY would have brought to America these last three years wouldn't you ?
POTUS's main fault, and he has stated so, he was too trusting in those he kept from the previous admin. And did not realize everyone that supported him would not follow his direction once they were in office.

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
DJ Trump, the guy who brought us the Fauci, Brix tag team with Billy Gates lurking in the wings.
what part of 'employees' are you not understanding?

Except for Gates, Fauci and Brix are employees of the US Government and are heads of their respective departments...they were there BEFORE President Trump arrived on-scene

You're not suggesting President Trump was to fire these people BEFORE they proved themselves to be boobs, are you?

Clinton fired the entire Travel Department, iirc, I suppose POTUS could have done that, he didn't though, so, we got to see them at their 'finest hour', needs to be 'hours' as they've changed, then changed again, right in front of our eyes...they made a mistake, they didn't make a mistake, peaceful riots are o.k., symbols are for minions...et al

President Trump didn't fire anyone until AFTER they proved themselves to be incompetent, WE WITNESSED MUCH OF THE INCOMPETENCE that was used as the reason to apply any pressure and most of them quit...like the RINO's in the House did in 2018...that's not talked about much but it was / IS a major factor of what we have today...that wasn't anything President Trump did...he may have been the catalyst but they ran from Fear...a similar Fear being applied to us and President Trump is watching these boobs operate First Hand, exactly when we see them change and lie etc...

Q: When Would BE the proper time to fire Fauci and Brix?
Now? Yesterday? certainly not last year, they hadn't done anything wrong yet, that was provable, anyways...now they have

and Gates? i've kept up a bit...I haven't heard President Trump say anything about mandatory vaccines...
Fauci = Yes! Gates = Yes! POTUS = No!

but you know this already...

:dog:

besides, you know you'd love to give a swirly to Fauci...you'd love it
:beer:

that's also why you won't be allowed anywhere near him...

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Tiresome, when posters start campaigning.

Especially when they're not honest about what they really want.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
sometimes it's tough to pull the chest back in and speak from some type of reality where we don't win every fight...mostly because everything isn't a fight, most everything doesn't contain some type of controversy so phenomenal it's needs to be viewed upside-down, through a looking-glass to understand it...some times stuff is exactly what it is, stuff, and when dealt with, as if it's just 'stuff', things get cleaned up quicker

what 'clogs' us up are the 'accessories', the crap that gets added on to the stuff, mostly crap we didn't need in the first place, just something 'extra' to break...

and shit-howdy do some of 'us' know how to break things...LOL

just speaking typing to friends...
:dog:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
What's a swirly?
Don't think I would give anything besides a boot to fauci.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Tiresome, when posters start campaigning.

Especially when they're not honest about what they really want.

Ok, mind reader what do I want?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
No reason to explain you have been here over the time of Trump and Obama and probably the RINO before Barry at the least.
POTUS is NOT DICTATOR or EMPEROR or KING. Much can be blamed of Butt-Hurt Ryan when he slept through two years as SOH because his Preparation H ran out, which help lead Nan and the PROG DEMs to takeover Congress. Plus many RINOs including Mitch (its about) MeConnell in the Senate had not wanted Trump in office either. They had no puppet indebted to them they could control.

But I guess you'd be find with the Sunshine and Roses HITLARY would have brought to America these last three years wouldn't you ?
POTUS's main fault, and he has stated so, he was too trusting in those he kept from the previous admin. And did not realize everyone that supported him would not follow his direction once they were in office.
I was glad when Trump got in.

Not so glad now.

If we can't get any concessions from candidate Trump now, we are in a world of hurt.

My concession is drop this stupid COVID19, Trump.

That's it.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
great analogy, funny

I appreciate the advice, i wasn't aware COVID has now been found in urine...

science today ain't like what it used to be, i'll tell ya what...

it's soooo much better today, what with all the meme's and everything, helping us with our training

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Let's try this again.

How come non-sealing thin paper masks didn't save people from all the PAST influenza epidemics?

How come, since we know the size of a virus, and know the size of the openings in a paper filter...and know the openings are many times larger, never mind the YUUGE gaps between face and material...how come we still think it filters anything?

How come you can smell cooking odors and flatulence through the mask? Those smells are PARTICLES. Airborne particles. FAR bigger than viruses. They get through.

Explain this, and explain why you have trouble with these concepts.

You're welcome.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What's a swirly?
A high-school prank. You take someone you want to fa-cop...and hustle him to the john, and into a stall, one with a load left behind. Shove his face in and flush.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Let's try this again.

How come non-sealing thin paper masks didn't save people from all the PAST influenza epidemics?

How come, since we know the size of a virus, and know the size of the openings in a paper filter...and know the openings are many times larger, never mind the YUUGE gaps between face and material...how come we still think it filters anything?

How come you can smell cooking odors and flatulence through the mask? Those smells are PARTICLES. Airborne particles. FAR bigger than viruses. They get through.

Explain this, and explain why you have trouble with these concepts.

You're welcome.
Just fwiw, last I heard the Wuhan virus was not airborne transmitted, they were droplet transmitted.

jimswift

Silver Miner
The Face Mask Placebo

By Bill Sardi
July 17, 2020

MASSIVE OUTBREAK OF PUBLIC STUPIDITY AS MASSES FEARFULLY WEAR INEFFECTIVE FACE MASKS IN NEED TO RELIEVE THEIR COVID-19-INDUCED ANXIETY.

Health Authorities Admit Face Masks Don’t Halt Infectivity But The Fearful Masses Need Something To Handle Public Anxiety. Even The New England Journal Of Medicine Admits The Futility Of Wearing Face Masks To Protect Against COVID-19 Coronavirus.

What is desperately needed are valium-laced face masks with drug-laced inserts to facilitate the continued aerosol delivery of anti-anxiety medications directly into the lungs. Public anxiety over a contrived threat from a mutated coronavirus has the masses acting like frightened sheep.

You mean face masks aren’t going to protect me from getting the dreaded COVID-19 coronavirus? Answer: They are not.

You mean face masks don’t really keep me from spreading the infection to others? Answer: No.

Here are direct quotes from The New England Journal of Medicine April 1, 2020 report on universal face masking to protect against transmission of the COVID-19 Coronavirus:

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection…
“The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is… minimal….
“…During the care of a patient with unrecognized Covid-19…. A mask alone in this setting will reduce risk only slightly, however, since it does not provide protection from droplets that may enter the eyes or from fomites on the patient or in the environment that providers may pick up on their hands and carry to their mucous membranes (particularly given the concern that mask wearers may have an increased tendency to touch their faces)…..
“…Universal masking alone is not a panacea….
“The extent of marginal benefit of universal masking over and above these foundational measures is debatable….
“Expanded masking protocols’ greatest contribution may be to reduce the transmission of anxiety.”

In fact, by wearing masks you may be delaying others from developing memory antibodies for long-lasting protection against viral infection so our society can return to normal.

Predicted food shortages from fearful employees not showing up for work and closure of restaurants reducing demand for foodstuffs, resulting in tons of food being thrown away, could be more of a threat to human life than the virus.

Modern medicine has issued absurd directives in failed efforts to control spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. But will the mindless masses ever catch on?

People wearing face masks while walking alone on the sidewalk or while driving an automobile alone have become examples of mindless stupidity. With no one within a dozen feet,
the ignorant masses wear face masks.

The news media makes it appear face masks are mandatory (by law), but unless some law has been passed in a State legislature, it is only a guideline.

Health authorities now concede that mandated measures to halt the spread of this mutated virus are only to provide peace of mind — face masks are only an anxiety reliever. Short of mass valium or xanax prescriptions for all, face masks will do. But just imagine if there is a shortage of face masks? What will the masses then do?

Disinfection of grocery store carts is also useless. The CDC issued a belated bulletin the COVID-19 virus is not spread by contact with contaminated surfaces. Viruses aren’t even alive. You can’t kill them like you can bacteria. They only replicate once inside a living cell in your body.

What is required for transmission of the virus from another infected person is very close proximity to facilitate airborne transmission from infected to uninfected lung. And even then, in healthy people, infection should activate antibodies and memory T-cells to produce long-lasting immunity. Until this happens, the public is a sitting duck for a virus that often doesn’t produce any symptoms. Hmmm…

What tips off that modern medicine is pulling the wool over the public’s eyes is that tuberculosis, another lung infection with similar symptoms to COVID-19 coronavirus, is a far greater threat to life, yet modern medicine has never recommended face masks to prevent its spread. There is a hidden agenda.

There are 13 million potential spreaders of TB walking around America with latent (dormant) TB in their lungs that could erupt and infect others should their immune system crash, like after being indoors in a lockdown and deprived of sunshine vitamin D.

TB infects 2 billion people on the planet and kills 1.3 million a year. And COVID-19 is far less transmissible than measles, smallpox and polio. By age group, COVID-19 is only considered lethal in 80+ year olds.

There is no evidence that COVID-19 coronavirus independently kills. It may just be a by-stander virus.

Countries that have a 90+% rate of mask wearing do not report any significant decline in COVID-19-related deaths.

The public health department goons are everywhere, closing down American businesses to the point of ruination. Restaurants are where Americans spend birthdays, anniversaries and holidays enjoying American life. It is no wonder anxiety may develop over time.

It appears any public health directive short of asking the American public to stick their head in the toilet will be complied with.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Except for Gates, Fauci and Brix are employees of the US Government and are heads of their respective departments...they were there BEFORE President Trump arrived on-scene
Ima little sensitive fellas. She is BIRX. I am BRIX.
Now back to my blankie.
1594991170229.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
QUESTION(s):
1) After shopping at the local grocery store, do we leave the masks on once we leave or does the virus just stay in the stores?
- If we leave it on, then for how long?
- How many miles can I drive before it is safe to remove the mask?

2) What about my fingers, arms, legs, head, neck and toes? Should I disinfect them BEFORE or AFTER I remove my mask? After all they were exposed at the store.

3) When we arrive home from the grocery store do we disinfect the goods and bags BEFORE we bring them inside or AFTER?
- Do I put the mask back on?

4) Once we have the goods inside do we disinfect the entire car or just the trunk?

5) Do we need to disinfect our counter tops, pantries, refrigerator, entire kitchen, the dogs (they always sniff the bags) doors we touched, the garage, driveway and street?

6) What should we do about the food and goods purchased? Do we need to disinfect all these items as well? After all they were in the grocery store exposed to all these nasty liberal viruses.

7) What should I do with my homemade fancy cloth mask? Do I burn it? It was also exposed to the nasty virus at the store?
8)What about the clothes I wore to the store? Is disinfecting them okay? Do I disinfect them in the grocery store parking lot or in my garage?

9) What about my eyes? Are there special eye drops I need to take? Where do I get those?

10) After consuming the goods from the store do I need a bio hazard bag for the waste? (Both trash and poop)

11) Is the juice and milk I bought safe to drink or should i disinfect it first?

12) Is there a specific shampoo to use if I get a hair cut to disinfect my hair?

13) My meds...what about my meds? Are they safe to orally consume or should I disinfect them too?

14) If I shop at a hardware store should I disinfect each screw, nut and bolt BEFORE or AFTER I put them in my project?

15) I want to paint my room but I am not sure if I should disinfect the paint BEFORE or AFTER I apply it to the walls.

16) What if I forgot to follow any of the above do I call the fire department, CDC or a PSYCHIATRIST!!??

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
QUESTION(s):
1) After shopping at the local grocery store, do we leave the masks on once we leave or does the virus just stay in the stores?
- If we leave it on, then for how long?
- How many miles can I drive before it is safe to remove the mask?

2) What about my fingers, arms, legs, head, neck and toes? Should I disinfect them BEFORE or AFTER I remove my mask? After all they were exposed at the store.

3) When we arrive home from the grocery store do we disinfect the goods and bags BEFORE we bring them inside or AFTER?
- Do I put the mask back on?

4) Once we have the goods inside do we disinfect the entire car or just the trunk?

5) Do we need to disinfect our counter tops, pantries, refrigerator, entire kitchen, the dogs (they always sniff the bags) doors we touched, the garage, driveway and street?

6) What should we do about the food and goods purchased? Do we need to disinfect all these items as well? After all they were in the grocery store exposed to all these nasty liberal viruses.

7) What should I do with my homemade fancy cloth mask? Do I burn it? It was also exposed to the nasty virus at the store?
8)What about the clothes I wore to the store? Is disinfecting them okay? Do I disinfect them in the grocery store parking lot or in my garage?

9) What about my eyes? Are there special eye drops I need to take? Where do I get those?

10) After consuming the goods from the store do I need a bio hazard bag for the waste? (Both trash and poop)

11) Is the juice and milk I bought safe to drink or should i disinfect it first?

12) Is there a specific shampoo to use if I get a hair cut to disinfect my hair?

13) My meds...what about my meds? Are they safe to orally consume or should I disinfect them too?

14) If I shop at a hardware store should I disinfect each screw, nut and bolt BEFORE or AFTER I put them in my project?

15) I want to paint my room but I am not sure if I should disinfect the paint BEFORE or AFTER I apply it to the walls.

16) What if I forgot to follow any of the above do I call the fire department, CDC or a PSYCHIATRIST!!??
First thing you might want to try is switching to decaf. LOL

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
You don't need those stinking masks.
Just make sure your immune system has the nutrients it needs.

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n04.shtml

Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus

by Andrew W. Saul, Editor
(OMNS January 26, 2020) The coronavirus pandemic can be dramatically slowed, or stopped, with the immediate widespread use of high doses of vitamin C. Physicians have demonstrated the powerful antiviral action of vitamin C for decades. There has been a lack of media coverage of this effective and successful approach against viruses in general, and coronavirus in particular.

It is very important to maximize the body's anti-oxidative capacity and natural immunity to prevent and minimize symptoms when a virus attacks the human body. The host environment is crucial. Preventing is obviously easier than treating severe illness. But treat serious illness seriously. Do not hesitate to seek medical attention. It is not an either-or choice. Vitamin C can be used right along with medicines when they are indicated.

"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C."
(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

The physicians of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service and the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine urge a nutrient-based method to prevent or minimize symptoms for future viral infection. The following inexpensive supplemental levels are recommended for adults; for children reduce these in proportion to body weight:

Vitamin C: 3,000 milligrams (or more) daily, in divided doses.

Vitamin D3: 2,000 International Units daily. (Start with 5,000 IU/day for two weeks, then reduce to 2,000)

Magnesium: 400 mg daily (in citrate, malate, chelate, or chloride form)

Zinc: 20 mg daily

Selenium: 100 mcg (micrograms) daily

Vitamin C [1], Vitamin D [2], magnesium [3], zinc [4], and selenium [5] have been shown to strengthen the immune system against viruses.
The basis for using high doses of vitamin C to prevent and combat virus-caused illness may be traced back to vitamin C's early success against polio, first reported in the late 1940s.[6] Many people are unaware, even surprised, to learn this. Further clinical evidence built up over the decades, leading to an anti-virus protocol published in 1980.[7]

It is important to remember that preventing and treating respiratory infections with large amounts of vitamin C is well established. Those who believe that vitamin C generally has merit, but massive doses are ineffective or somehow harmful, will do well to read the original papers for themselves. To dismiss the work of these doctors simply because they had success so long ago sidesteps a more important question: Why has the benefit of their clinical experience not been presented to the public by responsible governmental authorities, especially in the face of a viral pandemic?

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Seems the more that the OBVIOUS failings of these face-diapers come out...the more the Leftist tyrants double down on them.

This is really an irritation. I can't shop - for stuff I NEED, like some clothing, like food...I can't eat out...let's face it, as a retiree, it's important to get out, to stay sane and have some minimal contact with others.

All gone now. I'd leave in a New York Minute...but there's no place to go.

Global insanity.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Mine should be here any day now.
I have ordered a couple of them. Just for the local stores I cannot avoid.

I took my son in to see his pediatrician. The doc asked if I was concerned about the coronavirus. I told her that I was not concerned in the least about the beer virus. If I was going to be concerned, I would be concerned about influenza, but that I wasn't concerned about that either. I got a smile back from the doc. Doc wasn't allowed to say anything that may jeopardize the ability to keep the license to practice. The smile said a lot, though.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
We went to Ace Hardware and the local grocery store 20 miles from our little town and 99% of people we saw , no mask.

The pharmacy requires a mask in the store. They will not get my business.

Im wondering if our county sheriffs will publicly refuse to enforce the gubnors mandate?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My last response to these lunatics. I'm done arguing.

Masks and quarantines are for sick people. I'm quite healthy.

You have BS made up numbers - you don't care
You have perfectly good treatments - you bash them and make them illegal
You have cheap ways to stay healthy - you don't care
You have destroyed many people's business - you don't care
You quite possibly have destroyed the foundations of civilization (why group together when now you have to social distance and hide) - you don't care

Well I don't care about your desire to mask everyone like a robbery suspect in sane years past.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My last response to these lunatics. I'm done arguing.

Masks and quarantines are for sick people. I'm quite healthy.

You have BS made up numbers - you don't care
You have perfectly good treatments - you bash them and make them illegal
You have cheap ways to stay healthy - you don't care
You have destroyed many people's business - you don't care
You quite possibly have destroyed the foundations of civilization (why group together when now you have to social distance and hide) - you don't care

Well I don't care about your desire to mask everyone like a robbery suspect in sane years past.
It's all about POWER. In this case, vicarious power. "Look, Ossifer! He's not WEARING A MASK!!!"

That a mask does nothing, doesn't matter to these...it's an overused meme, but it's true...these Karens. These cucks and ©ⓤnts.

They can force people to comply with a stupid, counterproductive, socially-inhibiting, infuriating compliance...for...reasons.

They can ban a drug that actually works to cure Beer Cooties, because Orange-Man-Bad. Or, they can cheer that the dweebs of the Deep State ban it.

They just simply want to grid the sole of their peasant boots into the faces of other peasants, who they fear as superior to them. And correctly - those who resist this, have a skill they do not. Specifically, Critical-Thinking skills.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Its Bizarro world now. Before the Beer virus, if a person went into a bank with a mask police were called.

Today, if a person goes into a bank without a mask police are called.
My credit union has just locked up.

At the ATMs they've got an interactive video terminal. I get to talk to a teller via the screen...for the MOMENT, it doesn't appear he's in India.

That's coming.

Before the Mask Order, the CU had a sign: WE CARE...but, please remove your mask. If you're not comfortable, use our Electronic Teller Service at the Drive-Through.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My CU just OPENed back up last week. We had to use the drive ups/ air tubes to do transactions like deposits and withdraws w/o ATM charges. Everything else we can do from home Tansfers - Car payments.