• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm all for masks

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
love how they try to define us with 'their' definitions,

----------
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy (psychotherapy).

OMFG that is funny...............let's talk about it
-------

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy.Different conceptions of psychopathy have been used throughout history that are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.

antisocial according to whom?

Machiavellianism is a personality trait involving manipulativeness and deceit, cynical views toward human nature, and a cold, calculating attitude towards others. The trait was conceptualized in 1970 by Christie and Geiss, and describes the extent to which individuals adhere to the political philosophy of Italian writer Niccolò Machiavelli, who advocated views involving cunning, deceit, and the notion that “means justify the ends.”

Machiavellianism is one of three interpersonally aversive personality traits that collectively constitute what is known as the “Dark Triad”; the other two traits being narcissism and psychopathy. Relative to Machiavellianism, narcissism involves a grandiose, inflated view of oneself, superficial charm, and deficits in the consideration of others. Comparatively, psychopathy is a personality trait involving reckless, antisocial behavior, lying, cheating, and a callous disregard of others that may border on aggression and violence. Machiavellianism, along with narcissism and psychopathy, share a constellation of features which have been referred to as the “core of the Dark Triad.” These features include shallow affect and a poor emotional attachment to others, an agentic self-focused approach to life, deficits in empathy, and low levels of honesty and humility. Machiavellianism is a distinct trait on its own however, and the distinctiveness of this trait will be discussed below. The trait of Machiavellianism is normally measured with the MACH-IV questionnaire, and for the purposes of this article, individuals who would score highly on this questionnaire are referred to as “Machiavellians.”

now this is where it gets interesting as it completely defines the modern 'rat' quite completely

so once again, we have libtards defining themselves thru others, ie projection

they do it all the time to the stupid ass republicans and of course they aren't smart enough to defend themselves
115694064_10220281079431835_7584200015471701281_o.jpg

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yup. Our young people are our FUTURE.

Stand by to stand by...

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

chieftain

Silver Miner
So Fuckwit McMoron thought it was a good idea to set that car on fire in that manner...

I was hoping its head blew off.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yup...

I live outside of DC and I see loads of them...

I never realized the depths of programming that people are succeptible to...

Good people...mostly honest people....they just dont question things the way we do...sheep...

Our job - in my opinion is to be sheepdogs...protecting the sheep from the wolves...
I am with you Strawboss. I had no idea we were so easily controlled. I'll bet it's really getting some appetites. I think the 'second round' absolute bullcrap is solely for the leftists amusement.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the chickadee in the video is a gringo, a cracker...lady in that photo ain't

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Nah, check out the hair dangling when she goes to grab the gas can. She did have a white mask on though.
i know, first time through I saw the corn-cobs flying off of her head...but the hands are white...on my computer her hands look white

Could be gloves,... or the reaction from the 'backflash'...burned her good

LOL

she got a rude awakening when she "saw the light" and thought she won the car she hit, but the damage didn't seem to take, she needs to be encouraged to do it again

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Watch the video again. I haven't seen too many craka's with dreadlocks like that. She was in disguise so whitey would be blamed if she were caught on camera. The blast blew off her hoodie and she was exposed

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Now Im a psycho, lol…..

View attachment 173646

Two recent studies looked at the relationship between personality traits and reactions to restrictions put in place to slow the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19. Researchers found that people possessing so-called "Dark Triad" traits—narcissism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism—were less likely to comply with restrictions or engage in preventative measures against the pandemic. However, researchers also emphasized the small role personality traits have in the overall response to pandemic restrictions, like face-mask mandates and social-distancing requirements.

Both studies, which, combined, surveyed more than a thousand people in Poland, were published in the peer-reviewed academic journal Personality and Individual Differences.

In "Adaptive and maladaptive behavior during the COVID-19 pandemic: The role of Dark Triad traits, collective narcissism, and health beliefs," researchers Bartłomiej Nowaka and Paweł Brzóskaa of the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Poland, along with co-authors at other universities, surveyed 755 people between the ages of 18 and 78 in the second half of March—in the third and fourth weeks of government pandemic restrictions.

https://www.newsweek.com/narcissists-psychopaths-face-mask-requirement-mandate-social-distancing-covid-19-coronavirus-1519732
OOOOOHH BULLSCHIFF ! :mad::zombie:o_O

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Nah, check out the hair dangling when she goes to grab the gas can. She did have a white mask on though.
Yah. Dat a geto booty, no lie.

I'd like to think that most males would be smart enough NOT to REACH INTO a closed space they're trying to blow up...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
So Fuckwit McMoron thought it was a good idea to set that car on fire in that manner...

I was hoping its head blew off.
Well a good scorching anyhow !!

I LUV IT...png
:dduck::dduck::dduck::belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Stores including Walmart and Home Depot are starting to backtrack on the mask requirement because they are having trouble enforcing it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eens-CVS-serve-customers-dont-wear-masks.html

Comment of the day in the comments section of the article at the link:
The great thing about the virus is that it has wiped out every other disease known to man. But it is a limited-time offer and expires November 5.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Posted: July 22, 2020
Categories: News
5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells
PubMed
In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure.
This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

See it here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668870/

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

Posted: July 22, 2020
Categories: News
5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells
PubMed
In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure.
This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

See it here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668870/

https://scienceintegritydigest.com/2020/07/23/worst-paper-of-2020-5g-and-coronavirus-induction/
Worst paper of 2020? 5G and Coronavirus induction

This paper made my jaw drop:

5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells – M Fioranelli et al. – J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2020 Jul 16;34(4). doi: 10.23812/20-269-E-4.

The paper suggests that 5G waves (the latest cell phone technology) can spontaneously generate Coronaviruses in skin cells. Yet, there is nothing in this article that proves this extraordinary claim. It is absolute nonsense.

Combining two hot topics into one title, this article is surely asking for some attention. Attention it will get. Because it is one of the worst scientific papers I have seen this year.

The authors
Who are the authors on this article? The first two authors are the notorious duo M Fioranelli and A Sepehri.
I have written about Alireza Sepehri before. In short, Sepehri is an astrophysicist who briefly worked at the Research Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics of Maragha (RIAAM) in Iran, but kept on using his affiliation long after he was not employed anymore. He wrote several preprints and articles in which he decapitated 400 birds to prove they can still live without a head, implanted beans into another bird to create new life, and claimed that DNA of a women will irradiate waves that are canceled by male DNA. Make sure to read his elaborate response to my critique on PubPeer (“we wonder that how this person lets herself to go to twitter and makes some main publishing institutes and publishers questionable“).
Massimo Fioranelli is a Human Physiology professor at the Università degli studi Guglielmo Marconi in Rome. He also has a website to make sure you know that he always graduated Cum Laude (“sempre con lode“).
Fioranelli and Sepehri have published some incoherent papers together before. Of note, they published a paper in which they propose to infect pregnant women with influenza virus as a novel way to reveal the gender of the fetus [PubPeer thread]. In another paper, they claim that water has a memory and that cancer in men or women can be stopped by treatment with cells from the opposite gender [PubPeer]. At least nine of the papers they published are indexed in PubMed.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
https://scienceintegritydigest.com/2020/07/23/worst-paper-of-2020-5g-and-coronavirus-induction/
Worst paper of 2020? 5G and Coronavirus induction

This paper made my jaw drop:

5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells – M Fioranelli et al. – J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2020 Jul 16;34(4). doi: 10.23812/20-269-E-4.

The paper suggests that 5G waves (the latest cell phone technology) can spontaneously generate Coronaviruses in skin cells. Yet, there is nothing in this article that proves this extraordinary claim. It is absolute nonsense.

Combining two hot topics into one title, this article is surely asking for some attention. Attention it will get. Because it is one of the worst scientific papers I have seen this year.

The authors
Who are the authors on this article? The first two authors are the notorious duo M Fioranelli and A Sepehri.
I have written about Alireza Sepehri before. In short, Sepehri is an astrophysicist who briefly worked at the Research Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics of Maragha (RIAAM) in Iran, but kept on using his affiliation long after he was not employed anymore. He wrote several preprints and articles in which he decapitated 400 birds to prove they can still live without a head, implanted beans into another bird to create new life, and claimed that DNA of a women will irradiate waves that are canceled by male DNA. Make sure to read his elaborate response to my critique on PubPeer (“we wonder that how this person lets herself to go to twitter and makes some main publishing institutes and publishers questionable“).
Massimo Fioranelli is a Human Physiology professor at the Università degli studi Guglielmo Marconi in Rome. He also has a website to make sure you know that he always graduated Cum Laude (“sempre con lode“).
Fioranelli and Sepehri have published some incoherent papers together before. Of note, they published a paper in which they propose to infect pregnant women with influenza virus as a novel way to reveal the gender of the fetus [PubPeer thread]. In another paper, they claim that water has a memory and that cancer in men or women can be stopped by treatment with cells from the opposite gender [PubPeer]. At least nine of the papers they published are indexed in PubMed.
Wow, another set up a strawman and knock it down.

Says nothing about the concept of current paper in question.

What is science? For my money it is you look around and try to setup experiments that prove your thesis.
If your thesis sounds wild, but your experiment shows corollary proof you may be on to something.

Thomas Edison would be in your top ten of crackpots for all the failed experiments he ran.

Last edited:

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Wow, another set up a strawman and knock it down.

Says nothing about the concept of current paper in question.

What is science? For my money it is you look around and try to setup experiments that prove your thesis.
If your thesis sounds wild, but your experiment shows corollary proof you may be on to something.

Thomas Edison would be in your top ten of crackpots for all the failed experiments he ran.
Its difficult to find that paper in full since it was withdrawn from the journal.

chieftain

Silver Miner
I found a watermarked version.

However the paper is woefully written, whoever wrote that hit piece didn't need to launch and ad homiem attack. They could have had a field daty tearing apart the paper. Some of the claims being made are completely baseless and the references cited are worse.

Cancer is only one of the
many problems. 5G causes 720 (factorial) different
diseases in human beings, and can kill everything
that lives except some forms of microorganisms
(12)
The referenced paper (12, also attached) is even worse, the authors quote themselves (another paper they've written) and I quote:

4. Scientifc Research on 5G, 4G Small Cells, Wireless Radiation And
Health.
5. (2019) Government Studies Show Emf Health Risks Going Back
Decades. Emf Protection & Safety
What scientific research??? They made up a heap of crap and then listed the source as "scientific research"???

The quotes and baseless claims aren't even the worst bits. The original paper has the sloppiest mathematics I've ever seen in a supposedly peer reviewed paper. The authors couldn't even make their numbers add up. I could pick on the formatting (scientific papers with a mathematical bent are usually set in LaTex so all mathematical symbols are correct) but I'd be nit-picking.

Then I came upon this pearler:

Some waves in 5G technology could be taken by dermatologic antennas, however radio waves could not pass the skin cells
All 5G frequencies are within the part of the spectrum that are considered radio waves (30 Hz to 300 GHz). If the authors knew what they were even writing, they would have known this and written the caption differently.

There is more, I'll refrain though as I'll start ranting.

Attachments

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Walmart, Home Depot and other retailers walk back face mask mandates, will serve maskless customers

Following several dangerous confrontations, stores won't enforce face mask rules.

https://www.theblaze.com/amp/walmart-home-depot-mask-policy-stores-2646800357?
Too late.

The damage is done. They can put on the happy-face all they want, but they've shown where THEY...WANT to go.

Woke stores, that want to impose their values on others, are not places I will patronize any more than I must.

Expect to see Walmart join the other bankrupt department store chains, inside of five years. I don't forget this sh!t.

And yes, I got blocked from entering one for no-face-diaper. I have a workaround now - cycle helmet - but they're finding out about how much We The People, with our money, like being herded like cattle.

I had seriously considered going back with a pry bar, and adjusting some attitudes...but the up side of old age is, you consider your moves and your costs.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I had seriously considered going back with a pry bar, and adjusting some attitudes...but the up side of old age is, you consider your moves and your costs.
yeah, you hit one of their $99 items, something that cost them $33, you'll have legal costs that would far exceed what you would have encountered if you simply walked into the store, put the lamp into a cart and wheeled it out of the store, onto a city bus and went home...

you'd have a free lamp

at least that's what i'm lead to believe...ymmv

:winks2:

edit:
take the cart too...the buses have those 'bike holders' on them, load it up too!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
i know, first time through I saw the corn-cobs flying off of her head...but the hands are white...on my computer her hands look white

Could be gloves,... or the reaction from the 'backflash'...burned her good

LOL

she got a rude awakening when she "saw the light" and thought she won the car she hit, but the damage didn't seem to take, she needs to be encouraged to do it again
She has white gloves on. Nobody's hands are that white.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
yeah, you hit one of their $99 items, something that cost them $33, you'll have legal costs that would far exceed what you would have encountered if you simply walked into the store, put the lamp into a cart and wheeled it out of the store, onto a city bus and went home...

you'd have a free lamp

at least that's what i'm lead to believe...ymmv

:winks2:

edit:
take the cart too...the buses have those 'bike holders' on them, load it up too!
Shee-itt.

Now you given me a good reason to wear a mask.

...damn you. I have a track record of taking the bad ideas I find...and running with them.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
She has white gloves on. Nobody's hands are that white.
thanks, they did look too white but:

i was more intrigued with her 'catch' of the flames...she saved that car that was next to her, from the initial blast, with her face, and she was good until she hit it with her body...better call MAACO

Shee-itt.

Now you given me a good reason to wear a mask.

...damn you. I have a track record of taking the bad ideas I find...and running with them.
i know, i'm usually the guy who comes up with 'em...i had to stop, too many people took me too literally over they years...it got too dangerous and not that 'jackass' kind of stuff, that's just stoopid

:beer:

Walmart is nothing but a cancer. I hope to see them burn and have 0 stores and online presence before I die. Along with a regional grocery store in my area.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited: