• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm all for masks

chieftain

Silver Miner
I have a feeling this is a snowflake site and no one who visits it considers Trump as their president! Either that or it's a half dozen kikes pushing the communist Bolshevik agenda.

View attachment 174077
That's the second Melbourne daily paper shooty. Not all that long ago, it used to be a half decent newspaper (as decent as MSM rag can be), but of late... the comments speak volumes.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's the second Melbourne daily paper shooty. Not all that long ago, it used to be a half decent newspaper (as decent as MSM rag can be), but of late... the comments speak volumes.
They've lost their fucking minds alright!!

chieftain

Silver Miner
Fear factor runs high.
It's not just that, about 10 years ago the management at Fairfax turfed out the old guard of real journalists and partly replaced them with watermelon scum. Ever since, the quality of the journalism and the tone of everything written has gone to the dogs. I post links from there because as bad as they are, they aren't a patch on the no.1 daily here, the Herald-Sun (more commonly known as the Herald-Scum). That rag has been a tabloid by size and by nature since day dot and is charting new depths of irrelevance.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's not just that, about 10 years ago the management at Fairfax turfed out the old guard of real journalists and partly replaced them with watermelon scum. Ever since, the quality of the journalism and the tone of everything written has gone to the dogs. I post links from there because as bad as they are, they aren't a patch on the no.1 daily here, the Herald-Sun (more commonly known as the Herald-Scum). That rag has been a tabloid by size and by nature since day dot and is charting new depths of irrelevance.
Sounds like my local rag. The Sunday is the only one I purchase and yesterday they were going off on how accurate their reporting is compared to the internet's. What s joke.

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
You all look better with masks on, just sayin.

chieftain

Silver Miner
^Looks like Cocktank, I mean Shark Tank.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
http://www.controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/Douglas_Reed_Books_pdf/design.pdf

The conspiracy against nations has succeeded in hijacking the American inheritance of wealth and energy and diverting it to the purpose of destroying nations and setting up the world dictatorship.

Now that the 20th Century is three parts done, the track of the conspiracy can be charted and its promoters identified.

Only the lunatic fringe and the perjured public men still deny that it exists.

The initiates have long since made public their plan for a world where nationhood would be a punishable offence, a plan, in fact, for a world concentration camp.

The great Plan now overshadows our every day and is the reason why we live in a present without a future.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
"Where's you mask, bro?" Some punk kid comes up to me today at Festival Foods while I am eyeing up a bottle of kosher pickles.

"Where's YOURS?" (I learned that trick from 'Madea goes to Jail') Always answer a question with a question when confronted by an adversary

He starts whinning about his job at a nursing home, but very aggressively and with total hostility. I tell him to shut the fuck up and mind his own business in the future. We go into the typical verbal battle except I get in his face and blow my bad breath right through his mask.

Now here comes the manager. He is middle aged guy in mask who obviously does not want looting or any other problems in the store. Does not want to play bouncer if he can help it.

Now this where keefer street-trick number 2 comes in. ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO TALK TO ANY AUTHOURITES WHEN THEY SHOW UP
always.. always.. always.. I cant empisize this enough. That instantly makes you 'the victim' in their eyes.

Now is when you turn into Edward Haskill and calmly/rationally explain how you are an old man minding your own business and this perfect stranger verbally assaults' you in HIS store. You immediately gain his respect confidence because he doesn't have to call security and then has to deal with the Antifa lover who cant shut the hell up because you have just wound him like a hornets nest. all my rants that kid got to hear. That kid is my enemy, enemy of this country and enemy of everything we hold near/dear. Let him clearly know these facts when confronted.

Then explain to the manager how you don't have ur mask. Don't just say, "My dog ate it' he probably wont buy it, but use ur imagination.

"Can I get you a mask"

"Certainly,, would you do that?' Even the punk kid didn't expect that courtesy as he wishes he had a dad once in his life, obviously.

Manager brings you a mask. you thank him, but you never wear it and NO ONE in that store will bother you again after you show them you are not some typical easy prey.

You will leave the store with both ur goods and your balls. Seriously. Cant emphasize that testicle part enough. WE will need those in the days to come.

Kid didn't expect it. "I'm a full grown man and you are a little puss--so don't be trying to tell me what to do!!!"

Its all about submission and it feels good to be free! Practice freedom and you will enjoy freedom. I was with two buddies and they just laughed about it and we went right back to talking about things in life that really matter. (One of those guys was from a Elks Club and he led the first fund raiser for Jim Janos/Jesse Ventura. He told me he was with Jesse when he won and they all got good and drunk at Cantaberry. hahahahahaha That made me forget all about that prick at FF. You guys need to develop your own style. but dont bow to these ***********

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Some of you younger guys may need to get off the computer go out and live.

Seriously. you remind me of the poor sad ass bastards in high school who never got laid, but it was all they ever talked about or thought about.

Pretty soon you wont even be able to leave a flat screen to go take a shit.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
"Where's you mask, bro?" Some punk kid comes up to me today at Festival Foods while I am eyeing up a bottle of kosher pickles.

"Where's YOURS?" (I learned that trick from 'Madea goes to Jail') Always answer a question with a question when confronted by an adversary

He starts whinning about his job at a nursing home, but very aggressively and with total hostility. I tell him to shut the fuck up and mind his own business in the future. We go into the typical verbal battle except I get in his face and blow my bad breath right through his mask.

Now here comes the manager. He is middle aged guy in mask who obviously does not want looting or any other problems in the store. Does not want to play bouncer if he can help it.

Now this where keefer street-trick number 2 comes in. ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO TALK TO ANY AUTHOURITES WHEN THEY SHOW UP
always.. always.. always.. I cant empisize this enough. That instantly makes you 'the victim' in their eyes.

Now is when you turn into Edward Haskill and calmly/rationally explain how you are an old man minding your own business and this perfect stranger verbally assaults' you in HIS store. You immediately gain his respect confidence because he doesn't have to call security and then has to deal with the Antifa lover who cant shut the hell up because you have just wound him like a hornets nest. all my rants that kid got to hear. That kid is my enemy, enemy of this country and enemy of everything we hold near/dear. Let him clearly know these facts when confronted.

Then explain to the manager how you don't have ur mask. Don't just say, "My dog ate it' he probably wont buy it, but use ur imagination.

"Can I get you a mask"

"Certainly,, would you do that?' Even the punk kid didn't expect that courtesy as he wishes he had a dad once in his life, obviously.

Manager brings you a mask. you thank him, but you never wear it and NO ONE in that store will bother you again after you show them you are not some typical easy prey.

You will leave the store with both ur goods and your balls. Seriously. Cant emphasize that testicle part enough. WE will need those in the days to come.

Kid didn't expect it. "I'm a full grown man and you are a little puss--so don't be trying to tell me what to do!!!"

Its all about submission and it feels good to be free! Practice freedom and you will enjoy freedom. I was with two buddies and they just laughed about it and we went right back to talking about things in life that really matter. (One of those guys was from a Elks Club and he led the first fund raiser for Jim Janos/Jesse Ventura. He told me he was with Jesse when he won and they all got good and drunk at Cantaberry. hahahahahaha That made me forget all about that prick at FF. You guys need to develop your own style. but dont bow to these ***********
It's usually the old guys bitching about lack of masks around here.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Come to Minneapolis. I am giving guided tours for all you big game hunters on GIM. You want a big black afro hanging over ur mantle?

I know where to bag one.

A couple of stuffed Antifa assholes to show ur neighbors? keef will set u up with a two-fur. Bring ur own ammo and a concealed carry.

We dress you up like an old man cuz you have to draw them in close before you bag em. It relieves a lot of stress and saves you wasted words on the net. For an extra fiddy I'll even tape it on ur cell phone to show ur friends on Facebook

Name em and claim em :fishing:Its open season.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Come to Minneapolis. I am giving guided tours for all you big games hunters on GIM. You want a big black afro hanging over ur mantle?

I know where to bag one.

A couple of stuffed Antifa assholes to show ur neighbors? keef will set u up with a two-fur. Bring ur own ammo and a concealed carry.

We dress you up like an old man cuz you have to draw them in close before you bag em. It relieves a lot of stress and saves you wasted words on the net. For an extra fiddy I'll even tape it on ur cell phone to show ur friends on Facebook Name em and claim em :fishing:
Can I bring my BFG?
big fucking gun

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Still haven't had anyone really confront me over not wearing one. Besides walking out of a Menards. I did wear a stupid cut up piece of shirt to do a museum thing with the family. The wife dreads conflict, so i relent now and again. I think a good retort to wear's your mask will be where is your Haz-Mat suit?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Come to Minneapolis. I am giving guided tours for all you big game hunters on GIM. You want a big black afro hanging over ur mantle?

I know where to bag one.

We dress you up like an old man cuz you have to draw them in close before you bag em. It relieves a lot of stress and saves you wasted words on the net. For an extra fiddy I'll even tape it on ur cell phone to show ur friends on Facebook

Name em and claim em :fishing:Its open season.
Be an internet star.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
No, I prefer low profile. I might just grow an old man mask
1596152788642.png

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Still haven't had anyone really confront me over not wearing one. Besides walking out of a Menards. I did wear a stupid cut up piece of shirt to do a museum thing with the family. The wife dreads conflict, so i relent now and again. I think a good retort to wear's your mask will be where is your Haz-Mat suit?
You family guys have to tow the line and I respect you angle of blowing it off with humor. Some guys wear a nazi symbol on their masks. Whatever works. Whatever fits the mood. I might wear a mask someday when it seems right. It just has not ever seemed right to me yet.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
No helmet laws suck sticker?
I NEVER wore a helmet in KY on my bike. I was often smoking a cigar and enjoying life/the rolling hills and horse farms. It could have cost me my life, but it turns out soccer moms in suvs were the biggest threat, them texting.

thats why many bikers rode in gangs, thats the only way to avoid being wasted by negligent drivers. MN sucks for bikes, have to adapt to ur habitat. But I do admire the occasional young kid that rides his chopped sporster down town wide open. to only be young again...

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
‘Effectiveness Unproven’: Dutch Government Won’t Use Mask Mandate; ‘No Proven Effectiveness’

The Dutch government on Wednesday advised the public that there will be no mask mandate to slow the spread of coronavirus, stating that their effectiveness remains unproven.

The Minister for Medical Care Tamara van Ark made the decision after a review by the country’s National Institute for Health (RIVM).

Instead the official advice is for better adherence to social distancing rules after a surge in coronavirus cases over the past seven days, Van Ark said at a press conference in The Hague, Reuters reports.

“Because from a medical perspective there is no proven effectiveness of masks, the Cabinet has decided that there will be no national obligation for wearing non-medical masks” Van Ark said.

RIVM chief Jaap van Dissel cited studies that show masks help slow the spread of disease but remained unconvinced they will do anything to counter coronavirus outbreak in the Netherlands.

He argued wearing masks incorrectly, together with worse adherence to social distancing rules, could increase the risk of transmitting the disease.

“So we think that if you’re going to use masks (in a public setting) … then you must give good training for it,” he said.

The decision followed a meeting of health and government officials after new coronavirus cases in the country rose to 1,329 in the past week, an increase of more than a third. The case level has since flattened out.

As Breitbart News reported, the Dutch have taken a different path in their reaction to the global pandemic almost from the first moment it was discovered.

Shops have remained open and families cycle along in the sunny summer weather in the Netherlands, which has opted for what it calls an “intelligent lockdown” to meet the coronavirus threat.

In contrast to most other European countries where people were ordered to remain housebound for months at a time, the Dutch authorities merely advised people to stay home if possible and to keep 1.5 metres (five feet) of social distance.

The Dutch position — very similar to Sweden’s — also reflects a wider philosophical split in both Europe and the world on how to balance the need to curb the disease against the catastrophic economic and broader societal damage caused by harsh lockdowns.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/07/30/effectiveness-unproven-dutch-lawmaker-advises-against-wearing-masks/

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the fact she was so 'happy' about all of it...

I wonder what she's like when she's in a Morgue?

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Wisconsin law enforcement agencies react to Gov. Evers’ mask mandate

WFRV Local 5 will update this as more agencies provide responses.

(WFRV) – After Governor Tony Evers issued an Emergency Order creating a statewide mask mandate, many Northeast Wisconsin law enforcement agencies spoke out, saying they would not enforce the order.

According to a Frequently Asked Question document provided with the order, Wisconsinites who see someone not wearing a mask should do “nothing” despite violators potentially facing a civil fine of up to $200.

Select a department below to jump to their statement:

Appleton Police | Brillion Police | Brown County | Calumet County| Dodge County | Door County agencies| Fond du Lac County | Oconto County | Outagamie County | Manitowoc County | Shawano County |Sheboygan County agencies | Two Rivers Police | Washburn County | Waupaca County

Appleton Police

“If you are a customer or citizen, and see an individual not wearing a face covering which makes you uncomfortable please exercise social distancing, don’t confront them, and don’t call the police. There are many circumstances in which individuals are not required to wear a face covering,” Appleton Police said in a Friday release. “If you are one of those individuals who cannot wear a face covering, please be kind to those around you as well and do your best to create social distancing.

“It is important for our citizens to know that due to our limited resources, and the complexity of the order, we will not be able to respond to complaints that are solely of an individual not wearing a face covering. We believe our community members understand the importance of this issue and so far, we have seen overwhelming voluntary compliance.”

moar:

https://www.wearegreenbay.com/coronavirus/wisconsin-law-enforcement-agencies-react-to-gov-evers-mask-mandate/

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Ehh, I read a few pages.. Not gonna go through it all.

I have no problem with actually wearing masks that work, I think people wearing these vanity / cloth / surgical masks are idiots. Anything short of the proper size N95 / KN95 is a waste of time.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...9/do-face-masks-help-against-coronavirus.aspx

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Some public health groups say wearing face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic are crucial and others say masks have limited benefit
  • The CDC originally did not recommend mass face mask wearing because of fears of shortage of the masks for health care personnel
  • Some scientific studies show face masks represent no benefit in stopping the transmission of COVID-19
  • Virus expert Judy Mikovits of "Plandemic" fame and others have concluded that face masks are dangerous
  • Wearers of face masks must also use scrupulous hand hygiene to receive significant protection
  • Long article follows...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i got a new one today...

took a dump and wiped with it

wondered what to do with it, and, at that point...i'm not a bad man

i tossed it into the womans restroom...they're pigs, they'll take care of it

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
.when you put on a mask it applies slight pressure to your nose, when this happens you open your mouth to gain more air into your lung…why does this matter? IMO it defeats the very science that masks work.. I doubt it has even been studied.

"When you breath in through your mouth you lose the 5 filtration stages of your nose that help protect you from getting colds and viruses. Your air intake is of much more volume allowing you to draw in many more large particles around the edge of a mask and through the fibers that are not proven to stop covid19.

So tell me again how masks are the best if they cause a mass majority to become mouth breathers?There are tons of documented health risks with mouth breathing, increased blood pressure is only one of them. From the dental side, a dry mouth makes you more prone to cavities, mouth and lip sores, and gum disease. Gum disease is directly tied to cardiac issues and diabetic glucose spikes.

As much as they want long term studies on the safety of HCQ, no one is discussing the long term risks of becoming a mouth breather and the increased risks of staying a mouth breather as a long term response even after the masks are removed.. will our governors cover our dental bills and hospital treatments from something they have no studies on long term risks? Doubtful.

This is one article from Texas about the increased findings of cavities since covid. While this is interesting it goes very much deeper medically. Maskne is mainly caused by mouth breathing under a mask, chapped lips, cavities, gum disease, sores on lips and tongue….

Due to my job I have worn a mask while on the job for many years prior to covid and have experienced mouth breathing and side effects personally. I now concentrate everyday to make sure I breath only through my nose and I have not caught any common cold or virus in over 4 years."

https://www.kitv.com/story/42390983/a-texas-dentist-believes-wearing-a-mask-could-cause-more-cavities

1596381480060.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Science teacher speaking in code for youtube video to bypass Nazi Censors. Carbon dioxide levels skyrocket in mask after 10 breaths according to CO2 detector

Science Teacher Explains Why Children SHOULD not Wear Face Masks When They Return to School

•Jul 22, 2020

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Given the rise of untreatable TB, we will need more than masks soon enough time to bring back leper colonies type communities.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Masks for lepers???

I know a leper that has to return to the shower every morning cuz he always forgets his head and shoulders.

I don't think hed remember to wear a mask.

The masks, like the stupid Xs painted on the floor of Wally World and Safeway...these are all just thought-control devices and tests of obedience and tolerance levels.

There were PERFECTLY OBVIOUS ways to let at-risk persons deal with this. Such as mandated excused absences from work for those in risk groups. Such as PRACTICAL advice on self-quarantining and ways to protect, personally.

Had not the Karens all started buying up masks, there would have been plenty of N99 masks for the true at-risk persons.

But, VOLUNTARY isolation...would have addressed the problem.

Instead of Billy The Gates' problem - which is, how to redesign humanity and human society to correlate to his own neurotic needs...[/QUOTE]

Not to forget his WIFE !! ....... she`s the poster girl for "Neurotics R Us" !!