• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm all for masks

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Here I thought vampires don't cast a reflection in the mirror. Scratch that theory. This photograph is proof they do!
That was from long ago when mirrors were coated with silver, a pure metal. The Vampire could not see his reflection on the Silver. Now mirrors are coated in a silver colored plastic and no longer pure so the Vampire can now be seen in mirrors.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wasn't screaming or yelling. What works for you doesn't work where I sometimes get to live (which I called Gladiator School). That guys game was so weak he had another uber bitch ride up on him and join the attack. Now I am glad I havent spent the last five years hiding behind some keyboard calling in plays.

Its so easy out in the burbs most of these ubers just look at me without a mask and know better than say anything.
I too, am very rarely confronted in public. When you've been a biker all your life people ten to stay out of your way. I've gotten use to the stares and use it to my advantage. There are rare occasions when a uppity bitch might want to get froggy but my standard reply is to look her in the eye and ask, Honey when you are sucking dick do you spit or swallow. It has never failed in having the woman storm off and leaving me alone.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
right on mtman. they are so used to badgering weak ass men they fold up like wet tissues in a snow storm and go off in search of lesser targets.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Until you meet the angry Lesbo. They are the worst. In the city they gang up and attack men with knives. So, be on guard for weapons when you deal with those bitches. Alone they aren't much, but u rarely find them that way

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Until you meet the angry Lesbo. They are the worst. In the city they gang up and attack men with knives. So, be on guard for weapons when you deal with those bitches. Alone they aren't much, but u rarely find them that way
Most people recognize an Old biker that keeps his right hand in his pocket during a confrontation, it's noticeable. There may be a few that miss this warning but not many...

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Watched people wearing masks at an outdoor party this weekend, some wore, some didn't, no biggie. But then watched people that had been wearing a mask take it off to puff on a joint being passed around. WTF?! They offered me a hit, "I'll pass on the COVID pal."

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Now that gov half=whit made them mandatory to walk into any store I found one that I'll be proud to wear.

EDIT: Just wanted to add I feel sorry for the "mask police" stores have posted at the entrance to absorb all the venom from pissted off people. They are usually red faced kids who are totally embarrassed to be there. I am always nice to them.

:give finger:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/This-Mask-is-a-Worthless-as-Our-Governor-Face-Mask-Covering-Trump-New/224064070329?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=522839824620&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

zzmask.jpg

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
LOL

this has been 'round long enough to have 'designer masks' available...hmmm

any coming in from China

:don't know:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
LOL

this has been 'round long enough to have 'designer masks' available...hmmm

any coming in from China

:don't know:
Ohio china same same.

toofunny.gif

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Now that gov half=whit made them mandatory to walk into any store I found one that I'll be proud to wear.

EDIT: Just wanted to add I feel sorry for the "mask police" stores have posted at the entrance to absorb all the venom from pissted off people. They are usually red faced kids who are totally embarrassed to be there. I am always nice to them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/This-Mask-is-a-Worthless-as-Our-Governor-Face-Mask-Covering-Trump-New/224064070329?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=522839824620&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

View attachment 172433
I bought one. The PROG. Gov. Beshear has decreed all in Kentucky must wear a mask too. Sooooo.
Be careful of your edicts you may not like what you see.

Cuyahoga County starts hotline to report people not wearing masks
Updated Jul 10, 2020; Posted Jul 10, 2020

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020...-state-mask-order-to-be-complaint-driven.html

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Cuyahoga County’s enforcement of Gov. Mike DeWine’s mask order will largely rely upon complaints filed by the public, rather than proactive policing, County Executive Armond Budish announced Friday.

Individuals who see others failing to abide by the mask requirement should call in complaints to the county’s new hotline at 216-698-5050, or file complaints online at cuyahogacounty.us/maskexperience.

County workers will then contact the subject of the complaints — either individuals or businesses — to let them know a complaint has been filed, Budish said. Complaints also will be forwarded to the Board of Health, and the relevant city or village.

According to Canadian historian Robert Gellately's analysis of the local offices established, the Gestapo was—for the most part—made up of bureaucrats and clerical workers who depended upon denunciations by citizens for their information. Gellately argued that it was because of the widespread willingness of Germans to inform on each other to the Gestapo that Germany between 1933 and 1945 was a prime example of panopticism.

The Gestapo—at times—was overwhelmed with denunciations and most of its time was spent sorting out the credible from the less credible denunciations. Many of the local offices were understaffed and overworked, struggling with the paper load caused by so many denunciations. Gellately has also suggested that the Gestapo was "a reactive organisation" "... which was constructed within German society and whose functioning was structurally dependent on the continuing co-operation of German citizens".

After 1939, when many Gestapo personnel were called up for war-related work such as service with the Einsatzgruppen, the level of overwork and understaffing at the local offices increased. For information about what was happening in German society, the Gestapo continued to be mostly dependent upon denunciations. 80% of all Gestapo investigations were started in response to information provided by denunciations by ordinary Germans; while 10% were started in response to information provided by other branches of the German government and another 10% started in response to information that the Gestapo itself unearthed. The information supplied by denunciations often led the Gestapo in determining who was arrested

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

View attachment 172433
SOLD!!!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020...-state-mask-order-to-be-complaint-driven.html

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Cuyahoga County’s enforcement of Gov. Mike DeWine’s mask order will largely rely upon complaints filed by the public, rather than proactive policing, County Executive Armond Budish announced Friday.

Individuals who see others failing to abide by the mask requirement should call in complaints to the county’s new hotline at 216-698-5050, or file complaints online at cuyahogacounty.us/maskexperience.

County workers will then contact the subject of the complaints — either individuals or businesses — to let them know a complaint has been filed, Budish said. Complaints also will be forwarded to the Board of Health, and the relevant city or village.
County sheriff's here are telling their people they will not be enforcing any mask "offences". Good to see.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Arizona has 156 (9%) ICU beds remaining. There are 1520 (91%) ICU beds in use. They are already starting the Crisis Standards of Care Plan (triage) at hospitals. Doesn't look good for old people that get sent to the hospital.

Drove by the ER last night and the parking lot was overflowing with some cars parked in fire lanes.
IF Arizona liked "science" as much as you indicate, the people as a whole would trash the masks and use hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It kills the beer virus.

*edit for poor grammar from fingers too big for small screens.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

In my early days in law enforcement County Prosecuting Attorney ( now RINO Gov.) Mike Dewine gave us rookies a training class at the Greene Co. Sheriff's Office. For you Buckeyes his home is in Cedarville off St. Rt. 72 . He gave an Obama-ite the keys to run the State Health Dept. in Ohio. He lets her lead him around by his nose, like a ring in a bull's nostrils.
His conservative history is being worn away by the abrasiveness of his new RINO/ Left Leaning presents.
His 1st money was made by his elders as they ran Dewine Seed & Supply Co. that covered several of the rural counties that surround Greene Co.
He seems to have changed a lot since the time I sat in his classes and talked with him.
BUT
Kentucky is trying to get just as bad as Ohio.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Guys this is really simple. If the masks were completely worthless then why do surgeons and nurses wear them during surgery? CLEARLY there’s a benefit there to help prevent spread of pathogens. Now having said that I completely believe the hysteria and hype is 1000% overrated and ridiculous. If peeps are sick then THEY need to be quarantined not just wear a mask. Other than that this thing will just have to burn itself out. I don’t really believe there’s any stopping it if it is a true superbug. So in which case perhaps the quicker it’s spread so we can get over it the better?
Keeps them from spitting in an open cavity while performing surgery.

Since you asked.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I will start telling any Karen's that my mask is super advanced, transparent aluminum.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Who's gonna enforce it? The defunded police?

So...the COUNTY has a hotline. Whoop-de-doo. Cuyahoga County has no Sheriff Patrols - the whole county is incorporated municipalities, Cleveland and all its suburbs, pocket-suburbs and exurbs. The Sheriff manages the jail and serves documents and warrants.

Some of those cities, like Independence, Westlake, Bay Village, are filled with wealthy executives who tend to vote less-liberal than the agitators would like. I cannot see Westlake PD arresting non-compliers.

I cannot see Cleveland PD doing anything, either. It's all downsides to taking action - be called Ray Cyst, or get potential candidates for office involved, and pressure from City Hall.

Just more of the insanity. I'm glad I left, and twelve years ago when I could still get a good price on my house.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
anyone here like Tom?
He's With Fauci...he even gives an example

He cares about us...

Tom Hanks slams non-mask wearers

"I don't get it, I simply do not get it, it is literally the least you can do. If anybody wants to build up an argument about doing the least they can do, I wouldn't trust them with a driver's licence. I mean, when you drive a car, you've got to obey speed limits, you've got to use your turn signals [indicators], you've got to avoid hitting pedestrians. If you can't do those three things, you shouldn't be driving a car. If you can't wear a mask and wash your hands and social distance, I've got no respect for you, man. I don't buy your argument."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain.../tom-hanks-slams-non-mask-wearers/ar-BB16rsLK
What does he know ? He talks to volley balls and play an AIDS victim. Definitely brain damaged.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Quick someone post the effectiveness of a mask... All you are doing is slowing the spread, at best. Slowing means you are still going to get it but it may take a little longer to show up in your household.
A colleague of mine and I were having a discussion about flattening the curve when all of this bs was getting started. Our simple-minded concern was the increase of the area under the bell curve would increase. Just simple Mathematics applying to the real world.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
"HEAR YE, HEAR YE ,His Royal Hind-Ass, Gov. of Kentucky - Beshear" (PELOSI PROG) issued a royal edict that effective at 5pm Friday evening all subjects living or found within the border of his kingdom must wear a mask when outside of their domicile.

Yet restaurants will be allowed to operate at 50% capacity. WTF!!!
FB_IMG_1594409028632.jpg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
In the past we weren't facing the collapse of a fiat economy. I don't want to rain on anyone's hopium. but you know (I think you know) that these are the end times and we are facing a one world .gov and a one world dictator. Before that it is world war and a lot of other things.

It seems like the slow motion you feel when your car leaves the road out of control but hasn't hit anything yet.
Its all seems to be moving in super slow motion; but actually very rapidly now.

Its not the world economic crash that concerns me yet, its just we haven't seen real war in the world for some 75 years
Just because we know it's coming doesn't mean we don't fight it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Citizens Forced to Breathe Deadly Climate Change Gas
written by jeff harris
monday july 13, 2020

You may recall that back in 2009 The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) went on record as designating carbon dioxide (CO2) as a pollutant that was contributing to manmade climate change. A February 23rd, 2009 Wall Street Journal Article said in part:
...President Barack Obama's climate czar said the Environmental Protection Agency will soon determine that carbon-dioxide emissions represent a danger to the public...​
Of course humans exhale CO2 as a natural part of the respiratory process. People need a constant flow of fresh air for proper brain function and for our immune system to operate optimally.

But now we’re seeing a massive push to mandate mask wearing allegedly due to Covid-19. Way back in March of this year the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) were on record saying masks should only be worn by people who were around sick people. Healthy people didn’t need to wear masks.

But all that has changed.

Dr. Mark Sircus, in an article published on Lew Rockwell, July 10, 2020 titled: Wearing Masks-A Sledgehammer to Health reveals a startling statistic. He notes that typical CO2 in the air is about 400 ppm, a little higher than that around the nose or mouth as we breathe. But a typical mask can drive the level up to a dangerous 5,000 ppm!

According to Dr. Sircus the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has determined that the minimum oxygen concentration in the air we breathe should be no less than 19.5 percent. Most of what we breathe in the atmosphere at sea level is nitrogen gas, approximately 78 percent.

But wearing a face mask has been shown to reduce the amount of oxygen in the blood stream to 17.5 percent which over time can lead to hypoxia or lack of adequate oxygen to function normally. Headaches, foggy thinking and lethargy are common byproducts. Mask wearing while engaging in heightened physical activity can make matters even worse.

Then there are the obvious inconsistencies with mask wearing. You have to wear one to enter a restaurant but once seated you can take it off? How does that work? Is there any “science” that says seated people in a restaurant aren’t susceptible to the virus but if you start walking around you’re toast?

None of this Covid garbage makes any sense to anyone willing to engage in critical thinking!

Niccolo Machiavelli would be proud! Maybe you’ve heard of him? He was an Italian who authored “The Prince” in 1513 which was essentially a guide for aspiring politicians detailing how they could use crime, deceit and unscrupulous ploys to gain and retain power. For Machiavelli the ends justified the means and his guidance has been embraced whole heartedly by today’s political class.

Wear a mask and demonstrate your allegiance to the totalitarian monsters who claim they only want to keep us safe. Stand up for freedom and liberty by choosing to remain maskless; I will not comply!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

View attachment 172433
Take a hole punch and try to add some really big holes. I suppose a 22 would work as well if you feel the need.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I found an out.

As a motorcyclist...I have several helmets. Including one that has a full-face shield, and a dust-cover over nose and mouth. Seals at the neck. A helmet for long and dusty trips.

I've been wearing it into these stores with signs MASKS REQUIRED. Does two things: First, it mocks the ridiculousness of the order...which now is buttressed by the local County Health Department. I'm finding a lot of agreement and support by shop employees - who laugh and say, "Expensive mask, hey?"

Second, it secures the helmet better than hanging it on the MC with a cable. Helmets get stolen a lot out here - we have our drug problems, fueled by permissive police and city government that let vagrants squat and panhandle - and encourage more to ride the bus in from LA. Seriously. So, for the bums, the motto is: Steal first, and then ask if it's worth anything at a pawn shop. Helmets, used, don't have value.

So...that's done, and I sure don't feel anywhere near as ridiculous. And with just as much protection, meaning none.

And just about everyone is coming to realize that, locally.