• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm back!

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Been awhile. Long ago my puter got F'ed and I replaced it with a IPad, not near as much fun on forum boards as the desktop was, really a pita. Anyway I tried coming back from time to time then the place was gone. Missing the old GIM especially the Bartering and horse trading thread, I can't believe I can't remember the guys name that started that I typed it so many times (maybe this belongs in the senile thread I was reading earlier) but in 2007 I got some sage advice that changed my life. Had another bday few days ago 52 (not the years it's the mileage) was feeling nostalgic and remembered I still had a few GIM rounds that didn't get traded for gold last time I swapped. I have been making rings out of coins I found CRHing since probably 2010 the old fashioned way (mandrel & mallet), early this year I bought some special tools (presses/dies) and I make and sell coin rings as a hobby. So back to my nostalgia story I made a ring out of a 2007 minuteman, I consider that another birthdate. Very happy with it and got me to thinking some of you others might like one too. I prefer to work local so I can size just right if interested you can pm ME. A 1oz. Round makes a big ring so fat manly fingers are a +. I will try to add pics from my phone later.
HH all, Mark

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Glad you found us again.

There's a Buy and Sell forum you could post pics and sell stuff. Check it out!

You're welcome to post too!

Tell your friends!

You could also build a PC with the help of folks here. There's an electronics forum as well.

Last edited:

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Turned my iPad back on and had posts I was in on, found that name "agnut" case as I called him. Thank you sir, Mark

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey up ME Co. nice to see ya back in the saddle.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Been awhile. Long ago my puter got F'ed and I replaced it with a IPad, not near as much fun on forum boards as the desktop was, really a pita. Anyway I tried coming back from time to time then the place was gone. Missing the old GIM especially the Bartering and horse trading thread, I can't believe I can't remember the guys name that started that I typed it so many times (maybe this belongs in the senile thread I was reading earlier) but in 2007 I got some sage advice that changed my life. Had another bday few days ago 52 (not the years it's the mileage) was feeling nostalgic and remembered I still had a few GIM rounds that didn't get traded for gold last time I swapped. I have been making rings out of coins I found CRHing since probably 2010 the old fashioned way (mandrel & mallet), early this year I bought some special tools (presses/dies) and I make and sell coin rings as a hobby. So back to my nostalgia story I made a ring out of a 2007 minuteman, I consider that another birthdate. Very happy with it and got me to thinking some of you others might like one too. I prefer to work local so I can size just right if interested you can pm ME. A 1oz. Round makes a big ring so fat manly fingers are a +. I will try to add pics from my phone later.
HH all, Mark
Hey up, ME Co. The thread is still going.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/bartering-and-horse-trading.67779/

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Yo,
Where the HAY have you been ?????!!!???
:) :)
Funny...life is...
Was gonna PM you a few days ago.
Was sitting at a stop light
( where I do somma my best thinking...lol )
And was thinking about you !
:)
True story !
Have you been to the mountains this summer prospecting ?
Still got the rrrr vee or camp there ?

It was "Agnut" who I think you are trying to remember.
You took the CRhunting idea and applied it like no one else.
Your results were stellar....and because of hard work, man....you were super busy.
:) :)

Man, REALLY good to see ya.
Regards,
Haystackneedle

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Go big or go home right? Worked myself right out of a hobby, finally had to quit. No regrets though I got more than my share.

Haven't been to the mountains in years last tagged me trailer 2013, too much work to go for a weekend.

I'll post more later. Mark

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey those are really cool rings!
I have one made from a German Silver 5 Reichsmark coin. I bought it from a guy who makes them to order and it came out great!

I love the swastika on the outside of the band, subtle but there if you look for it

1539965442375.png

1539965467759.png

You can buy these online now but only certain places offer them using the coin containing the running stickman.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dat's the ring err boolyon that got me to this here place!

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Lots of people making them these days, some are real craftsmen some are just crap. I belong to a Facebook group with thousands of members all over the world, some of the best of the best, I'm sure there's crap on there 2 but only newbies post pics of them. They are so funny " My first silver CR", been practicing for months. Really, I wouldn't put that on my dogs collar.
Did I mention I also made a ring out of a bull, just pulled it out looks like it needs a little work (standards raised) I'll finish it up and post some pics.
HH all, Mark

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I have one made from a German Silver 5 Reichsmark coin. I bought it from a guy who makes them to order and it came out great!

I love the swastika on the outside of the band, subtle but there if you look for it

View attachment 114323

View attachment 114324

You can buy these online now but only certain places offer them using the coin containing the running stickman.
Sweet ring shootist, foreign silver has alot more detail than our stuff, always try to pick some when I find it but its usually worn beyond ringing. Yeah lots of people trusting the PO (post office, not POPO haha), I still prefer to work local.
HH Mark

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey, mark.
Have you browsed over in the cigar room yet?
If not, be careful; it's kinda like walkin out onto your patio at night when you have outside dogs.

:Happy:
BF

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hey, mark.
Have you browsed over in the cigar room yet?
If not, be careful; it's kinda like walkin out onto your patio at night when you have outside dogs.

:Happy:
BF
Ain't been there yet, professional ringers in there or just a bunch of shit? My ears are burning for some reason I better take my fire extinguisher haha.

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Got ME all worked up for nothing BF. Smelled like cannabis to ME. Was going to post some comedy over there (place could sure use it) but I don't think them millenials are worth it. I'll start a thread over at the PM section somewhere, collectibles maybe.
HH, Mark