• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm getting addicted to listening to Jordan Peterson...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
here is a great explanation of how the Marxists and PC crowd have become aligned together. Kinda deep, but stay with it...

Near the end, he explains that legislation calling for defining sexual gender as a social construct is exactly what the neo-nazi types have been saying for a long time...in essence, legislatures (knowingly or not) are now putting into policy neo-nazi beliefs in the name of "social justice".

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Near the end, he explains that legislation calling for defining sexual gender as a social construct is exactly what the neo-nazi types have been saying for a long time...in essence, legislatures (knowingly or not) are now putting into policy neo-nazi beliefs in the name of "social justice".
daughter and I were discussing this, a millenial in age

she is po'd about the whole discussion,
stating it is a biological thing, not a 'want to be' or emotions
she went on about x and y chromosomes, and how you can't fake those, with rare instances of messed up dna, but again, rare.

but to her detriment, she is educated and can see things for what they are

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
that is the point,

boys and girls are different

people are not equal,

the whole point of the US was to recognize this, and to allow everyone the same freedom of choice.
If you want to be a dimwit, go ahead on. If you want to achieve something, go ahead.

but no where in the discussion are people considered 'equal' in ability or capabilities.

for instance, I cannot sing a tune, nor create art, but I have other capabilities they do not have.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
daughter and I were discussing this, a millenial in age

she is po'd about the whole discussion,
stating it is a biological thing, not a 'want to be' or emotions
she went on about x and y chromosomes, and how you can't fake those, with rare instances of messed up dna, but again, rare.

but to her detriment, she is educated and can see things for what they are
Apparently you've failed as a parent! :oriental:

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Apparently you've failed as a parent! :oriental:
Hey - I have one of those millenial daughters too...and she is just as brainwashed...

That doesnt mean we have failed as parents.

The show isnt over. Most young people are liberal...it would be a shame if they werent.

Experience and history strongly suggest that they will become more conservative as they age...

So there is still hope for them...

Plus - us parents still work to change minds and red pill as we are able...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
JP is a brilliant thinker. I’ve listened to quite a lot of him for awhile now and it’s clear that he is an enormously well read individual. The more you listen to him, the more that fact manifests itself. Combine that with a sky high IQ and a lot of deep thought and you get arguments that are sometimes extraordinarily complex. And sometimes extraordinarily simple. He is always fascinating.

What I also found interesting, concerning video number one, is the hosts assertion that the so called progressive thinkers were so ideologically intolerant. He said that, as long as he had hosted progressive thinkers there was no outcry for suppression of their speech, but the moment he hosted people with dissenting viewpoints, he got quite a lot of pushback. No surprise there.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
JP is a brilliant thinker. I’ve listened to quite a lot of him for awhile now and it’s clear that he is an enormously well read individual. The more you listen to him, the more that fact manifests itself. Combine that with a sky high IQ and a lot of deep thought and you get arguments that are sometimes extraordinarily complex. And sometimes extraordinarily simple. He is always fascinating.

What I also found interesting, concerning video number one, is the hosts assertion that the so called progressive thinkers were so ideologically intolerant. He said that, as long as he had hosted progressive thinkers there was no outcry for suppression of their speech, but the moment he hosted people with dissenting viewpoints, he got quite a lot of pushback. No surprise there.
He hit it on the head when he said (essentially) that progressives were totalitarians aligned with marxists.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
He hit it on the head when he said (essentially) that progressives were totalitarians aligned with marxists.
Total control, power over others because too many take the easy way out that that system provides...but then you submit to them...totalitarianism...which leads to mass murder...history supports this.
DOC would dry up, wilt and blow away with any, even a simplistic discussion with Jordan. Bernie would be a bumbling fool that no safe place could offer help...the comforting puppy would leap from his arms, after relieving it self, knowing he was being held by a facade of a human. Jordan is anathema to leftist progressives with closed minds...ergo...the advent of safe places.(are leftist progressives with open minds?)

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yea Mr Peterson is very good. He makes liberals heads explode and I like that about a person. :).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey - I have one of those millenial daughters too...and she is just as brainwashed...

That doesnt mean we have failed as parents.

The show isnt over. Most young people are liberal...it would be a shame if they werent.

Experience and history strongly suggest that they will become more conservative as they age...

So there is still hope for them...

Plus - us parents still work to change minds and red pill as we are able...
Whoa Nellie, it was only a joke!

I agree with you 100% BTW) :2 thumbs up:

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I like the guy, but he rolls off some rapid fire psycho babble word salad.