• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

I'm the new stranger..you're not

Aerotox

Hello everyone,

What I mean by the title is that you are not strangers to me. I've been reading the forum for several years now. Why did I not join the conversation? Not sure.
Many of you I feel like I have known for a long time now. Lots of talent and diversity in this group. I've enjoyed the many layers of knowledge that is shared here.
Whether it be stacking metals, growing veggies, killing hogs, building greenhouses, fixing tractors, writing short stories, sharing artwork, explaining charts, sharing music, Oh Wow I could go on for a long time. I would like to just say thank you for the education. :thumbs_up:

Now I hope to join the conversation and give back.

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
Welcome aboard Areotox. This is way more entertaining / informative than teevee!

blueice

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Aero, we are delighted by your visible present..! :beer1::beer1::23_28_100s::23_28_100s::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::36_1_37::15_1_70v::congrats::congrats::party::ARMS1::adore::knuddel::applause_smiley::applause_smiley::yippee::yippee::emotions15::s13::dancing2::2::23_30_104::23_30_104::hello:

argentos

Former Boat Owner
Gold Chaser
Welcome aboard Aerotox. annoysmall.jpg

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Welcome and now it's time for a story.

Aerotox

Welcome and now it's time for a story.
A story? Hmmm? Wife and I have been big Aerosmith fans...been to 50+ concerts(1991-2005) Odd thing people did not catch on was for $16 a year you could join the fan club and get tickets in the first 20 rows at the same price. Meet and Greets...Back stage...Front Rows. Got to do a lot of traveling and seeing parts of the countrie while following them around. Now enjoy just about any music. Wife and I both play guitar and she handles the vocals.

Live in the South..Mid fifties with an empty nest and loving life. Trying to keep the grandkids away from the video games can be a challenge.
Grew up on a family farm and then Dad got into Peaches. 60 acres at one point and with 3 older sisters, I got to do most of the manual labor.
Glad I did because it taught me good life lessons and has kept me healthy (Knock on wood).

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
While in Australia as an 18 year old I stopped at an orchard during picking season, spent the day helping[as a way to learn] and can attest to there being physical labor involved. Good part was I was one of three males in a smorgasbord of females.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
As a kid in the orchard gig, thinning peaches made me itch.
Looking at Steven Tyler sort of gives me the same feeling.
Had a band I worked with that used Rag Doll as their sound check tune.
Great way to wake up the crowd that was hangin around.
welcome to the forum.

Aerotox

glock...by noon when the heat picked up you understood why they called it "peach fuzz". Still not as bad as cutting a 1/2 acre of okra !!

Argentium

Midas Member
Midas Member
Welcome, stranger!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome to the board! Glad you found us worthy to sign in!!