• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

immigration

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
to be serious about this for a minute,

it really is a bummer that there is only 1 person that really takes this seriously

even though some argue that if potus really wanted to stop immigration he could. I ask them how? Where is the authority, as I clearly do not know the rules of the road.

our laws and regs are clearly not allowing any change for those that get thru.

we are not going to see any improvement in the laws due to dem control of the house.

I have a really hard time believing the results of the mids were clean, meaning to me anyway, the elections at that time were fraud.

True or not, tooth fairy has me on speed dial, and I continue to lose teeth

totally understand why RPaul was against the actions due to 'procedure' and that is not how things are done. But even that was false, as clearly that is how things are being done currently. He needs to understand that we are at war, and if we are going to stand a chance, there is some street fighting that needs to happen. He needs to appreciate that those ways of talking things thru aren't going to get it done vs liars and thieves in his midst.

how does this resolve?

anyone see a real way out of this mess?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Heard trump is going to try to demand allies pay the full cost of stationing American troops on their territory plus 50 percent more. Be interesting to see where that goes.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
to be serious about this for a minute,

it really is a bummer that there is only 1 person that really takes this seriously

even though some argue that if potus really wanted to stop immigration he could. I ask them how? Where is the authority, as I clearly do not know the rules of the road.

our laws and regs are clearly not allowing any change for those that get thru.

we are not going to see any improvement in the laws due to dem control of the house.

I have a really hard time believing the results of the mids were clean, meaning to me anyway, the elections at that time were fraud.

True or not, tooth fairy has me on speed dial, and I continue to lose teeth

totally understand why RPaul was against the actions due to 'procedure' and that is not how things are done. But even that was false, as clearly that is how things are being done currently. He needs to understand that we are at war, and if we are going to stand a chance, there is some street fighting that needs to happen. He needs to appreciate that those ways of talking things thru aren't going to get it done vs liars and thieves in his midst.

how does this resolve?

anyone see a real way out of this mess?
I would have said VOTE the LEFTISTS out of Congress in this next round. But GOP Never Trumpers like "Cryin Ryan" make up about half of the GOP mentality in DC today and in the future as it stands, and remains an obstacle.
Whether the Independents and Libertarians band with the remaining true Conservatives to change the Washington landscape is where the answer lies.
Everybody loves RAND PAUL but PAUL was one of the 16 that TRUMP rolled over during those primaries. Paul's so-called current "Constitutionalist" stand against the E.O. just might be his way of sticking it to the POTUS in a payback.
Taking the House back and holding on to or gaining true conservatives in the Senate is the linchpin. IMHO - YMMV

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My answer is no, I do not see a way out. The ranks are entrenched. The dismantling of the country had been sailing along. Got some wrenches thrown in it but the ones that make the rules are still doing what they have been.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There have been many opportunities to solve this problem when Dems were not in control. Our rulers simply don't want to stop the demographic warfare. It would be easy to stop the invasion. Simply get the hell out of the way and let the Minutemen defend our border. It wouldn't cost taxpayers a cent.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I kinda agree with that.
Except bleedin heart Libs would hire lawyers to prosecute the minutemen and defend the invaders.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
There have been many opportunities to solve this problem when Dems were not in control. Our rulers simply don't want to stop the demographic warfare. It would be easy to stop the invasion. Simply get the hell out of the way and let the Minutemen defend our border. It wouldn't cost taxpayers a cent.
I had a heart to heart with a close friend yesterday. We were discussing this exact thing. We have been cautiously approaching the small group of men we shoot with. We believe we should approach this cautiously and quietly among like minded men (and women).

If anyone is not as well stocked and prepped as possible, they need to get to it now. They needed to get to it a couple years ago, really - but now will have to do

The Appleseed Project is much more than shooting guns

"In today’s world of 24-hour news cycles, changing technologies, and push-button gratification, it’s a challenge to stay connected to the values that our great country was built on. Ideals like integrity, commitment, and personal responsibility are what our founding fathers relied on to win our independence and to then make America a great nation. At Project Appleseed™, we’re dedicated to keeping these timeless values alive. We promote civic responsibility through the teaching of colonial history and the American tradition of rifle marksmanship. Even after all of these years, there is much to be learned from our forefathers’ examples of perseverance, commitment, and civic virtue. With a full calendar of shooting clinics and events, Project Appleseed is here to make sure these timeless principles live on for generations to come. "

https://appleseedinfo.org/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let's try to remember to distinguish between "immigration" and "ILLEGAL immigration" in our presentations. BIG important distinction.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Let's try to remember to distinguish between "immigration" and "ILLEGAL immigration" in our presentations. BIG important distinction.
Not really, IMO. The problem is the invaders themselves, not the legal technicalities of their arrival. A legal invader is just an invader with a piece of paper that says "I am an Amelican", it doesn't make them loyal to us or the Constitution.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Heard trump is going to try to demand allies pay the full cost of stationing American troops on their territory plus 50 percent more. Be interesting to see where that goes.
If I want my back yard professionally guarded 24/7 I have to pay! Why shouldn't they?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump is supposed to be 'The One' to break up that cycle of the Uniparty ruling over us term after term. Taking away rights, invoking restrictions and draining our wallets. Dems and Pukes are the same thing!~

He had better be!!!!!!!

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I honestly think it's time to stop ALL immigration till we get this sorted out. Lock the door - period.
Shift all govt immigration employees to sorting out illegals who are already here -

Some folks are going to get their feelings hurt. Some are going to be treated unfairly. Too damn bad - it 's time the foreign democrat voting base get bent over instead of Americans

Teddy Roosevelt banned anarchists
Truman banned communists
Jimmy Carter banned Iranians
Reagan banned HIV positive people

In 2017 Trump banned Muslims from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen ( the court blocked those bans for immigrants who already had visas

It's also time to ban muslims from holding political office in the USA -

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I fully agree that ALL immigration should cease for at least one year.

To which I will also add:

It is long past time to vet those who also came in legally, along with close scrutiny of EVERY fed.gov employee who processed the approved applications.

Follow the money.

Track the demographics.

Evict the traitors.

I honestly think it's time to stop ALL immigration till we get this sorted out. Lock the door - period.
Shift all govt immigration employees to sorting out illegals who are already here -

Some folks are going to get their feelings hurt. Some are going to be treated unfairly. Too damn bad - it 's time the foreign democrat voting base get bent over instead of Americans

Truman banned communists

In 2017 Trump banned Muslims from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen ( the court blocked those bans for immigrants who already had visas

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Illegal immigration was allowed and even encouraged. The clock can't be turned back. Shortly after DJT became POTUS, a local attorney was interviewed for an article in which he stated he was concerned about the fear these citizens were experiencing.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Truman banned communists

Frankly, I'd like to hault reproduction for a while too. Everybody STOP and let's have an objective look around before we all die. Farking place has gone nuts. It's complicated, chaotic & corrupt.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The Dems are helping with that:
Infanticide will do

:2 thumbs up:

Wellsburg

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just discussed this topic with my wife yesterday. I joked all Trump needs to do is Tweet:
"All patriotic Americans, get to the Southern Border, bring rifles and ammo. We have a problem and need your help."

A million guys like me would load the pick-up truck and haul ass to Texas, AZ, NM, or Southern Cal, etc. If the Feds turned a blind eye and let us do our job, it would be a blood bath and that problem would be solved for quite a while. Or, if Trump promised pardons to all participants following the event, that would work also. Open season on wall climbers and fence jumpers, no limit.

Then, launch citizen brigades to travel along with one or two ICE agents like the Brown Shirts, start rounding up every illegal, and shove them into buses to drive them back to the border. Here ya go, Mexico. You get all of them back including the ones who traversed through your country on their way here from south and central America.

Then, 20 year moratorium on any and all new immigration while we digest (integrate) the ones we cannot kick out, visa holders, green card holders, etc. And, no more instant citizenship for illegals birthing here. Illegal mothers produce illegal babies. Go home. No birth certificate for you. Period.

Signed
Bitter Deplorable Patriot Clinger

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Frankly, I'd like to hault reproduction for a while too. Everybody STOP and let's have an objective look around before we all die. Farking place has gone nuts. It's complicated, chaotic & corrupt.
That would actually be the kiss of death for everyone

Nothing a couple of strategically dropped nukes won't solve.
Right, HH. nukes !!! and don't forget the Minutemen !!!!

Reality check - to better understand just WTF is really happening on this planet.

Sam Nwy
Published on May 23, 2009

World Population and Muslim Demographics.

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Practical and accepted by the governing body solutions ?
Starting to think and realize,
Not gonna happen.
Methinks, somehow, someway,
they will nationalize and naturalize millions of illegals.
Because its the " right thing to do "
Then more same ole, same ole.
Never mind due process,
Current law, etc ...pffft...lotta good that does...
Illegals nearing double digit % of population...
Reform is mathmatically unenforceble under current structure.
Yeah, lotta good ideas.
System needs to grow a pair.
Not happening. Don t see it.
FUBAR
So...rigging accordingly.
Over being angry and disgruntled.
JMHO.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Won't be long until one of the fence jumpers is in congress. We already have the towel heads.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
For what it's worth....

1) I think a very large part of the answer lies with enforcing laws we already have on the books. While I'm all for building a wall, border security does nothing to help stop visa overstays. As it is right now, illegal immigrants who are caught are released and most never show up for their court hearing. These individuals need to be held, or monitored by GPS trackers attached to their ankle, until their court date.

The populace needs to know and understand crossing the border illegally is a criminal offense. The president of the United States and his entire administration are sworn to see to the faithful execution of the laws of the United States. The responsibility of the U.S. government is to the people of the United States at whose sufferance it governs, not to the world at large, in immigration law as well as in other matters.

2) Stop the repeated deporting of illegals. Deport them ONCE. If they return, it's obvious that incarceration is necessary.

3) Dismantle all existing, and prohibit the creation of any and all, sanctuary cities. Harboring fugitives (and make no mistake, each and every ILLEGAL alien is a fugitive) is, at a minimum a misdemeanor and punishable by up to a year in prison. The penalties vary by state. Maybe create a federal statute making it a felony.

4) End automatic citizenship for those born in the US.

5) End the Dream Act.

6) Another large part of the solution is for the American voter to vote out EVERY single member of congress who does not uphold the following:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

7) Since it's extremely unlikely the voter will hold the louses accountable, then it's ultimately time to impose terms limits on all members of congress.

8) Perhaps most importantly, stop incentivizing people to come here illegally. Those who enter the country legally and go through the appropriate processes should be (and are) entitled to the benefits of citizenship. Those who enter illegally should be given nothing.

Stop providing them with driver licenses, cell phones, access to bank loans, WIC or food stamps, disability, public housing, schooling/education, unemployment benefits, emergency disaster relief and various tax credits.

According to a 2016 study by The Center for Immigration Studies, in an analysis of federal cost figures, found that all immigrant-headed households — legal and illegal — receive an average of $6,241 in welfare, 41 percent more than native households.

llegal immigrant households receive an average of $5,692 in federal welfare benefits every year, far more than the average "native" American household, at $4,431, according to a new report on the cost of immigration released Monday.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Won't be long until one of the fence jumpers is in congress. We already have the towel heads.
California Appoints Illegal Immigrant To State Office
Illegal alien elected to state office in California.
by Martin Walsh

California has elected an illegal immigrant into state office.

California has officially elected an illegal immigrant in state office, according to the Sacramento Bee.

Senate Democrat President Tem Kevin de Leon helped elevated Lizbeth Mateo to a state office by appointing her to the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee.
Mateo was born in Mexico and came to the United States illegally with her parents, who are also unauthorized to be in the country.

She is also an attorney despite being illegal, which was made possible, in part, by sanctuary laws in California.
On Wednesday, Mateo tweeted about the appointment and thanked de Leon for allowing her to serve in state office.

Lizbeth Mateo, Esq.@LizbethMateo

· Mar 14, 2018

In #lawschool I often wondered if I was fit to b in #lawjournal, #mootcourt bc not many ppl w/ my same background did. I always went for it bc even if I felt inadequate I thought I could add something of value. I hope to do the same w/ @StudentAidCommission. #undocumentedunafraid

Thank you Sen. @kdeleon for appointing me to the CalSOAP Advisory Committee. I look forward to working w/ the rest of the committee & the Student Aid Commission in such important task - increase the accessibility of postsecondary education opportunities for low-income students.

She also took issue with illegal immigrants not being adequately represented in state government.
Her argument is that illegals should be allowed to serve in government positions despite not legally being allowed to live in the United States.

Mateo says her appointment to state office is a major step toward correcting what she said was an “injustice” to illegals.
“While undocumented students have become more visible in our state, they remain underrepresented in places where decisions that affect them are being made,” Mateo said.

Again, she strongly believes illegal aliens should be allowed to serve in the government of a country they aren’t legally allowed to reside in.

De Leon praised Mateo, calling her “a courageous, determined and intelligent young woman who at great personal risk has dedicated herself to fight for those seeking their rightful place in this country.”
De Leon and many others in the far left state have continued to stoke the ongoing feud with the Trump administration over immigration.

More importantly, Democrats continue to prove they care more about helping illegal immigrants than helping the American people.
Rather than enforce the law and ensure the American people are safe, California is now electing illegals into state office.

https://conservativedailypost.com/california-appoints-illegal-immigrant-to-state-office/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Later on today trump will ask for close to 9 billion bucks for his wall. Wonder how that'll go over?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
For what it's worth....

1) I think a very large part of the answer lies with enforcing laws we already have on the books. While I'm all for building a wall, border security does nothing to help stop visa overstays. As it is right now, illegal immigrants who are caught are released and most never show up for their court hearing. These individuals need to be held, or monitored by GPS trackers attached to their ankle, until their court date.

The populace needs to know and understand crossing the border illegally is a criminal offense. The president of the United States and his entire administration are sworn to see to the faithful execution of the laws of the United States. The responsibility of the U.S. government is to the people of the United States at whose sufferance it governs, not to the world at large, in immigration law as well as in other matters.

2) Stop the repeated deporting of illegals. Deport them ONCE. If they return, it's obvious that incarceration is necessary.

3) Dismantle all existing, and prohibit the creation of any and all, sanctuary cities. Harboring fugitives (and make no mistake, each and every ILLEGAL alien is a fugitive) is, at a minimum a misdemeanor and punishable by up to a year in prison. The penalties vary by state. Maybe create a federal statute making it a felony.

4) End automatic citizenship for those born in the US.

5) End the Dream Act.

6) Another large part of the solution is for the American voter to vote out EVERY single member of congress who does not uphold the following:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

7) Since it's extremely unlikely the voter will hold the louses accountable, then it's ultimately time to impose terms limits on all members of congress.

8) Perhaps most importantly, stop incentivizing people to come here illegally. Those who enter the country legally and go through the appropriate processes should be (and are) entitled to the benefits of citizenship. Those who enter illegally should be given nothing.

Stop providing them with driver licenses, cell phones, access to bank loans, WIC or food stamps, disability, public housing, schooling/education, unemployment benefits, emergency disaster relief and various tax credits.

According to a 2016 study by The Center for Immigration Studies, in an analysis of federal cost figures, found that all immigrant-headed households — legal and illegal — receive an average of $6,241 in welfare, 41 percent more than native households.

llegal immigrant households receive an average of $5,692 in federal welfare benefits every year, far more than the average "native" American household, at $4,431, according to a new report on the cost of immigration released Monday.
Replies:
1). By building the wall it will free up staff for those pursuits of the Over Stays. GPS has not been the technological panacea for use with the criminal element. Bad Guys slip the ankle band easily, and some put them on pets that are in the house so the higher tech versions "see" movement at the house.
2). At least when caught doing a Federal crime this is SOP.
3). I recommend withholding ALL Gov. Grants and fundings until these Sanctuary Cities, Counties, churches, social humanitarian groups are found in compliance. Otherwise the dog is just chasing its tail.
4/ 5). Need #6 to happen to initiate those.
7). Even a fatter chance of that happening than 4/5/&6.
8). Needs 4-7 plus the Bills to Become LAWS

Good Luck with 4-8. 1-3 are easy to enforce at least federally.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm trying to wrap my head around a wall that looks just like a fence. This does not seem like a great solution to me. Between this and the whole "we must protect Israel" bullshit I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with Donald's direction these days.

1552314114331.png

Hystckndle

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
California Appoints Illegal Immigrant To State Office
Illegal alien elected to state office in California.
by Martin Walsh

California has elected an illegal immigrant into state office.

California has officially elected an illegal immigrant in state office, according to the Sacramento Bee.

Senate Democrat President Tem Kevin de Leon helped elevated Lizbeth Mateo to a state office by appointing her to the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee.
Mateo was born in Mexico and came to the United States illegally with her parents, who are also unauthorized to be in the country.

She is also an attorney despite being illegal, which was made possible, in part, by sanctuary laws in California.
On Wednesday, Mateo tweeted about the appointment and thanked de Leon for allowing her to serve in state office.

· Mar 14, 2018

In #lawschool I often wondered if I was fit to b in #lawjournal, #mootcourt bc not many ppl w/ my same background did. I always went for it bc even if I felt inadequate I thought I could add something of value. I hope to do the same w/ @StudentAidCommission. #undocumentedunafraid

Thank you Sen. @kdeleon for appointing me to the CalSOAP Advisory Committee. I look forward to working w/ the rest of the committee & the Student Aid Commission in such important task - increase the accessibility of postsecondary education opportunities for low-income students.

She also took issue with illegal immigrants not being adequately represented in state government.
Her argument is that illegals should be allowed to serve in government positions despite not legally being allowed to live in the United States.

Mateo says her appointment to state office is a major step toward correcting what she said was an “injustice” to illegals.
“While undocumented students have become more visible in our state, they remain underrepresented in places where decisions that affect them are being made,” Mateo said.

Again, she strongly believes illegal aliens should be allowed to serve in the government of a country they aren’t legally allowed to reside in.

De Leon praised Mateo, calling her “a courageous, determined and intelligent young woman who at great personal risk has dedicated herself to fight for those seeking their rightful place in this country.”
De Leon and many others in the far left state have continued to stoke the ongoing feud with the Trump administration over immigration.

More importantly, Democrats continue to prove they care more about helping illegal immigrants than helping the American people.
Rather than enforce the law and ensure the American people are safe, California is now electing illegals into state office.

https://conservativedailypost.com/california-appoints-illegal-immigrant-to-state-office/
That is &%##&*,_ !
BUT
You can see where this is going .
" Not fairly represented in government "
THAT is telling.
Huh.
Citizens and non citizen representation.
Its like fiat vs gold and silver and copper and nickle.
Digits vs fiat.
Yup.
It is the Gresham of citizenship.
Crikey.
Haystack re thinking my future here.

Hystckndle

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I'm trying to wrap my head around a wall that looks just like a fence. This does not seem like a great solution to me. Between this and the whole "we must protect Israel" bullshit I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with Donald's direction these days.

View attachment 125956
As figurative as a "no tresspassing" sign.
Gotta be there as a " sign " that you knowingly have been warned.
Just doesn t work.
There are very few, as a whole, bad things on the other side.
Dobermans have become fluffy kitties.
Whatever.
It is not working.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That is &%##&*,_ !
BUT
You can see where this is going .
" Not fairly represented in government "
THAT is telling.
Huh.
Citizens and non citizen representation.
Its like fiat vs gold and silver and copper and nickle.
Digits vs fiat.
Yup.
It is the Gresham of citizenship.
Crikey.
Haystack re thinking my future here.
It's too late to care. The future holds 2 possibilities....
  • America will be defeated from within by the Bolshevik communists supported and driven by the same group who has been in firm control since 1913
  • America will wake up and take back America by force (the only way back now)

Personally, I don't see that Americans care enough, nor do they have the courage to risk all they have to regain their nation so they will forfeit it instead!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As figurative as a "no tresspassing" sign.
Gotta be there as a " sign " that you knowingly have been warned.
Just doesn t work.
There are very few, as a whole, bad things on the other side.
Dobermans have become fluffy kitties.
Whatever.
It is not working.
Machine gun towers every 200 feet, all weapons pointed into Mexico, would increase the effectiveness of the message!

Hystckndle

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
It's too late to care. The future holds 2 possibilities....
  • America will be defeated from within by the Bolshevik communists supported and driven by the same group who has been in firm control since 1913
  • America will wake up and take back America by force (the only way back now)

Personally, I don't see that Americans care enough, nor do they have the courage to risk all they have to regain their nation so they will forfeit it instead!
Fiat,
Credit,
Social programs,
Dollar standard,
Air conditioning,
Video games ( entertainment )
( insert your own here )
That is the ticket.
Do not upset the starus quo.
I think we are mathed out.
Yeah, yeah , yeah....I know the 1776 and %
stuff...just do not think it works now.
I still think we are mathed out.
Huh.
Illegals being elected straight away.
Not to mention the Kenyan.
See the mids...
Will see.
Bring on 2020.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fiat,
Credit,
Social programs,
Dollar standard,
Air conditioning,
Video games ( entertainment )
( insert your own here )
That is the ticket.
Do not upset the starus quo.
I think we are mathed out.
Yeah, yeah , yeah....I know the 1776 and %
stuff...just do not think it works now.
I still think we are mathed out.
Huh.
Illegals being elected straight away.
Not to mention the Kenyan.
See the mids...
Will see.
Bring on 2020.
Sad isn't it? At this point its every man (and his family) for himself. Too many intellectually damaged sheep out there to really trust anyone out of hand. Trust will need to be earned going forward!

Last edited:

Hystckndle

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
And I hear all the xyz millions of fire arms
In public hands stuff too...
As in 300 plus millions.
But don t think without a reset button Venezuela style much will accomplished organizing folks against the militarized so called peace force.
Logistics and mathed out.
Interesting times.
Fitting out myself and now even smaller family group.
That is all one has really.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
1). By building the wall it will free up staff for those pursuits of the Over Stays.
They are already free to pursue invaders, they just don't want to. There are plenty enough Border Patrol agents to stop the invasion, the problem is motive and policy. 2 or 3% of that many Minutemen could stop the invasion dead in it's tracks if the gummit would just get out of the way. Trump is not going to do anything significant to stop the flow, just talk.