• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

immigration

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Lots of agents and well armed, many of them...a LOT of them...they are busy filling out paperwork and providing heat and A/C and food and shelter and clean toilets and linens for the so called immigrants.
Half of them are "Mexican Americans" and don't want to deport "their people".

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We would need a crackdown on sanctuary cities, employers who hire illegals, and we would have to prevent the states from issuing licenses to them.

In order to do that we would need to give the feds more power. So this is the trap of “problem reaction solution”.

Hmm... maybe the only way is to balance the budget? When all the money becomes tight, who will want to pay for illegals?

It's also time to ban muslims from holding political office in the USA -
Be careful what you wish for. A government powerful enough to do that ain’t gonna stop at Muslims.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
We would need a crackdown on sanctuary cities, employers who hire illegals, and we would have to prevent the states from issuing licenses to them.
Illinois Law Would Ban Landlords From Reporting Illegal Alien Tenants
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ban-landlords-reporting-illegal-alien-tenants

If the dems win in 2020, there will be no such thing as "illegals" - only 1000s upon 1000s of new democrat voters in the wings. And when they lower the voting age to 15, conservatives will never hold political office again.

In order to do that we would need to give the feds more power. So this is the trap of “problem reaction solution”.

Hmm... maybe the only way is to balance the budget? When all the money becomes tight, who will want to pay for illegals?
No one wants to pay for them now, but here we are.

Be careful what you wish for. A government powerful enough to do that ain’t gonna stop at Muslims.
At this stage of the game, I'll take my chances. 2020 will be the breaking point for us. If Trump wins, we buckle up and saddle up. If the dems get the pedophile, or another muslim the WH, we're toast. There will no longer be any reason to pretend there will be better days ahead.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

My solution doesn't call for government doing anything besides getting the F outta the way. Just let volunteer militia do it at their own expense.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Illinois Law Would Ban Landlords From Reporting Illegal Alien Tenants
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ban-landlords-reporting-illegal-alien-tenants

If the dems win in 2020, there will be no such thing as "illegals" - only 1000s upon 1000s of new democrat voters in the wings. And when they lower the voting age to 15, conservatives will never hold political office again.

No one wants to pay for them now, but here we are.

At this stage of the game, I'll take my chances. 2020 will be the breaking point for us. If Trump wins, we buckle up and saddle up. If the dems get the pedophile, or another muslim the WH, we're toast. There will no longer be any reason to pretend there will be better days ahead.
Let them burn it to the ground. We will have fun.

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Ok,
So been thinking about this today..
What is the dif between this guy elected in California and then the plenty of others who WANT to NOT pay into the FED system or even State systems ?
We talk about Soverign stuff all the time.
Seems to me...this guy back doored it.
Kind of...I know, I know...but it is being FLAUNTED at us now like the whole LBGTQXYZ movement junk.
Seems to me...if this is accepted,
A whole legitimization of new ( old and existing ) population culture and class has happened in front of us.
ILLegal legitimization.
The " right " to choose to be ILLegal or not right out in the open.
No dif than going 56 inna 55.
No big deal.
Your choice.
I think...
I think...
I think...
WE need to wake up.
Really going here.
Huh...
And now...
Reading Js post...
No discrimination as a business allowed.