• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

'Immunity Cards' To Be Issued To All Americans; Enable CDC To Track COVID-19 Vaxx Status In Database

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
'Immunity Cards' To Be Issued To All Americans; Enable CDC To Track COVID-19 Vaxx Status In Database

Thu, 12/03/2020 - 13:20

On Wednesday the Department of Defense released the first images of a COVID-19 vaccination record card as well as vaccination kits, according to CNN.

"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is due," says Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition. "Let's do the simple, easy thing first. Everyone's going to get that."

What's more, vaccination clinics will also report to their state immunization registries which vaccine was given so that third parties can verify one's vaccination status regardless of what their card says (or if they've lost it).

Moore said many places are planning to ask patients to voluntarily provide a cell phone number, so they can get a text message telling them when and where their next dose is scheduled to be administered.​
Every dose administered will be reported to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Claire Hannan, executive director of the Association of Immunization Managers. -CNN
The DoD also released information on vaccine kits, which include a card, needle, syringe, alcohol wipes and a mask. There are approximately 100 million such kits ready to go as soon as 'the' vaccine(s) is(are) chosen, according to Operation Warp Speed CEO, Gen. Gustave Perna.

The announcement comes less than two weeks after the UK government proposed "freedom passes" in order to reboot their economy - which would seemingly allow those willing to vaccinate a return to normal life. It also comes after signs of industries adapting to a future of immunity cards and vaccinations - with Ticketmaster and Quantas airlines both announcing they will require proof of vaccination before people can attend concerts or fly.

Meanwhile, the vaccination roadshow has begun. On Wednesday, former presidents Obama, Clinton and Bush publicly announced that they would take the vaccine, on camera.

"I may end up taking it on TV or having it filmed, just so that people know that I trust this science," Obama said in a Wednesday interview with Sirius XM radio - while Bush and Clinton made similar vows.

The next day, NIH Director Dr. Anthony Fauci ominously warned that it would create a "very serious situation" if people don't take the vaccine.

The frontrunning vaccine candidates come from two companies - Pfizer and Moderna - which are both awaiting emergency use authorizations in the United States. And FDA panel is expected to discuss the issue on December 10 and 17.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I saw this earlier today and since it's CNN I take this story with a grain of salt. The media has a real problem with misquoting things. YMMV!

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I saw this earlier today and since it's CNN I take this story with a grain of salt. The media has a real problem with misquoting things. YMMV!

CNN reports state media accurately.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
My sister will be first in line for the shot, no matter what they want her to do.

I use to ask my parents if she was adopted as she didn't think like the rest of us. They would just sigh.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, This looks fairly easy to duplicate. Jus' Sayn'
1607032561366.png

I'll contact my Chinese Business partner that ran ballots last month and see what a stack of 1000 will run. YMMV

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Thu, 12/03/2020 - 13:20
On Wednesday the Department of Defense released the first images of a COVID-19 vaccination record card as well as vaccination kits, according to CNN.
"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is due," says Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition. "Let's do the simple, easy thing first. Everyone's going to get that."
What's more, vaccination clinics will also report to their state immunization registries which vaccine was given so that third parties can verify one's vaccination status regardless of what their card says (or if they've lost it).
Moore said many places are planning to ask patients to voluntarily provide a cell phone number, so they can get a text message telling them when and where their next dose is scheduled to be administered.
Every dose administered will be reported to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Claire Hannan, executive director of the Association of Immunization Managers. -CNN
The DoD also released information on vaccine kits, which include a card, needle, syringe, alcohol wipes and a mask. There are approximately 100 million such kits ready to go as soon as 'the' vaccine(s) is(are) chosen, according to Operation Warp Speed CEO, Gen. Gustave Perna.
The announcement comes less than two weeks after the UK government proposed "freedom passes" in order to reboot their economy - which would seemingly allow those willing to vaccinate a return to normal life. It also comes after signs of industries adapting to a future of immunity cards and vaccinations - with Ticketmaster and Quantas airlines both announcing they will require proof of vaccination before people can attend concerts or fly.
Meanwhile, the vaccination roadshow has begun. On Wednesday, former presidents Obama, Clinton and Bush publicly announced that they would take the vaccine, on camera.
"I may end up taking it on TV or having it filmed, just so that people know that I trust this science," Obama said in a Wednesday interview with Sirius XM radio - while Bush and Clinton made similar vows.
The next day, NIH Director Dr. Anthony Fauci ominously warned that it would create a "very serious situation" if people don't take the vaccine.
The frontrunning vaccine candidates come from two companies - Pfizer and Moderna - which are both awaiting emergency use authorizations in the United States. And FDA panel is expected to discuss the issue on December 10 and 17.

Got a link for this story. Bad enough it's from CNN, so I don't believe them EVER. So how about a link?

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Click on the CNN hyperlink in the article.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Got a link for this story. Bad enough it's from CNN, so I don't believe them EVER. So how about a link?

Like I said, CNN is not a source. Come on man... Communist News Network???

FOR a story, if true it will be all sorts of problems for everyone. And NO, CNN IS NOT A 'RELIABLE SOURCE' for anything BUT FAKE NEWS...

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Like I said, CNN is not a source. Come on man... Communist News Network???

Whatever. If they are the communist news network, why wouldn't you believe them when they reveal the communist plan to control you?

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I DON'T

AND no one else should believe it either.

They are all LYING SACKS... producing ONLY FAKE NEWS.

And YOU seem to say that BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMUNISTS - IS IF CNN SAID IT, IT MUST BE TRUE!!

Actually, the OPPOSITE IS TRUE. THEY HAVE NOT REPORTED ANY TRUE NEWS FOR DECADES.

But strangely enough, you don't seem to comprehend that AT ALL.

Can't help you if you are all in for CNN. Waste of my time.

Hell, waste of your time, but can't help you, if you can't see that.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
ICan't help you if you are all in for CNN.
For God sakes man, Silver isn't the enemy. He's trying to wake people up. You ought to thank him. The report is true. Here it is straight from the Pentagon.

https://www.defense.gov/observe/photo-gallery/igphoto/2002536141/

Do you know who connected the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Defense to civilian mass vaccination? Donald f***king Trump. That's who. He sold us out. Wake up! There is no pandemic. It's a scamdemic, and so far they've gotten away with it. The whole point to is to herd people into their New World Order of regular injections, digital money, facial recognition, and overall total slavery.

Last edited:

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So since when do you need continued multiple doses of a vaccine?????

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
China has annexed the USA.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the A Hole who voted for me should take the vaccine for me as well.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Great Reset in plain language.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i made it to 4:09 and my ears burned, my sensibilities began to bristle at their words...

ESL aside, these people are so misguided, they're jeopardizing the rest of us...

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, This looks fairly easy to duplicate. Jus' Sayn'
View attachment 191376
I'll contact my Chinese Business partner that ran ballots last month and see what a stack of 1000 will run. YMMV

Sorry, this isn't voting, you will need to be in the data base for your card to be valid.

"What's more, vaccination clinics will also report to their state immunization registries which vaccine was given so that third parties can verify one's vaccination status regardless of what their card says (or if they've lost it)."

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
For God sakes man, Silver isn't the enemy.

I don't mind enemies. If you don't have enemies, you ain't doing nothin'. I've been a brawler all my life - used to fight for fun. Loved taking on bullies. I remember my 1st day at a new school, 3 fights the first day. Would fight everyday if there was a taker :)